Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN!] HECKIN' NEAT commissions YO dawg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
@Potaro It's not showing up, and I get an error when I enter the url into the search bar... Sorry for the extra bother, but would you able to upload it again?
@Potaro It's not showing up, and I get an error when I enter the url into the search bar... Sorry for the extra bother, but would you able to upload it again?
s7cpOmi.png
@Belegorn I'm so sorry! I think I fixed it! Here's the stash link just in case: http://sta.sh/01l7tudsb4o8
@Belegorn I'm so sorry! I think I fixed it! Here's the stash link just in case: http://sta.sh/01l7tudsb4o8
@Potaro Thank you, its working now :)
@Potaro Thank you, its working now :)
s7cpOmi.png
@Potaro Could you please add me to your pinglist? Thank you ^^
@Potaro Could you please add me to your pinglist? Thank you ^^
s7cpOmi.png
@WildAnn I decided to do yours now instead of later. I hope you like it!! [img]http://pre09.deviantart.net/8e2e/th/pre/i/2017/059/4/c/for_wildann_by_peggypotaro-db0np2x.png[/img]
@WildAnn I decided to do yours now instead of later. I hope you like it!!
for_wildann_by_peggypotaro-db0np2x.png
@Potaro

This is a nice surprise, thank you so much!! She looks absolutely stunning ^^

Let me know if I need to resend the CR with payment, I know they break sometimes.
@Potaro

This is a nice surprise, thank you so much!! She looks absolutely stunning ^^

Let me know if I need to resend the CR with payment, I know they break sometimes.
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@Potaro

One more thing- do you mind if I resize the image? No cropping, of course, I'll keep the signature details intact.
@Potaro

One more thing- do you mind if I resize the image? No cropping, of course, I'll keep the signature details intact.
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@WildAnn
Totally fine with me!
@WildAnn
Totally fine with me!
@Potaro, may I be added to your pingslist for future open slots? Alsooo, do you have a limit to how many art pieces a person can order? I...may or may not really love your art style and have quite a few babs that could use some love...<3
@Potaro, may I be added to your pingslist for future open slots? Alsooo, do you have a limit to how many art pieces a person can order? I...may or may not really love your art style and have quite a few babs that could use some love...<3
fc_deepearth_geode_by_dogi_crimson-daow5ox.gif1ce1bc1e9114986ec275fb021c7aa188355c53cf.png34316932bb57c2c7edc9cb1bbe68551ac4b3ae90.pngb8edff878b4eedd909b341e3677d8b5130bd24b3.pngd66fdae9e20c2d32b34c3253b9a48d3ec34324e0.pngIF1BdEz.png
81ddcc1d16b265ed29552c98d68cd0190ba15854.png
@Boneless
Thank you for liking my art, it really means so much to me that many people bothered to look at my art since I've joined flight rising!<3 <3 <3

Like I said in my shop I only do one commission per person at a time. If I didn't have so many people asking to be on the pinglist, maybe things would be different and I would make an exception for you! Maybe by the time I get to you, I could compromise and I could do two at a time for you! I guess only time will tell.

You can get an idea on when i will do your commission because I usually do one commission a day., sometimes 2.

It also says right at the top of my shop that the pinglist is closed. But more than a handful of people have ignored that, so I guess there's no point in keeping it closed, lol. I'll add you.
@Boneless
Thank you for liking my art, it really means so much to me that many people bothered to look at my art since I've joined flight rising!<3 <3 <3

Like I said in my shop I only do one commission per person at a time. If I didn't have so many people asking to be on the pinglist, maybe things would be different and I would make an exception for you! Maybe by the time I get to you, I could compromise and I could do two at a time for you! I guess only time will tell.

You can get an idea on when i will do your commission because I usually do one commission a day., sometimes 2.

It also says right at the top of my shop that the pinglist is closed. But more than a handful of people have ignored that, so I guess there's no point in keeping it closed, lol. I'll add you.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22