Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Azuri's Art Buying Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
G
G
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
G
G
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri
I hope you like the pencil sketch as much as I do! I left his hand open so you can choose what you'd like him to be holding.
BHUVKkg.jpg
@Azuri
I hope you like the pencil sketch as much as I do! I left his hand open so you can choose what you'd like him to be holding.
BHUVKkg.jpg
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@ElphabaThropp

Well for his hand I would love to see him with a slight hold on his hip. He is a bit of a sassy character. And i do have one small request for the line art, could his waist be a little thinner? Otherwise i Love It!
@ElphabaThropp

Well for his hand I would love to see him with a slight hold on his hip. He is a bit of a sassy character. And i do have one small request for the line art, could his waist be a little thinner? Otherwise i Love It!
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@azuri
Can do!
@azuri
Can do!
@Azuri I see you´re looking for humanoids and coloured pieces, I would like to recommend my friend to you, that happens to be what she draws the best! :D

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2062344/1
@Azuri I see you´re looking for humanoids and coloured pieces, I would like to recommend my friend to you, that happens to be what she draws the best! :D

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2062344/1
encyclopediaterraria__signatur_by_irrwahn-da2495e.pngHareicon.png
@Hellan

Thank you for showing me but I feel as if I would be a poor fit to commission them. The main characters I commission are feminine men and I'd just rather not break their ToS.
@Hellan

Thank you for showing me but I feel as if I would be a poor fit to commission them. The main characters I commission are feminine men and I'd just rather not break their ToS.
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@azuri
Ready to be colored, then scanned. What color are his wings?
dyk3v9D.jpg

As a note to self, I'm definitely not going to charge you more, but from now on, I'm going to up my prices for a full body.
@azuri
Ready to be colored, then scanned. What color are his wings?
dyk3v9D.jpg

As a note to self, I'm definitely not going to charge you more, but from now on, I'm going to up my prices for a full body.
@ElphabaThropp

His wings are just a few shades darker then his hair
@ElphabaThropp

His wings are just a few shades darker then his hair
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri

I've just opened a lil shop over here for fun while I'm home from college if you'd like to take a peek! Each are 10K treasure.
@Azuri

I've just opened a lil shop over here for fun while I'm home from college if you'd like to take a peek! Each are 10K treasure.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54