Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Clan Crests & Bio Art [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 67 68
@StygianForm

Thank you so much, this looks amazing! If you have a pinglist I'd love to come back again. Sending payment right now!
@StygianForm

Thank you so much, this looks amazing! If you have a pinglist I'd love to come back again. Sending payment right now!
@Imani Thank you! :D I'll definitely put you on the pinglist, I think I'll be opening up again soon!
@Imani Thank you! :D I'll definitely put you on the pinglist, I think I'll be opening up again soon!
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@Iodine @Trickilicky @BloodyBunny @Carnivore @Imani Hi there! :) I'm opening up another couple of slots if anyone's interested...
@Iodine @Trickilicky @BloodyBunny @Carnivore @Imani Hi there! :) I'm opening up another couple of slots if anyone's interested...
@StygianForm

Could I claim a slot, I'll reply in a few ; < ;
@StygianForm

Could I claim a slot, I'll reply in a few ; < ;
@Imani Absolutely, thanks! ^_^
@Imani Absolutely, thanks! ^_^
@StygianForm oh my god im so sorry my greedy butt craves one for each of my subclans to work as a crest to put in their bio orz. please let more know if this is too much or if you need more info! [b]Item name:[/b] Sinew Net, Iridescent Cloth, Pollen, Giant Kelp, Sunbeam Rotala [b]Image of item:[/b] [item=Sinew Net] [item=Iridescent Cloth] [item=Pollen] [item=Giant Kelp] [item=Sunbeam Rotala] [b]Image Dimensions:[/b] around 500x300? ;0 doesn't have to be exact! [b]Any special requests?:[/b] for a young, vibrant island clan. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29749342]example[/url] of dragon from the clan! the pollen being wrapped in the cloth would be great! the other items laid neatly at its side [b]Item name:[/b] Twitching Leg Bones, Singed Webbing, Eye Agate, Quinoa, Gryphon's Blood Sempervivum, Time-turner's Sandglass [b]Image of item:[/b] [item=Twitching Leg Bones] [item=Singed Webbing] [item=Eye Agate] [item=Quinoa] [item=Quinoa, Gryphon's Blood] [item=Time-turner's Sandglass] [b]Image Dimensions:[/b] same [b]Any special requests?:[/b] for a treacherous group of desert marauders. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30754374]example[/url] of dragon from the clan! could the items be arranged like a secret stash under the singed webbing? ;0 [b]Item name:[/b] Conjurer's Herb Pouch, Conjurer's Staff, Umbral Yarn, Vial of Mysterious Toxin, Corpsemaker Ivy [b]Image of item:[/b] [item=Conjurer's Herb Pouch] [item=Aether Cherries] [item=Umbral Yarn] [item=Vial of Mysterious Toxin] [item=Corpsemaker Ivy] [b]Image Dimensions:[/b] same [b]Any special requests?:[/b] for a secretive coven of deep forest dwellers. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30896878]example[/url] of dragon from the clan! could be arranged like a summoning? hmm EDIT: I couldn't find enough dark green plants, so if you could add more green then what's there (purple's supposed to the secondary colour, not the primary one lmao) with the items I'd love u forever :')
@StygianForm oh my god im so sorry my greedy butt craves one for each of my subclans to work as a crest to put in their bio orz. please let more know if this is too much or if you need more info!

Item name: Sinew Net, Iridescent Cloth, Pollen, Giant Kelp, Sunbeam Rotala
Image of item: Sinew Net Iridescent Cloth Pollen Giant Kelp Sunbeam Rotala
Image Dimensions: around 500x300? ;0 doesn't have to be exact!
Any special requests?: for a young, vibrant island clan. example of dragon from the clan!
the pollen being wrapped in the cloth would be great! the other items laid neatly at its side

Item name: Twitching Leg Bones, Singed Webbing, Eye Agate, Quinoa, Gryphon's Blood Sempervivum, Time-turner's Sandglass
Image of item: Twitching Leg Bones Singed Webbing Eye Agate Quinoa Time-turner's Sandglass
Image Dimensions: same
Any special requests?: for a treacherous group of desert marauders. example of dragon from the clan!
could the items be arranged like a secret stash under the singed webbing? ;0

Item name: Conjurer's Herb Pouch, Conjurer's Staff, Umbral Yarn, Vial of Mysterious Toxin, Corpsemaker Ivy
Image of item: Conjurer's Herb Pouch Aether Cherries Umbral Yarn Vial of Mysterious Toxin Corpsemaker Ivy
Image Dimensions: same
Any special requests?: for a secretive coven of deep forest dwellers. example of dragon from the clan! could be arranged like a summoning? hmm EDIT: I couldn't find enough dark green plants, so if you could add more green then what's there (purple's supposed to the secondary colour, not the primary one lmao) with the items I'd love u forever :')
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine Sure! :3
@Iodine Sure! :3
@Imani By the way, I dropped by your lair and saw you were using my art in your clan bio! It looks great! *v* I thought you might like the blue one in clan bio size, though: [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/118b/f/2017/054/1/6/oillamp_blue_400px_by_cenobitesquid-db06602.png[/img]
@Imani By the way, I dropped by your lair and saw you were using my art in your clan bio! It looks great! *v* I thought you might like the blue one in clan bio size, though:
oillamp_blue_400px_by_cenobitesquid-db06602.png
@StygianForm can we have more than one order in a slot? >:^)c
@StygianForm can we have more than one order in a slot? >:^)c
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine Sure! :)
@Iodine Sure! :)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 67 68