Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cheap Lore :3! {RENNOVATING}
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 81 82
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
made by Dovalore. look at him go, zoomzoom
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
@swaggiep34 i would like to buy some lore for a dragon, but i havent worked on his character at all e-o
all i have for him is his mate and (adoptive) parents.
i gotta do some work, then i'll send in a full request with info for you to work off of :P
@swaggiep34 i would like to buy some lore for a dragon, but i havent worked on his character at all e-o
all i have for him is his mate and (adoptive) parents.
i gotta do some work, then i'll send in a full request with info for you to work off of :P
ePOliyb.pngH0t7Ypl.png0XHtpWy.pngJ7D1quC.png
@Imaturtul Adoptive parents.... *rubs hands together* Adoptive.... I specialize in traveling-to-a-new-flight and finding-where-you-really-belong type of stuff.
@Imaturtul Adoptive parents.... *rubs hands together* Adoptive.... I specialize in traveling-to-a-new-flight and finding-where-you-really-belong type of stuff.
bJs5ioz.gif
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
DA LORE PEDDLER WILL BE VISITING THE NEXT TOWN SHORTLY.

ORDER TODAY!

Commercial Jingle
l
l
l
l
\/
(the lore peddler is 'comin to toooooowwwwwn)
DA LORE PEDDLER WILL BE VISITING THE NEXT TOWN SHORTLY.

ORDER TODAY!

Commercial Jingle
l
l
l
l
\/
(the lore peddler is 'comin to toooooowwwwwn)
bJs5ioz.gif
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 81 82