Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN!] HECKIN' NEAT commissions YO dawg
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@ScarletWolfsong I'm so glad you like it! It was a fun one to do!

@MightyVildaTilda @Quake @Karilara @AzureKnight @Gavilon @MikaelHart @Ember @Grapefruit2step @AardRinn @Yoda @Deviantdoge @Drachenschwinge @Romiress @Sacnite @Godot @SummerCat @Hikumi @Blod @Starmax @Yara @BritishDinosaur @tehcoffeezombie

Hello, pinglist! My commissions are now open again! You may notice that I only accept money now, and I know I added most of you to the pinglist when I accepted treasure, gems, AND money. So if this means many of you would like to be taken off the pinglist, I COMPLETELY understand, no hard feelings! I'm really pressed for money right now, which is why I made the change. The fact that you all like my art enough that you were somewhat considering to buy something from me makes me very happy <3
@ScarletWolfsong I'm so glad you like it! It was a fun one to do!

@MightyVildaTilda @Quake @Karilara @AzureKnight @Gavilon @MikaelHart @Ember @Grapefruit2step @AardRinn @Yoda @Deviantdoge @Drachenschwinge @Romiress @Sacnite @Godot @SummerCat @Hikumi @Blod @Starmax @Yara @BritishDinosaur @tehcoffeezombie

Hello, pinglist! My commissions are now open again! You may notice that I only accept money now, and I know I added most of you to the pinglist when I accepted treasure, gems, AND money. So if this means many of you would like to be taken off the pinglist, I COMPLETELY understand, no hard feelings! I'm really pressed for money right now, which is why I made the change. The fact that you all like my art enough that you were somewhat considering to buy something from me makes me very happy <3
@Potaro

Can I be removed from the ping list? Thanks!
@Potaro

Can I be removed from the ping list? Thanks!
ice_rune_20.png eUzpdSm.png ice_rune_20.png
1. I buy OC art. 2. I don't exalt dragons from non-exalt threads.
3. I try to trade nice-looking dergs in swap threads.
4. If you're a newbie and need help navigating the site, feel free to ask. :)
@Potaro

Could I be removed from the pinglist as well?
@Potaro

Could I be removed from the pinglist as well?
@MikaelHart @Romiress Yes <3
@MikaelHart @Romiress Yes <3
@potaro

Darn. I hope things start looking up, but if you can take me off of your pinglist? <3 If you open treasure slots again though, I'd love to come back! :D
@potaro

Darn. I hope things start looking up, but if you can take me off of your pinglist? <3 If you open treasure slots again though, I'd love to come back! :D
tumblr_p5lzber9Il1wg7iydo10_r1_250.png
@Potaro Sorry but I can't pay with real money. :(
Would you take me off the ping list?
@Potaro Sorry but I can't pay with real money. :(
Would you take me off the ping list?
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Karilara @Drachenschwinge I'll take you both off. Thanks guys!
@Karilara @Drachenschwinge I'll take you both off. Thanks guys!
@Potaro Would you take me off too? I'm exclusively commissioning for FR-currency. Good luck with your shop though!
@Potaro Would you take me off too? I'm exclusively commissioning for FR-currency. Good luck with your shop though!
I'm selling almost everything, looking for OC Art!

EbLmhZP.png
@Potaro
Could I be added to your pinglist? I love your art and need to come back when I have money.
@Potaro
Could I be added to your pinglist? I love your art and need to come back when I have money.
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@Potaro Type of drawing: full color dragon headshot + familiar Ref: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=431454] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4315/431454_350.png[/img] [/url] My weird wolf-dragon. <3 I'd like for her [item=black wolf] to be included, if possible? I know, that's a lot of wolf. Also, I'd like her antlers, if that's cool? I can throw in a [item=irregular nekomata] in addition to the cash, if that helps. :D Eggy weggy. ^_^
@Potaro
Type of drawing: full color dragon headshot + familiar
Ref:
431454_350.png

My weird wolf-dragon. <3 I'd like for her Black Wolf to be included, if possible? I know, that's a lot of wolf. Also, I'd like her antlers, if that's cool?
I can throw in a Irregular Nekomata in addition to the cash, if that helps. :D

Eggy weggy. ^_^
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22