Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Winter's Divination
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Wintercreek's Divination Shop

Greetings and welcome to Winter's Divination Shop.
I have been working with both the Tarot and Runestones for years now and would like to offer my readings to FR users in exchange for on-site currency. I have several testimonials that you can check out below and I'm always open for any questions you may have about my skills or processes. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a beautiful day <3

Wintercreek's Divination Shop

Greetings and welcome to Winter's Divination Shop.
I have been working with both the Tarot and Runestones for years now and would like to offer my readings to FR users in exchange for on-site currency. I have several testimonials that you can check out below and I'm always open for any questions you may have about my skills or processes. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a beautiful day <3

g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
Rune Readings -- OPEN

I've been doing readings with Elder Futhark runes for about five years now. I use handmade "stones" of wood. After the reading (generally performed on Wednesdays or Thursdays) I'll send you a PM with a description of your "draw" and a detailed interpretation.

Pricing

* It's 20kt for one reading or 55kt for three.
* Payment can be made in treasure, gems, items, or a combination thereof.

Types of Readings

*Three Stone draw to answer a specific question
*Five Stone draw for guidance (specific questions allowed, but more detailed than the three stone option)
*General Reading for the Upcoming Month (scatter spread)
*General Reading for the Upcoming Year (scatter spread)
* Full-Scale Reading for the Upcoming Year (scatter spread in sections by season). This reading counts as three since I'm doing mini reads for each "season" of the upcoming year.

Rules
* I'll provide you with a full explanation of the reading as well as the spread.
* Most questions are accepted, but if I feel the question is inappropriate or unable to be answered in my reading format I'll let you know.
* Please ping me here if you would like a reading. Then, please set up a CR with payment and questions included.

Slots:
Rune Readings -- OPEN

I've been doing readings with Elder Futhark runes for about five years now. I use handmade "stones" of wood. After the reading (generally performed on Wednesdays or Thursdays) I'll send you a PM with a description of your "draw" and a detailed interpretation.

Pricing

* It's 20kt for one reading or 55kt for three.

Types of Readings

*Three Stone draw to answer a specific question
*Five Stone draw for guidance (specific questions allowed, but more detailed than the three stone option)
*General Reading for the Upcoming Month (scatter spread)
*General Reading for the Upcoming Year (scatter spread)
* Full-Scale Reading for the Upcoming Year (scatter spread in sections by season). This reading counts as three since I'm doing mini reads for each "season" of the upcoming year.

Rules
* I'll provide you with a full explanation of the reading as well as the spread.
* Most questions are accepted, but if I feel the question is inappropriate or unable to be answered in my reading format I'll let you know.
* Please ping me here if you would like a reading. Then, please set up a CR with payment and questions included.

Slots:
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
Tarot Readings -- OPEN

I use the Wildwood Tarot deck to perform your readings. I have several reading types available.

Pricing

* A Waterfall Reading is 50kt (10 cards), a general guidance reading (3 card) is 20kt.

Types of Readings

*Waterfall Reading: this is a 10 card spread that looks to give you guidance on a large life shift. Typically you won't ask a specific question for this one, you let the cards tell you what you need to know the most.
*General Guidance Reading: this is a 3 card draw that can focus on the topic of your choice. You can also ask a specific question (no "yes or no" questions please) for advice.

Rules

Slots:
Tarot Readings -- OPEN

I use the Wildwood Tarot deck to perform your readings. I have several reading types available.

Pricing

* A Waterfall Reading is 50kt (10 cards), a general guidance reading (3 card) is 20kt.

Types of Readings

*Waterfall Reading: this is a 10 card spread that looks to give you guidance on a large life shift. Typically you won't ask a specific question for this one, you let the cards tell you what you need to know the most.
*General Guidance Reading: this is a 3 card draw that can focus on the topic of your choice. You can also ask a specific question (no "yes or no" questions please) for advice.

Rules

Slots:
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
Testimonials

From EbonyBadger regarding a General Reading for the Year:

"Wintercreek's reading for me was very insightful! They gave me a very detailed explanation of what they were able to 'see', it was just as good as getting a reading done in person, if not better! Now I have a little copy of my future to refer to whenever I feel lost or down. :3

I wholeheartedly recommend it!"

