Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >[PING] Art for Fest Curr/Skins
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 60 61
@Aehdncl
dont know what you dont have qwq
@Aehdncl
dont know what you dont have qwq
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
@Saphirosa So I just checked, and if you have either a [item = Fungusbearing Phony] or [item = Sundial Imposter] then we're good! There are a few others I am missing, but I can't remember their names at the moment lol
@Saphirosa
So I just checked, and if you have either a
Fungusbearing Phony or Sundial Imposter then we're good!

There are a few others I am missing, but I can't remember their names at the moment lol
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Aehdncl

got the green plague bear ^^

edit:
got both ..which one do you want ?
@Aehdncl

got the green plague bear ^^

edit:
got both ..which one do you want ?
@Saphirosa
Okay, that, and the strange chest vista are good for a sketch then! I'll put you on the list
@Saphirosa
Okay, that, and the strange chest vista are good for a sketch then! I'll put you on the list
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Aehdncl
Big thanks.
@Aehdncl
Big thanks.
@Saphirosa
As a heads up, I do generally ask for payment upfront, but I may take a while to get to your order, so no rush here!
@Saphirosa
As a heads up, I do generally ask for payment upfront, but I may take a while to get to your order, so no rush here!
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Tygra Here's the glowing globe and its pal! I'd say they're having a good NotN! Right click and hit view image for fullsize! [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/26bd7aec84e48e59c4cdaebf25e5460d/tumblr_oiv6cblDh71vlqz1wo1_1280.png[/img]
@Tygra
Here's the glowing globe and its pal! I'd say they're having a good NotN! Right click and hit view image for fullsize!
tumblr_oiv6cblDh71vlqz1wo1_1280.png
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Aehdncl aahhh! Its wonderful! Thank you so much!
@Aehdncl aahhh! Its wonderful! Thank you so much!
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
@Tygra
Glad you like 'em!
@Tygra
Glad you like 'em!
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@MasterOfPotatoes Here's Padlock! Hope you like him! Right click and hit view image for fullsize! If you need it resized for a bio width or something, just let me know. [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/17d690c941d3f5110be4986b930941d2/tumblr_oizbq2q2l51vlqz1wo1_1280.png[/img]
@MasterOfPotatoes
Here's Padlock! Hope you like him! Right click and hit view image for fullsize! If you need it resized for a bio width or something, just let me know.
tumblr_oizbq2q2l51vlqz1wo1_1280.png
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 60 61