Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Whim Paints { Closed }
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@Whim
No worries. I know how things get crazy and we lose track of things (happens in my life often enough lol). Thank you for replying and I hope you have a good night. ^^
@Whim
No worries. I know how things get crazy and we lose track of things (happens in my life often enough lol). Thank you for replying and I hope you have a good night. ^^
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
[font=timesnewroman] @Crescentstar711 [img]http://i.imgur.com/rpEUEqM.png[/img]

@Crescentstar711

rpEUEqM.png
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Whim
He looks great! Thank you for doing this! =D
@Whim
He looks great! Thank you for doing this! =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png

@Frysa

Yeah, totally!

@Frysa

Yeah, totally!
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Whim
Thanks! So, would 100kt and 45g work for you, or do you want more?
@Whim
Thanks! So, would 100kt and 45g work for you, or do you want more?
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif

@Frysa

I did the math, and the standard 1:650 ratio puts the gems closer to around 75g. c:

@Frysa

I did the math, and the standard 1:650 ratio puts the gems closer to around 75g. c:
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Whim
Alrighty, that's all good with me! So, quick question, do I have to wait until your shop is open again? If so, that's ok
@Whim
Alrighty, that's all good with me! So, quick question, do I have to wait until your shop is open again? If so, that's ok
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif

I just close it to stop more people from ordering, you're good. @Frysa

I just close it to stop more people from ordering, you're good. @Frysa
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Whim
Alright, since it's late for me I'll submit my order tomorrow, if that's ok with you!
@Whim
Alright, since it's late for me I'll submit my order tomorrow, if that's ok with you!
^
^
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31