From glitterdusted regarding a General Reading for the Year:

"...Just got a reading for the year from Wintercreek and popping in to say it was very clear and detailed. Definitely worth the price, and also in line with how I suspecting things would be going. Very entertaining and good for insight. :D"

From Hyoscyamus regarding a General Reading for the upcoming Month:

"Very extensive reading for little treasure, nicely explained and well done overall! A definite recommendation for everyone interested! ♥"

From Zillua regarding a General Reading for the upcoming Year:

"Wintercreek's general reading for the year for me was detailed, explaining the meaning behind the runes' positioning, and providing advice on how to deal with possible difficulties in the future. Definitely worth the 15kt <3"

From felistopaz regarding a Guidance Reading for a specific question:

"I commissioned a rune reading with regards to a personal question. I was treated very nicely and the reading and explanation were insightful and detailed. Can recommend! :)"

From phosphenes regarding a General Reading for the upcoming Month:

"first, i'd like to note that Wintercreek is extremely kind and professional. they delivered an easy-to-understand, yet extensive reading. they explained each aspect of the reading, as well as potential alternative meanings behind them. i loved that as they explained the reading, they connected the different pieces into a plausible scenario -- this truly helped me link it to the events brewing in my life. for the price, you can't beat the insight."

From Mazarine regarding a General Reading for the upcoming Month:

"It was almost uncannily...accurate and everything I could've wanted; I literally sat up straighter a mere two sentences into the reading, and went through the rest of it with rapt attention. That was an experience, wow. ...Really, though, the accuracy here was amazing and went above and beyond all my expectations."

From MeraHunt regarding a 5 Stone Draw Guidance Reading:

"Wintercreek's reading was very helpful and accurate for me. It's helped me release some of the anxiety for the coming weeks and this is definitely one reading that I will keep in mind as I'm going through the changes coming."

Testimonials

From EbonyBadger regarding a General Reading for the Year:

"Wintercreek's reading for me was very insightful! They gave me a very detailed explanation of what they were able to 'see', it was just as good as getting a reading done in person, if not better! Now I have a little copy of my future to refer to whenever I feel lost or down. :3

I wholeheartedly recommend it!"

From glitterdusted regarding a General Reading for the Year:

"...Just got a reading for the year from Wintercreek and popping in to say it was very clear and detailed. Definitely worth the price, and also in line with how I suspecting things would be going. Very entertaining and good for insight. :D"

From Hyoscyamus regarding a General Reading for the upcoming Month:

"Very extensive reading for little treasure, nicely explained and well done overall! A definite recommendation for everyone interested! ♥"

From Zillua regarding a General Reading for the upcoming Year:

"Wintercreek's general reading for the year for me was detailed, explaining the meaning behind the runes' positioning, and providing advice on how to deal with possible difficulties in the future. Definitely worth the 15kt <3"

From felistopaz regarding a Guidance Reading for a specific question:

"I commissioned a rune reading with regards to a personal question. I was treated very nicely and the reading and explanation were insightful and detailed. Can recommend! :)"

From phosphenes regarding a General Reading for the upcoming Month:

"first, i'd like to note that Wintercreek is extremely kind and professional. they delivered an easy-to-understand, yet extensive reading. they explained each aspect of the reading, as well as potential alternative meanings behind them. i loved that as they explained the reading, they connected the different pieces into a plausible scenario -- this truly helped me link it to the events brewing in my life. for the price, you can't beat the insight."

From Mazarine regarding a General Reading for the upcoming Month:

"It was almost uncannily...accurate and everything I could've wanted; I literally sat up straighter a mere two sentences into the reading, and went through the rest of it with rapt attention. That was an experience, wow. ...Really, though, the accuracy here was amazing and went above and beyond all my expectations."

From MeraHunt regarding a 5 Stone Draw Guidance Reading:

"Wintercreek's reading was very helpful and accurate for me. It's helped me release some of the anxiety for the coming weeks and this is definitely one reading that I will keep in mind as I'm going through the changes coming."

g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
Pinglists

Traditional Art Pinglist

Rune Reading Pinglist

Pinglists

Traditional Art Pinglist

Rune Reading Pinglist

g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
One more just in case~
One more just in case~
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@Wintercreek Hi! I'd like to buy a reading!
@Wintercreek Hi! I'd like to buy a reading!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Wintercreek could I get a reading as well?
@Wintercreek could I get a reading as well?
34hj91w.png
@Leopardmask @naomiwankenobi, awesome! Please send me a pm with your question and set up a one way CR with the payment :) I'll accept the CR once I complete your reading and send you the results! I should have them completed in the next few days. Thank you so much for your interest <3
@Leopardmask @naomiwankenobi, awesome! Please send me a pm with your question and set up a one way CR with the payment :) I'll accept the CR once I complete your reading and send you the results! I should have them completed in the next few days. Thank you so much for your interest <3
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@naomiwankenobi, your reading has been sent! Thank your for your patronage <3
@naomiwankenobi, your reading has been sent! Thank your for your patronage <3
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8