Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Clan Crests & Bio Art [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 67 68
@StygianForm

Would love to get added to the pinglist.
@StygianForm

Would love to get added to the pinglist.
@Mapleleafshade @Ithika @Amut @Scarvez @Marzi

I'll add you to the list, thank you! Shouldn't be too long before I open some slots again, I've been out of town for awhile, but I'm back now :)
@Mapleleafshade @Ithika @Amut @Scarvez @Marzi

I'll add you to the list, thank you! Shouldn't be too long before I open some slots again, I've been out of town for awhile, but I'm back now :)
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm

Could I be added to your pinglist?
@StygianForm

Could I be added to your pinglist?
shatterstone_smol_by_banjoker-dciyd3s.png
@MisfitsLanding Sure! :)
@MisfitsLanding Sure! :)
@StygianForm

I just realized I'm already on your pinglist. Oops. XD
@StygianForm

I just realized I'm already on your pinglist. Oops. XD
shatterstone_smol_by_banjoker-dciyd3s.png
@MisfitsLanding XD whoops! I'll edit it accordingly then!
@MisfitsLanding XD whoops! I'll edit it accordingly then!
Hello all! I'm opening up 5 slots today, 2 USD (paypal) only, and 3 USD or Gem payment slots. It's ok to "reserve" your slot then go back to fill out the info, since historically the slots have filled up quickly. Please do mention in your "reserve" post whether you'll be paying in USD or gems.

Since these crests are all sort of unique in the amount of effort they take, I'll be quoting the price based on what you want done, and we can negotiate from there.

Slots full! I'll open again when I get these done, so if you didn't get a slot this time, hang on for next time :) Thanks!

@Iodine @Trickilicky @BloodyBunny @Carnivore @Imani @elfin @Amorah @Moosesushi
@Cerastes @SunDragon @Trachynhawb @CityTurtle @Unyko @Ririterasu @LordSheo @LittleGhosts @nemodave @sleeplessIcarus @HoquesPoques @Maltshakes @remuslupn @Jetfeather @tayssi @evosoul @ExcelsisDeo @Knightess @wesleydog @Enriana @Needtoscribble @ColoradoBlues @Lambkin @AardRinn @graphicmacaroon @SummerCat @TarmonSuravye @CanisMajoris @Jazz @Decidueye @Belegorn @Phooka @Sinbreaker
@Dask @Byatzine @panopticon @Cerys @NowViewing @TheTraveler1816 @Ribbons

@Breezes @Solaleon @MissBlindBat @SamuelMaybird @JollyRoger @ixris @Elysianibata @LemonQuartz @MisfitsLanding @HowlingGale @TheMaskedHunter @Fink @Fimbrethil @tehcoffeezombie @Princoxx @QuickSilvr @QuetzalQueen @Fenixinka @Masumi @OnceInABlueMoon @Amithea @Kaimon @KoenigVII @Mapleleafshade @Ithika @Amut @Scarvez @Marzi
Hello all! I'm opening up 5 slots today, 2 USD (paypal) only, and 3 USD or Gem payment slots. It's ok to "reserve" your slot then go back to fill out the info, since historically the slots have filled up quickly. Please do mention in your "reserve" post whether you'll be paying in USD or gems.

Since these crests are all sort of unique in the amount of effort they take, I'll be quoting the price based on what you want done, and we can negotiate from there.

Slots full! I'll open again when I get these done, so if you didn't get a slot this time, hang on for next time :) Thanks!

@Iodine @Trickilicky @BloodyBunny @Carnivore @Imani @elfin @Amorah @Moosesushi
@Cerastes @SunDragon @Trachynhawb @CityTurtle @Unyko @Ririterasu @LordSheo @LittleGhosts @nemodave @sleeplessIcarus @HoquesPoques @Maltshakes @remuslupn @Jetfeather @tayssi @evosoul @ExcelsisDeo @Knightess @wesleydog @Enriana @Needtoscribble @ColoradoBlues @Lambkin @AardRinn @graphicmacaroon @SummerCat @TarmonSuravye @CanisMajoris @Jazz @Decidueye @Belegorn @Phooka @Sinbreaker
@Dask @Byatzine @panopticon @Cerys @NowViewing @TheTraveler1816 @Ribbons

