Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN]CoolPepCat's Commissions
1 2 3 4 5 6
@CoolPepCat

Transparent, yes. And as for pose/expression, ahhhh. I forgot to add in the personality section crap. xD I'll add that in so you have a general idea to what kind of expression/pose that works for him. I generally leave it up to the artist to pick a pose they feel best fits the character and their own abilities. :) But if you'd rather have me pick a pose and an expression, I have some references for him I don't mind showing you.
@CoolPepCat

Transparent, yes. And as for pose/expression, ahhhh. I forgot to add in the personality section crap. xD I'll add that in so you have a general idea to what kind of expression/pose that works for him. I generally leave it up to the artist to pick a pose they feel best fits the character and their own abilities. :) But if you'd rather have me pick a pose and an expression, I have some references for him I don't mind showing you.
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception
No I know how you feel, I love letting artists do stuff with my characters!
I just got home from a sleepover, I'm gonna take a nap and then draw it, it should be done before rollover :D
@Impception
No I know how you feel, I love letting artists do stuff with my characters!
I just got home from a sleepover, I'm gonna take a nap and then draw it, it should be done before rollover :D
Fletcher|He/Him|
Redwalk.gif
@CoolPepCat

Alright! I'll add the personality to the post then. :)
@CoolPepCat

Alright! I'll add the personality to the post then. :)
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6