Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Clan Crests & Bio Art [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 67 68
@StygianForm omg really? i'm so glad :'0 you can feel free to ignore any specifics to do with the composition in the form then, bc they aren't super crest-y and i thought you'd prefer that ahaha
@StygianForm omg really? i'm so glad :'0 you can feel free to ignore any specifics to do with the composition in the form then, bc they aren't super crest-y and i thought you'd prefer that ahaha
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@StygianForm Love your work. Could I get on your pinglist? Thanks.
@StygianForm Love your work. Could I get on your pinglist? Thanks.
@elfin Thanks! I'll add you :3
@elfin Thanks! I'll add you :3
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@Iodine Whew! Next time I've gotta plan a little better, I ended up reworking this a couple of times to get all the items in.. and after all that I still couldn't get the net to work in there XD I hope it's okay without it! Let me know if there's any changes you'd like (especially the colors, which I'm still working on a bit..) [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/add5/f/2017/055/a/f/iodine_boatsubclan2prev_by_cenobitesquid-db083uq.png[/img] I'm still working out my clan crest pricing, but does 500g sound okay? Four relatively simple items + a 100g design fee? (or treasure equivalent is fine!)
@Iodine

Whew! Next time I've gotta plan a little better, I ended up reworking this a couple of times to get all the items in.. and after all that I still couldn't get the net to work in there XD I hope it's okay without it! Let me know if there's any changes you'd like (especially the colors, which I'm still working on a bit..)

iodine_boatsubclan2prev_by_cenobitesquid-db083uq.png

I'm still working out my clan crest pricing, but does 500g sound okay? Four relatively simple items + a 100g design fee? (or treasure equivalent is fine!)
@StygianForm AHH YES THAT'S VERY GOOD !! I'm absolutely thrilled tbh, no worries about the net and the colours look fantastic <3 the price sounds great! I'll send over the payment for all of them now, thank you again!!
@StygianForm AHH YES THAT'S VERY GOOD !! I'm absolutely thrilled tbh, no worries about the net and the colours look fantastic <3 the price sounds great! I'll send over the payment for all of them now, thank you again!!
@Iodine :D Thanks so much!! Here's what I've got without the watermark, I may mess around with it just a little more, I'll let you know if I've got an updated version. [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/2769/f/2017/055/2/f/iodine_boatsubclan2_by_cenobitesquid-db081nq.png[/img]
@Iodine :D Thanks so much!! Here's what I've got without the watermark, I may mess around with it just a little more, I'll let you know if I've got an updated version.

iodine_boatsubclan2_by_cenobitesquid-db081nq.png
@StygianForm im crgyin i love it so much,,,,,
@StygianForm im crgyin i love it so much,,,,,
@StygianForm Okay, sorry for the wait [b]Item name:[/b] Sparrow Skull, Sunbeam Rotala [b]Image of item:[/b] [item=sparrow skull][item=Sunbeam Rotala] [b]Image Dimensions:[/b] Square or rectangle [b]Any special requests?:[/b] Could you make the skull be like the skull that's in between of the other two skulls in this [url=http://orig02.deviantart.net/55b8/f/2017/036/e/0/brownbirdskullnecklace_resize_by_cenobitesquid-day2ioe.png]picture[/url] And for the plants, I would like them two go out of each eye, so they're crisscrossing each other. If there's any questions for clarifications, let me know!
@StygianForm

Okay, sorry for the wait
Item name: Sparrow Skull, Sunbeam Rotala
Image of item: Sparrow Skull Sunbeam Rotala
Image Dimensions:
Square or rectangle
Any special requests?:
Could you make the skull be like the skull that's in between of the other two skulls in this picture
And for the plants, I would like them two go out of each eye, so they're crisscrossing each other.

If there's any questions for clarifications, let me know!
@Imani Got it, thank you! :) Is 200g/178k all right for the price?
@Imani Got it, thank you! :) Is 200g/178k all right for the price?
@StygianForm

Yup! Thank you~
@StygianForm

Yup! Thank you~
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 67 68