@Breezes @Solaleon @MissBlindBat @SamuelMaybird @JollyRoger @ixris @Elysianibata @LemonQuartz @MisfitsLanding @HowlingGale @TheMaskedHunter @Fink @Fimbrethil @tehcoffeezombie @Princoxx @QuickSilvr @QuetzalQueen @Fenixinka @Masumi @OnceInABlueMoon @Amithea @Kaimon @KoenigVII @Mapleleafshade @Ithika @Amut @Scarvez @Marzi
Crest?: Yes, My clan is named "Morning Star"

Item name(s): X
Image of item(s): X

Image Dimensions: None really preferred, whichever works best for you. If it ends up being to big I can just shrink it for dragon bios or clan bio- or whatnot.

Any special requests/additional details?: Theme is Bone and Machinery. A mash up of the grungy part of Plague and Lightning.

If it's alright to ask, I was hoping to get certain canine skull with machinery adaptations. The skull is from this character of mine Link Which is canine in base, just with extra eye holes and one sided horn. A sun or sunlike design (like in this one or the image I linked before. Link)

And that's all really. If it's to complicated I can try thinking of something else.

Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD?: Gems. Just tell me the price and I'll pay it upfront.

@StygianForm
Crest?: Yes, My clan is named "Morning Star"

Item name(s): X
Image of item(s): X

Image Dimensions: None really preferred, whichever works best for you. If it ends up being to big I can just shrink it for dragon bios or clan bio- or whatnot.

Any special requests/additional details?: Theme is Bone and Machinery. A mash up of the grungy part of Plague and Lightning.

If it's alright to ask, I was hoping to get certain canine skull with machinery adaptations. The skull is from this character of mine Link Which is canine in base, just with extra eye holes and one sided horn. A sun or sunlike design (like in this one or the image I linked before. Link)

And that's all really. If it's to complicated I can try thinking of something else.

Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD?: Gems. Just tell me the price and I'll pay it upfront.

@StygianForm
ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
@StygianForm

Crest?: Yes, please!
Item name(s): I don't know for certain, but perhaps something incorporating acorns, brownish oak leaves, silver, and ashes?
Image of item(s): (do you need these for this? I don't need it to be super faithful to the FR items)
Image Dimensions: Able to fit in bios / forum posts / clan profile things. Prefer it not to be a true square, more of a really fat rectangle in proportions???

Any special requests/additional details?: I have absolutely no idea what I want my crest to be, but I super trust you and your ability to design amazing cool things. ;__; I'm very sorry.

Hoping for something that reflects my lore clan, who have taken on the mission (essentially) of guarding the living from the dead and the dead from the idiots who try to corrupt them. About half my clan is in the business of tending graves, fighting monsters, and otherwise bringing honor to those who lived before them. I'm looking for something quiet but strong, and very Dragonhome (that muted aesthetic of peace and barrenness, not whatever weirdness the site artists keep telling us is Earth aesthetic when the holiday fest stuff comes out, lol.)

Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? USD whenever you quote me a price, and I will need your paypal info again.
@StygianForm

Crest?: Yes, please!
Item name(s): I don't know for certain, but perhaps something incorporating acorns, brownish oak leaves, silver, and ashes?
Image of item(s): (do you need these for this? I don't need it to be super faithful to the FR items)
Image Dimensions: Able to fit in bios / forum posts / clan profile things. Prefer it not to be a true square, more of a really fat rectangle in proportions???

Any special requests/additional details?: I have absolutely no idea what I want my crest to be, but I super trust you and your ability to design amazing cool things. ;__; I'm very sorry.

Hoping for something that reflects my lore clan, who have taken on the mission (essentially) of guarding the living from the dead and the dead from the idiots who try to corrupt them. About half my clan is in the business of tending graves, fighting monsters, and otherwise bringing honor to those who lived before them. I'm looking for something quiet but strong, and very Dragonhome (that muted aesthetic of peace and barrenness, not whatever weirdness the site artists keep telling us is Earth aesthetic when the holiday fest stuff comes out, lol.)

Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? USD whenever you quote me a price, and I will need your paypal info again.
@Sinbreaker @ixris I'll put you down for slots, thank you! :D Please edit your original post with the order info, and ping me again when you've got it filled out.
@Sinbreaker @ixris I'll put you down for slots, thank you! :D Please edit your original post with the order info, and ping me again when you've got it filled out.
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 67 68