Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Thrush's Art Shop (Closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Thrushheart
Yay! Will send momentarily.

Red is fine by me! :)
@Thrushheart
Yay! Will send momentarily.

Red is fine by me! :)
Valentines1_zpsuzkpet6x.png
@CalicoProfessor Here's LochNest! [img]http://i.imgur.com/gv44MEX.png[/img] I was really hoping to have Swallowtail finished as well (he's about half-done) but this weekend ended up way busier than expected. I should have him finished up sometime tomorrow.
@CalicoProfessor

Here's LochNest!
gv44MEX.png

I was really hoping to have Swallowtail finished as well (he's about half-done) but this weekend ended up way busier than expected. I should have him finished up sometime tomorrow.
@Thrushheart
EEEEE Omg, I love her! That's SO awesome. <3 Her expression is glorious and that pose is perfect!

No rush on Swallowtail. Take what time you need!
@Thrushheart
EEEEE Omg, I love her! That's SO awesome. <3 Her expression is glorious and that pose is perfect!

No rush on Swallowtail. Take what time you need!
@CalicoProfessor I'm so glad you like her! I was trying to draw her in a pose close to the usual one you see of the Loch Ness Monster, I'm just not quite sure how the rest of her fits in that nest XD Anyway, here's Swallowtail for you! [img]http://i.imgur.com/EYTIogr.png[/img] Let me know if you'd like the larger versions of either of these, and I'll be happy to send them over ^_^
@CalicoProfessor

I'm so glad you like her! I was trying to draw her in a pose close to the usual one you see of the Loch Ness Monster, I'm just not quite sure how the rest of her fits in that nest XD

Anyway, here's Swallowtail for you!

EYTIogr.png

Let me know if you'd like the larger versions of either of these, and I'll be happy to send them over ^_^
@Thrushheart

EEEEEEE. Swallowtail is SO amazing too! I love them both so much! <3 Thank you for your awesome work.

AND RE LochNest's body... Well, she's a wacky noodle, so she probably has a Tardis nest or is half falling out the next on the other side. ;)
@Thrushheart

EEEEEEE. Swallowtail is SO amazing too! I love them both so much! <3 Thank you for your awesome work.

AND RE LochNest's body... Well, she's a wacky noodle, so she probably has a Tardis nest or is half falling out the next on the other side. ;)
@CalicoProfessor

You're very welcome! And thank you so much!
Would you like me to send you the larger versions or are these forum-sized ones okay?

I could imagine both XD The Tardis nest would be interesting.
@CalicoProfessor

You're very welcome! And thank you so much!
Would you like me to send you the larger versions or are these forum-sized ones okay?

I could imagine both XD The Tardis nest would be interesting.
@Thrushart
Yeah, send the larger ones over when you can!
@Thrushart
Yeah, send the larger ones over when you can!
@BlackOutBullets for when i buy from here
@BlackOutBullets for when i buy from here
@CalicoProfessor
I'm sorry I just now saw your reply! I'll send them over as soon as I can!
@CalicoProfessor
I'm sorry I just now saw your reply! I'll send them over as soon as I can!
Unfortunately due to real life family craziness, digital art is going to remain on hiatus until further notice. Sketches and traditional experimental art will remain open. I apologize for the inconvenience and I hope that I can have the full shop up and running again soon.
Unfortunately due to real life family craziness, digital art is going to remain on hiatus until further notice. Sketches and traditional experimental art will remain open. I apologize for the inconvenience and I hope that I can have the full shop up and running again soon.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12