Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cheap Lore :3! {RENNOVATING}
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 81 82
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
made by Dovalore. look at him go, zoomzoom
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
@swaggiep34 Hey, I hope you can write a legend for him. He is the king of a country on the plague land. He was called the tyrant by his people. My English is not very good, my first language is not English. I hope you can understand what I mean! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/318579/31857811_350.png[/img] C;
@swaggiep34
Hey, I hope you can write a legend for him. He is the king of a country on the plague land. He was called the tyrant by his people.
My English is not very good, my first language is not English. I hope you can understand what I mean!
31857811_350.png
C;
c45acd9bgy1fe49y3st15j20dw02sq2w.jpg
@kaofish I totally understand! But I'm going on a plane to Japan in about 1 hour O-O Could you ping me as a reminder in two weeks? Thanks!
@kaofish I totally understand! But I'm going on a plane to Japan in about 1 hour O-O Could you ping me as a reminder in two weeks? Thanks!
bJs5ioz.gif
@swaggiep HAVE FUN IN JAPAN!! :D
@swaggiep HAVE FUN IN JAPAN!! :D
ePOliyb.pngH0t7Ypl.png0XHtpWy.pngJ7D1quC.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 81 82