Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CCD Genes and Breeds!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
>.>
<.<
Totally didn't subscribe to the thread as soon as I was pinged to it, and I definitely don't lurk and read all the posts..
Nu, not me X3
>.>
<.<
Totally didn't subscribe to the thread as soon as I was pinged to it, and I definitely don't lurk and read all the posts..
Nu, not me X3
66ei84J.png
@AberDaKitty Week before Nature's Elemental Festival is a certain one ^^ We'll have art available for dragon levels. At least there's plenty of time to arrange fodder :D

Edit: And thanks for being here :3 the fast feedback from you has been priceless <3
@AberDaKitty Week before Nature's Elemental Festival is a certain one ^^ We'll have art available for dragon levels. At least there's plenty of time to arrange fodder :D

Edit: And thanks for being here :3 the fast feedback from you has been priceless <3
oOhOSVC.png Link to my Art Corner
Link to my Flight Rising Comic Strips
@Kogosama

I will be there!
Unless, life railroads me offline at that time,..
Then I would just have to hire a friend to do it for me! And pay them back later X3

Tanjobi, and some of my other permies need these. Some of those gotta wait for more genes first XD
That's what held me back before. Lots of wants, waiting on availabilities ^^

I'm glad I am helpful, and not annoying ^^;
@Kogosama

I will be there!
Unless, life railroads me offline at that time,..
Then I would just have to hire a friend to do it for me! And pay them back later X3

Tanjobi, and some of my other permies need these. Some of those gotta wait for more genes first XD
That's what held me back before. Lots of wants, waiting on availabilities ^^

I'm glad I am helpful, and not annoying ^^;
66ei84J.png
@AberDaKitty I noticed Tanjobi and guessed as much, she's super pretty!

Let's hope we get a lot of genes done before next push :) so we can fix that lots of wants ;D

(The opposite of annoying in fact ^^)
@AberDaKitty I noticed Tanjobi and guessed as much, she's super pretty!

Let's hope we get a lot of genes done before next push :) so we can fix that lots of wants ;D

(The opposite of annoying in fact ^^)
@kogosama Ahhh the sign has a glinting pin now! And the new genes look SO good!

Sending some treasure for the Tundra fund, in the hopes of someday unlocking Bogsneaks... a Spiral that you drew for me has turned into a Bogsneak, so I'll need to buy updated art for him ;)
@kogosama Ahhh the sign has a glinting pin now! And the new genes look SO good!

Sending some treasure for the Tundra fund, in the hopes of someday unlocking Bogsneaks... a Spiral that you drew for me has turned into a Bogsneak, so I'll need to buy updated art for him ;)
gekDtXY.png | blhNXG3.png | cU74Yk.jpg | lUc1aX6.gif | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1641232gekDtXY.png[/url] | ThanksgivingBadge_zps9cef2f12.png | kuxtrjm.png CAKE WALK | iQrUd5S.png LOST |
More treasures on the booths pile! ^^
More treasures on the booths pile! ^^
66ei84J.png
@twotone Oh yes, coffeesneak :D will be fun to see that one ^^ specially if you keep old art with the new one :D

I need to update the pin little higher -.o
@twotone Oh yes, coffeesneak :D will be fun to see that one ^^ specially if you keep old art with the new one :D

I need to update the pin little higher -.o
Sending you some treasure because these are necessary things in my life. is there some sort of pinglist you have for this thread? if so, may I be on it?

Also, I didn't see any sigs to advertise this thread. Was that intentional?
Sending you some treasure because these are necessary things in my life. is there some sort of pinglist you have for this thread? if so, may I be on it?

Also, I didn't see any sigs to advertise this thread. Was that intentional?
FR +12
@ShadowRising Hey, yes, there's a pinglist, and you found it already :D

I didn't even think about making siggy things to advertise this! I didn't think that would be something that people would want to do, I mean they're already giving their time for my time and I didn't think I could ask for more. People are just too nice at times <3

I will make a siggy thing once I have time and I will ping you about it when I get one done just because you inspired me to :)
@ShadowRising Hey, yes, there's a pinglist, and you found it already :D

I didn't even think about making siggy things to advertise this! I didn't think that would be something that people would want to do, I mean they're already giving their time for my time and I didn't think I could ask for more. People are just too nice at times <3

I will make a siggy thing once I have time and I will ping you about it when I get one done just because you inspired me to :)
@Kogosama
I want that tundra to bedome real! Gonna send you some treasure!
@Kogosama
I want that tundra to bedome real! Gonna send you some treasure!
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17