Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Animated dragon silhouettes
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 72 73
@VastPlaguesOfAku

I wasn't sure which one you'd like more of the 2nd so i made two versions. If there's anything wrong, don't hesitate to tell me c:

jiypnm.jpg
110ekd4.jpg
2v8g31d.jpg
15z5oo8.jpg
@VastPlaguesOfAku

I wasn't sure which one you'd like more of the 2nd so i made two versions. If there's anything wrong, don't hesitate to tell me c:

jiypnm.jpg
110ekd4.jpg
2v8g31d.jpg
15z5oo8.jpg
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
@RottingFlesh

thank you so much I love them all ;D
@RottingFlesh

thank you so much I love them all ;D
untitled_drawing_by_weneedagyro-dd1b1ku.png
@lopika [b]Dragon image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24632646] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/246327/24632646_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Gif:[/b] [img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/cc5f8bbe0654c4dce757cfffa4a28f27/tumblr_n7vtg4lVaN1qbv46ko1_500.gif[/img] [b]Size:[/b] dragon size
@lopika
Dragon image:

24632646_350.png

Gif:
tumblr_n7vtg4lVaN1qbv46ko1_500.gif
Size: dragon size
-,-. ~ Crow
~ 3 hrs+ fr time
~ he/they
~ RP clan!
-,-. tumblr_ozyeyeBUQR1w8xkufo1_250.png -,. ~ FR Tumblr
~ Pinkerlocke
@CrowsFlight

10 frames = 2k treasure / 3 gems

Please send me a CR and I'll accept and deliver when your order is finished.
@CrowsFlight

10 frames = 2k treasure / 3 gems

Please send me a CR and I'll accept and deliver when your order is finished.
For centered view 0gjOTSO.gif Adopts: SpiralBusts P9G7630.png
@CrowsFlight

I could not decide on centering the light or making the surroundings visible, so I made two versions:

2zs0hv9.jpg

nmhn29.jpg

Use whichever you like more :)
@CrowsFlight

I could not decide on centering the light or making the surroundings visible, so I made two versions:

2zs0hv9.jpg

nmhn29.jpg

Use whichever you like more :)
@lopika @RottingFlesh
Hey! So I love using your guy's silhouettes and I have gotten a few of them for my own dragons. Recently I have been considering creating a shop/spa where I offer coded bios, art, and lore while the dragons are in my lair. I was wondering when I make my shop if you would like to be affiliated? Since I LOVE using your stuff in bios and I would probably order more frequently while pampering the dragons in my stay. ^^
@lopika @RottingFlesh
Hey! So I love using your guy's silhouettes and I have gotten a few of them for my own dragons. Recently I have been considering creating a shop/spa where I offer coded bios, art, and lore while the dragons are in my lair. I was wondering when I make my shop if you would like to be affiliated? Since I LOVE using your stuff in bios and I would probably order more frequently while pampering the dragons in my stay. ^^
EdmzWwr.png BVUXJUX.png
Birb count:
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png tumblr_os8kqd8Nuo1uxu4o6o1_100.png
@Zebrafinch

Thank you! I rhink it would be a great way of advertisement for both shops. So I am pro affiliating if you give us credit for the silhouettes in your bios. Making coded bios for others is such a cool shop idea too. Since we have a co-owned shop here, let's see what RottingFlesh thinks before we act, though.
@Zebrafinch

Thank you! I rhink it would be a great way of advertisement for both shops. So I am pro affiliating if you give us credit for the silhouettes in your bios. Making coded bios for others is such a cool shop idea too. Since we have a co-owned shop here, let's see what RottingFlesh thinks before we act, though.
@Lopika
Sounds good! I would totally credit you in the bios ^^ I try to credit in general even if it's just so I can find the person who made it if need be, just a good habit to have in my opinion. :)
@Lopika
Sounds good! I would totally credit you in the bios ^^ I try to credit in general even if it's just so I can find the person who made it if need be, just a good habit to have in my opinion. :)
EdmzWwr.png BVUXJUX.png
Birb count:
@Zebrafinch

Sorry it took us so long to discuss. RottingFlesh said OK too. If you open your shop and make a banner, we would be happy to put it in our affiliates section. If you could show us a sample and how you'll credit our shop, that would be lovely too. We wish you success and many returning customers!
@Zebrafinch

Sorry it took us so long to discuss. RottingFlesh said OK too. If you open your shop and make a banner, we would be happy to put it in our affiliates section. If you could show us a sample and how you'll credit our shop, that would be lovely too. We wish you success and many returning customers!
@Lopika Awesome! I hopefully have graphics for my shop being made right now ^^ so I can start putting it all together soon! Credit-wise I will always put whoever helped me out or the name of the shop under the silhouettes when I use them, here are a couple of my dragons where I do that [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=222750&did=28160257&function=edit#bio]Nebula[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=222750&did=22115888]Static[/url] If you would like me to credit you a certain way let me know I can totally adjust if need be :) In my shop I will credit you in my affiliates section as well as where I talk about my coding. It will look something like this [quote][b]coding with art[/b] This is where I code your dragons bio but use more than the resources I can find. I I'll commission art for your dragon so they can have a unique bio customized to their asthetic or choice. The art/artists that I will commission for your dragon can be chosen, or you can give me a general feel for the type of art as well. Artists that I have commissioned before include Lopika, RottingFlesh, etc. (I'll probably have a couple more). Even if you are not interested in my services I highly recommend checking out each if their shops which are linked in my affiliates section ^^ ~price ~probably another detail (idk)[/quote] Thank you for affiliating with me! I hope you have lots is success as well! ^^
@Lopika
Awesome! I hopefully have graphics for my shop being made right now ^^ so I can start putting it all together soon! Credit-wise I will always put whoever helped me out or the name of the shop under the silhouettes when I use them, here are a couple of my dragons where I do that
Nebula and Static

If you would like me to credit you a certain way let me know I can totally adjust if need be :) In my shop I will credit you in my affiliates section as well as where I talk about my coding. It will look something like this
Quote:
coding with art
This is where I code your dragons bio but use more than the resources I can find. I I'll commission art for your dragon so they can have a unique bio customized to their asthetic or choice.

The art/artists that I will commission for your dragon can be chosen, or you can give me a general feel for the type of art as well. Artists that I have commissioned before include Lopika, RottingFlesh, etc. (I'll probably have a couple more). Even if you are not interested in my services I highly recommend checking out each if their shops which are linked in my affiliates section ^^

~price
~probably another detail (idk)

Thank you for affiliating with me! I hope you have lots is success as well! ^^
EdmzWwr.png BVUXJUX.png
Birb count:
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 72 73