Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Clan Crests & Bio Art [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 67 68
@StygianForm

Please add me to your pinglist!
@StygianForm

Please add me to your pinglist!
r8UGBQ6.png

Signature courtesy of the lovely Aerion
@LordSheo Will do, thank you!
@LordSheo Will do, thank you!
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm
hiii! I would looove one of these, pretty please put me on your ping list for when you open again! :D
@StygianForm
hiii! I would looove one of these, pretty please put me on your ping list for when you open again! :D

i hope the next boy that you kiss has something terribly contagious on his lips

@LittleGhosts Will do, thank you! I like your spooky signature :D
@LittleGhosts Will do, thank you! I like your spooky signature :D
@StygianForm
thank yoouuuu c:
@StygianForm
thank yoouuuu c:

i hope the next boy that you kiss has something terribly contagious on his lips

@Carnivore @Imani @elfin @Amorah @Moosesushi @Cerastes @SunDragon @Trachynhawb @CityTurtle @Unyko @Ririterasu @LordSheo @LittleGhosts

Hello! I've rewritten some of the shop info, and am opening up 3 slots for item drawing requests or clan crest designs. Feel free to "claim" a spot and then edit your post with the form. Thanks!

Slots are filled, but I will open again pretty soon :)
@Carnivore @Imani @elfin @Amorah @Moosesushi @Cerastes @SunDragon @Trachynhawb @CityTurtle @Unyko @Ririterasu @LordSheo @LittleGhosts

Hello! I've rewritten some of the shop info, and am opening up 3 slots for item drawing requests or clan crest designs. Feel free to "claim" a spot and then edit your post with the form. Thanks!

Slots are filled, but I will open again pretty soon :)
@StygianForm
I'm claiming a spot then for a clan crest design omg
@StygianForm
I'm claiming a spot then for a clan crest design omg
lightfull.png
@CityTurtle You got it :)
@CityTurtle You got it :)
@StygianForm
Crest?: No
Item name(s): Depleted Sacridite, Sunbeam Rotala, Ethereal flame candles, unhatched Light egg
Image of item(s): Depleted Sacridite Sunbeam Rotala Unhatched Light Egg Ethereal Flame Candles
Image Dimensions: 1000 wide x 200 high
Any special requests?: All items should be in one image. The right side and the left side should be mirror image of each other with the ethereal flame candles at its center. Please also give me a resized version of this image at 500 wide x 100 high.

How many gems do you want for this?
@StygianForm
Crest?: No
Item name(s): Depleted Sacridite, Sunbeam Rotala, Ethereal flame candles, unhatched Light egg
Image of item(s): Depleted Sacridite Sunbeam Rotala Unhatched Light Egg Ethereal Flame Candles
Image Dimensions: 1000 wide x 200 high
Any special requests?: All items should be in one image. The right side and the left side should be mirror image of each other with the ethereal flame candles at its center. Please also give me a resized version of this image at 500 wide x 100 high.

How many gems do you want for this?
ECNdq9d.png
@SunDragon Got it :)
@SunDragon Got it :)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 67 68