Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Thrush's Art Shop (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Small Price Drop
Small Price Drop
@Thrushheart

I'm wanting a Headshot of this girl - (Lineless and Lined Estimates) Graphic Art
http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/twilyghtpanda/media/Gal_zpsatf53vcz.jpeg.html?sort=3&o=0

With a fedora on her head, and a sonic screwdriver in her mouth. Could I get an estimate? =3
@Thrushheart

I'm wanting a Headshot of this girl - (Lineless and Lined Estimates) Graphic Art
http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/twilyghtpanda/media/Gal_zpsatf53vcz.jpeg.html?sort=3&o=0

With a fedora on her head, and a sonic screwdriver in her mouth. Could I get an estimate? =3
@twilyghtpanda

Sorry for the late reply! My internet decided not to cooperate when I saw this this morning.

She's really pretty!
Because of her details and the addition of the fedora and sonic screwdriver, I would price a headshot the same as I would a dragon, so $4/200g/200,000t for lined, or $9/450g/450,000t for lineless.
@twilyghtpanda

Sorry for the late reply! My internet decided not to cooperate when I saw this this morning.

She's really pretty!
Because of her details and the addition of the fedora and sonic screwdriver, I would price a headshot the same as I would a dragon, so $4/200g/200,000t for lined, or $9/450g/450,000t for lineless.
@Thrushheart
Could I get a slot for lined please?

And do you take payment first, or afterwards?
@Thrushheart
Could I get a slot for lined please?

And do you take payment first, or afterwards?
@twilyghtpanda

Sure!

I normally take it before.

Also, a couple quick questions: First of all, I know there are a few different versions of the sonic screwdriver, so I just wondered which you wanted her to have? And second, what type of personality does she have? It helps a lot with trying to figure out how to draw a character.
@twilyghtpanda

Sure!

I normally take it before.

Also, a couple quick questions: First of all, I know there are a few different versions of the sonic screwdriver, so I just wondered which you wanted her to have? And second, what type of personality does she have? It helps a lot with trying to figure out how to draw a character.
@Thrushheart

She's a bright person, very bubbly, she loves to be creative through writing. In her universe she is the "creator" of the Doctor Who, or Dragon Who series. And then David Tennant's Screwdriver =3

Can I pay on Friday? =3
@Thrushheart

She's a bright person, very bubbly, she loves to be creative through writing. In her universe she is the "creator" of the Doctor Who, or Dragon Who series. And then David Tennant's Screwdriver =3

Can I pay on Friday? =3
@twilyghtpanda

Ah! That's really cool! That reminds me that I should really watch more Doctor Who...

You can go ahead and send payment whenever you're ready and I'll get to work!
@twilyghtpanda

Ah! That's really cool! That reminds me that I should really watch more Doctor Who...

You can go ahead and send payment whenever you're ready and I'll get to work!
Bump
Bump
@Thrushheart I'd like to order something of this girl please, if that's okay? :) [b]What am I drawing?[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29954282] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/299543/29954282_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Type and Style of Artwork[/b]:Lined, Waist-up [b]Payment Type[/b]: gems or paypal, whatever you'd prefer is fine by me :) [b]Helpful Lore/Info[/b]: she has lore in her bio, but she's ambitious/impatient/has a dark side [b]Other[/b]: [b]Would it be alright if I uploaded this to deviantart or shared here?[/b]: of course!
@Thrushheart I'd like to order something of this girl please, if that's okay? :)

What am I drawing?:
29954282_350.png

Type and Style of Artwork:Lined, Waist-up
Payment Type: gems or paypal, whatever you'd prefer is fine by me :)
Helpful Lore/Info: she has lore in her bio, but she's ambitious/impatient/has a dark side
Other:
Would it be alright if I uploaded this to deviantart or shared here?: of course!
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky

She looks challenging but fun, if that makes sense. I would love to do art of her!

Paypal is preferred if that's alright with you. Just send me a pm with your info and I'll send you an invoice as soon as I can (I'm about to leave for a few hours, but I'll be back later)

Once you pay I'll get to work, and I'll send you a rough sketch to make sure everything looks alright before I get to work on the computer.
@Trickilicky

She looks challenging but fun, if that makes sense. I would love to do art of her!

Paypal is preferred if that's alright with you. Just send me a pm with your info and I'll send you an invoice as soon as I can (I'm about to leave for a few hours, but I'll be back later)

Once you pay I'll get to work, and I'll send you a rough sketch to make sure everything looks alright before I get to work on the computer.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12