Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Azuri's Art Buying Thread
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 53 54
T
T
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
a
a
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
d
d
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
s
s
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
sda
sda
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri ....I'm sorry, please don't kill me? I just...got really inspired. Resuke was sooo pretty I just had to doodle a little. If you're not okay with me showing this to anyone anywhere, please do tell. I'll delete this and hide the file in a dusty pile of other unshowable things. [img]http://imgur.com/8vDRugL.png[/img] If you'd consider me for any of the things you actually want, I'd be glad to! All of your ideas sound pretty inspiring. Link to my shop is in my sig. :) And since you're a fellow windie you can have a 20% discount for the bigger painted things.
@Azuri
....I'm sorry, please don't kill me? I just...got really inspired. Resuke was sooo pretty I just had to doodle a little. If you're not okay with me showing this to anyone anywhere, please do tell. I'll delete this and hide the file in a dusty pile of other unshowable things.

8vDRugL.png

If you'd consider me for any of the things you actually want, I'd be glad to! All of your ideas sound pretty inspiring. Link to my shop is in my sig. :) And since you're a fellow windie you can have a 20% discount for the bigger painted things.
@Witchfire

*high pitched scree*

I love it. Tell me, how much do you want to finish the piece? Ie, colored. I have a great need for it.

And it is your work, i don't mind my characters being shown off as long as you let people know that it is my baby. Feel free to use it as an example

If your not looking to color it, we can talk about another piece.

// i am heading off to bed so i will not see the rest until morning.
@Witchfire

*high pitched scree*

I love it. Tell me, how much do you want to finish the piece? Ie, colored. I have a great need for it.

And it is your work, i don't mind my characters being shown off as long as you let people know that it is my baby. Feel free to use it as an example

If your not looking to color it, we can talk about another piece.

// i am heading off to bed so i will not see the rest until morning.
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri

*Sigh of relief* Good, good. Some people are just really touchy about people..touching their OC's without permission. xD

It's not exactly perfect so I'd have to tweak it a little, but yeeeah I can color it. How much it'd cost would depend on how refined color you want I guess. I need to think about it a little but now I'm way too tired and my brain doesn't function so I'm off to bed as well. If you want you can check out the sketch plus and the painted bust/waist-up/fullbody categories in my shop and see what kind of color you'd like. Basically there's just ugly flats underneath the lines, some bits painted, unrefined painted and refined painted. It's a long range from 600g to 4770g (or 3800g with Wind discount). :'D
@Azuri

*Sigh of relief* Good, good. Some people are just really touchy about people..touching their OC's without permission. xD

It's not exactly perfect so I'd have to tweak it a little, but yeeeah I can color it. How much it'd cost would depend on how refined color you want I guess. I need to think about it a little but now I'm way too tired and my brain doesn't function so I'm off to bed as well. If you want you can check out the sketch plus and the painted bust/waist-up/fullbody categories in my shop and see what kind of color you'd like. Basically there's just ugly flats underneath the lines, some bits painted, unrefined painted and refined painted. It's a long range from 600g to 4770g (or 3800g with Wind discount). :'D
@Witchfire

Oh your more then welcome to doodle my characters, the only gripes i have about that is when someone claims the character is theirs which has happened sadly, and when they do art without my prior knowledge and then demand i pay. Neither of which you did c: so it would be poor of me to be mad, especially when the art is as pretty as that is.

Well, i would just adore Resuke to be painted if at all possible. If not, or maybe still if your willing, i would love to have you take a wack at prompt number (4) with Lyndte/Lazuli and an undead stag. I have a little bit of left over Christmas money that i wouldnt mind spendig on that
@Witchfire

Oh your more then welcome to doodle my characters, the only gripes i have about that is when someone claims the character is theirs which has happened sadly, and when they do art without my prior knowledge and then demand i pay. Neither of which you did c: so it would be poor of me to be mad, especially when the art is as pretty as that is.

Well, i would just adore Resuke to be painted if at all possible. If not, or maybe still if your willing, i would love to have you take a wack at prompt number (4) with Lyndte/Lazuli and an undead stag. I have a little bit of left over Christmas money that i wouldnt mind spendig on that
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri

Sure it's possible. Did you want it unrefined or fully painted? Unrefined paint goes from 1000g to 3000g and full paint is the 3800g I mentioned earlier.

The Lyndte/Lazuli would be an 800g more, since the stag is basically a second character. I guess I could do it, if you don't mind waiting for a little longer than usual. I'm trying to graduate so I'm a bit busy.
@Azuri

Sure it's possible. Did you want it unrefined or fully painted? Unrefined paint goes from 1000g to 3000g and full paint is the 3800g I mentioned earlier.

The Lyndte/Lazuli would be an 800g more, since the stag is basically a second character. I guess I could do it, if you don't mind waiting for a little longer than usual. I'm trying to graduate so I'm a bit busy.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 53 54