Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (Closed, working) Stormheart's Bio Shop
1 2 3 4 5
@MightyVildaTilda

Here you go!! I hope it looks good?
Thanks for being my first customer!

The inn wasn't the best Dis had seen. It was awfully musty, and the floorboards creaked with every step she took. But she couldn't mope. This was the best she could afford with the little treasure she had. Dis sighed, looking across the room.

A loud screech snapped her out of her thoughts. Dis could only see a flash of feathers as two Wildclaws broke into a fight, neither caring about what was in their way. Dis shook her head. Wildclaws. Their pride meant more than anything. The other dragons in the room shrunk away from the two.

But one hadn't held back. A white Mirror watched them, eyes wide. She seemed frozen to the spot. Without hesitation, Dis lunged forward, circling around the fight, and dragged the other Mirror to safety.

"What were you thinking?!" Dis snapped, looming over the other dragon. Shocked yellow eyes stared back. Inexperienced, Dis decided. She's probably never left home before.

"Look." Dis scolded. "You have to be careful out here. Dragons won't consider your wellbeing all the time. If you see a fight, get away from it."

But the younger dragon just looked up at her with wide, searching eyes. After a few seconds, she smiled and nodded. "Well, if it's so dangerous out there, why don't you come with me? I don't have much experience out here, so I could use a bodyguard."

Dis shook her head. "I'd need money-" She started, but the Mirror shushed her and opened the bag at her side. She fumbled with it for a moment before showing Dis a good handful of treasure. "Is this enough?"

Dis looked down at the treasure. As frustrated as she was with the younger dragon's close call, she knew she didn't have a choice. It was good pay, and it was the best job she was going to get. So she nodded, and the Mirror's uncertain smile turned into a wide grin. "Alright! We'll head out in the morning." She started to move away without giving so much as a name, causing Dis to call out.

"And where are we going?"

"Who knows?"

"..The name's Dis."

"Kara!"
@MightyVildaTilda

Here you go!! I hope it looks good?
Thanks for being my first customer!

The inn wasn't the best Dis had seen. It was awfully musty, and the floorboards creaked with every step she took. But she couldn't mope. This was the best she could afford with the little treasure she had. Dis sighed, looking across the room.

A loud screech snapped her out of her thoughts. Dis could only see a flash of feathers as two Wildclaws broke into a fight, neither caring about what was in their way. Dis shook her head. Wildclaws. Their pride meant more than anything. The other dragons in the room shrunk away from the two.

But one hadn't held back. A white Mirror watched them, eyes wide. She seemed frozen to the spot. Without hesitation, Dis lunged forward, circling around the fight, and dragged the other Mirror to safety.

"What were you thinking?!" Dis snapped, looming over the other dragon. Shocked yellow eyes stared back. Inexperienced, Dis decided. She's probably never left home before.

"Look." Dis scolded. "You have to be careful out here. Dragons won't consider your wellbeing all the time. If you see a fight, get away from it."

But the younger dragon just looked up at her with wide, searching eyes. After a few seconds, she smiled and nodded. "Well, if it's so dangerous out there, why don't you come with me? I don't have much experience out here, so I could use a bodyguard."

Dis shook her head. "I'd need money-" She started, but the Mirror shushed her and opened the bag at her side. She fumbled with it for a moment before showing Dis a good handful of treasure. "Is this enough?"

Dis looked down at the treasure. As frustrated as she was with the younger dragon's close call, she knew she didn't have a choice. It was good pay, and it was the best job she was going to get. So she nodded, and the Mirror's uncertain smile turned into a wide grin. "Alright! We'll head out in the morning." She started to move away without giving so much as a name, causing Dis to call out.

"And where are we going?"

"Who knows?"

"..The name's Dis."

"Kara!"
7AGqN22.pngShe/her | Arcane
Clan of the Arcane Storm | Gilded Inferno | Star Wood Mafia | Stormspire Institute
Art Shop
@Stormheart Ah, I quite like it! :D Many thanks!
@Stormheart Ah, I quite like it! :D Many thanks!
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
beepbapboop
beepbapboop
Clan of the Arcane Storm | Gilded Inferno | Star Wood Mafia | Stormspire Institute
Art Shop
beepbapboop
beepbapboop
Art Shop
Bump for my 'similar-named' friend! *wink wonk*
Bump for my 'similar-named' friend! *wink wonk*
yv0mNts.png
Could you do a baclstory for Will, this derg right here? He was somewhat young at the time the Bio took place, in an alleyway, with his bro and sis, Thorn (F) and Jack. (M) He is kind but he got attacked by something in the alleyway (You choose the something) and he protects his family, but not without a few scars. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30333236] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/303333/30333236_350.png[/img] [/url]
Could you do a baclstory for Will, this derg right here? He was somewhat young at the time the Bio took place, in an alleyway, with his bro and sis, Thorn (F) and Jack. (M) He is kind but he got attacked by something in the alleyway (You choose the something) and he protects his family, but not without a few scars.

30333236_350.png
WAOKY1a.png1I2Zxcd.pngJust Scribling.
@Aruemon
Sure! First person or third person?
@Aruemon
Sure! First person or third person?
Art Shop
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6755451] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/67555/6755451_350.png[/img] [/url] Short story. As many paragraphs as you feel gets the job done. Third person Noqai has an adventure where he finds an old graveyard and builds a little play house out of the bones. Then he falls asleep in it and uses a dead animal as a stuffed animal or something idk. He is playful and silly but in a way that's totally nuts, probably. You can feel free to take liberties with his personality and such, because I don't have too good an idea either. If you need me to give more detail just ask.

6755451_350.png

Short story. As many paragraphs as you feel gets the job done.
Third person
Noqai has an adventure where he finds an old graveyard and builds a little play house out of the bones. Then he falls asleep in it and uses a dead animal as a stuffed animal or something idk. He is playful and silly but in a way that's totally nuts, probably. You can feel free to take liberties with his personality and such, because I don't have too good an idea either. If you need me to give more detail just ask.
@jackilantern
Sure! I'll work on a rough draft to see how long it'll be, and I'll get back to you on the price!
@jackilantern
Sure! I'll work on a rough draft to see how long it'll be, and I'll get back to you on the price!
Art Shop
First person please! Thorn is shy but caring and willing to help and Jack is high tempered and will harm anything that touches his siblings. Also, how much will it be? I want a decently long backstory. I can combine treasure and a Rockbreaker's Vista if necessary.
First person please! Thorn is shy but caring and willing to help and Jack is high tempered and will harm anything that touches his siblings. Also, how much will it be? I want a decently long backstory. I can combine treasure and a Rockbreaker's Vista if necessary.
WAOKY1a.png1I2Zxcd.pngJust Scribling.
1 2 3 4 5