Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Azuri's Art Buying Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
I'm once again, looking for quite a bit of art.

Please note, I am not, and will not be looking for art of my dragons unless I approach you about it.

Things I am looking for
-colored artwork
-humanoid artwork
-artwork involving wings.
- Designs for NEW CHARACTERS

Things I can offer
-Treasure
-Gems
-Retired and Valuable items
- and on occasion USD ( I buy about one USD piece a month) (not fo some time. I've got medical bills to pay)

See post two for characters
I'm once again, looking for quite a bit of art.

Please note, I am not, and will not be looking for art of my dragons unless I approach you about it.

Things I am looking for
-colored artwork
-humanoid artwork
-artwork involving wings.
- Designs for NEW CHARACTERS

Things I can offer
-Treasure
-Gems
-Retired and Valuable items
- and on occasion USD ( I buy about one USD piece a month) (not fo some time. I've got medical bills to pay)

See post two for characters
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
Characters:
(These have dragons here on FR and are characters I am more interested in art for)
Resuke
Headshot | Headshot 2 | Fullbody | Fullbody with Bryshael
Nasulia
Headshot | Fullbody chibi | Waist up
Lazuli
Headshot | Fullbody in outfit 1 | Fullbody in outfit 2 | Deer form
Haelios
Bust shot
Bryshael
Headshot | Fullbody with Resuke | True form
Cheeren
Birb form | True form

More characters:
Luxian
Bust shot | Bust shot with were-form Xenros | True form with Xenros
Xenros
bust shot | Were-form with Luxian | True form with Luxian
Saitadatchi
Bust shot | Fullbody chibi
Ithruiel
Headshot with Nasulia
Daniel
Bust shot
Michael
Bust shot
Xavier
Headshot

Characters I need art for:
Lyndte*

Lyndte is an adapted form of Lazuli, I need someone to replace the antlers with wings.

Characters:
(These have dragons here on FR and are characters I am more interested in art for)
Resuke
Headshot | Headshot 2 | Fullbody | Fullbody with Bryshael
Nasulia
Headshot | Fullbody chibi | Waist up
Lazuli
Headshot | Fullbody in outfit 1 | Fullbody in outfit 2 | Deer form
Haelios
Bust shot
Bryshael
Headshot | Fullbody with Resuke | True form
Cheeren
Birb form | True form

More characters:
Luxian
Bust shot | Bust shot with were-form Xenros | True form with Xenros
Xenros
bust shot | Were-form with Luxian | True form with Luxian
Saitadatchi
Bust shot | Fullbody chibi
Ithruiel
Headshot with Nasulia
Daniel
Bust shot
Michael
Bust shot
Xavier
Headshot

Characters I need art for:
Lyndte*

Lyndte is an adapted form of Lazuli, I need someone to replace the antlers with wings.

OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
Specific Artwork Requests

1. I am looking for a piece involving Bryshael in his true form and Resuke. Something with either a protective feel or a gentle and light feel. For the gentle feeling, I'd love something where Reduke is sitting in Bryshael's lap, or kissing him on the muzzle

2. I am looking for a large desktop wallpaper of Resuke sitting in a tree gazing up at the sky with Cheeren in his hair. (I am prepared to pay retired sprites for this piece)

3. I'm also looking for a piece of Lazuli/Lyndte dancing in outfit #1

4. I am craving a piece with Lazuli/Lyndte in outfit #2 summoning an undead stag.

5. Help me design a new character. I have plenty of dragons who i would love to turn into characters. Some i just need a little bit of help on! I am more then willing to pay extra for this help.
Specific Artwork Requests

1. I am looking for a piece involving Bryshael in his true form and Resuke. Something with either a protective feel or a gentle and light feel. For the gentle feeling, I'd love something where Reduke is sitting in Bryshael's lap, or kissing him on the muzzle

2. I am looking for a large desktop wallpaper of Resuke sitting in a tree gazing up at the sky with Cheeren in his hair. (I am prepared to pay retired sprites for this piece)

3. I'm also looking for a piece of Lazuli/Lyndte dancing in outfit #1

4. I am craving a piece with Lazuli/Lyndte in outfit #2 summoning an undead stag.

5. Help me design a new character. I have plenty of dragons who i would love to turn into characters. Some i just need a little bit of help on! I am more then willing to pay extra for this help.
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri Hey, I'm a traditional artist, and I love drawing humanoids. I'm mainly interested in treasure/gems, but I like some retired apparel too. I have more examples... and I *love* drawing wings of all sorts. I prefer drawing females over males, but can do either.
http://m.imgur.com/a/g2oBM
@Azuri Hey, I'm a traditional artist, and I love drawing humanoids. I'm mainly interested in treasure/gems, but I like some retired apparel too. I have more examples... and I *love* drawing wings of all sorts. I prefer drawing females over males, but can do either.
http://m.imgur.com/a/g2oBM
FfGw.gif
@ElphabaThropp

Is there anyway you could scan your artwork?
@ElphabaThropp

Is there anyway you could scan your artwork?
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri
Yes, I have a scanner, I just don't use it as often as my phone.
@Azuri
Yes, I have a scanner, I just don't use it as often as my phone.
FfGw.gif
@ElphabaThropp

I'd love to see a scanned colored piece if possible
@ElphabaThropp

I'd love to see a scanned colored piece if possible
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri
I apologize that this took so long. I recently got a new laptop because my desktop computer was done for.. and I never learned how to scan on it. But I figured it out! XD
Here's a few examples. Unfortunately, most of them are older, because I honestly don't color very often. I speed colored the Gothel from Disney's Tangled about ten minutes ago so you'd have a recent example.
http://imgur.com/a/MlHvB
@Azuri
I apologize that this took so long. I recently got a new laptop because my desktop computer was done for.. and I never learned how to scan on it. But I figured it out! XD
Here's a few examples. Unfortunately, most of them are older, because I honestly don't color very often. I speed colored the Gothel from Disney's Tangled about ten minutes ago so you'd have a recent example.
http://imgur.com/a/MlHvB
FfGw.gif
@ElphabaThropp

Ohhhh, what do you charge for your art?
@ElphabaThropp

Ohhhh, what do you charge for your art?
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@azuri
I haven't been able to sell much, so I'm not entirely sure yet. Probably around 300g for a full body that isn't colored. Additional for color and background. That may be overpricing, though, I'm not sure?
@azuri
I haven't been able to sell much, so I'm not entirely sure yet. Probably around 300g for a full body that isn't colored. Additional for color and background. That may be overpricing, though, I'm not sure?
FfGw.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55