Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | K64's Art Shop || [40kt busts] [offline]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 54 55
Aww, I was sleeping... FR+10, alas.

*sits and waits for more slots* :3
Aww, I was sleeping... FR+10, alas.

*sits and waits for more slots* :3
@RowdyScooter @Valemora

Hello again! Decided to stream again today, and much earlier this time so you've actually got a chance to show up, Valemora XD
Working on some bio art for my dergs as warmup, and then I'll do your two RowdyScooter :D
@RowdyScooter @Valemora

Hello again! Decided to stream again today, and much earlier this time so you've actually got a chance to show up, Valemora XD
Working on some bio art for my dergs as warmup, and then I'll do your two RowdyScooter :D
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
@Kirmon64 I'm still here, indeed! :3 I like watching other people draw - the layers stuff looks like magic, when you start coloring and it colors in the exact place you want it to! XD Oh, and if you're free, can I get these two? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9112198] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91122/9112198_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=368015] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3681/368015_350.png[/img] [/url] They still don't have any art, sadly, and it needs to be rectified! :D
@Kirmon64
I'm still here, indeed! :3 I like watching other people draw - the layers stuff looks like magic, when you start coloring and it colors in the exact place you want it to! XD

Oh, and if you're free, can I get these two?

9112198_350.png

368015_350.png

They still don't have any art, sadly, and it needs to be rectified! :D
@Valemora

I can do both of em, sure! :D
@Valemora

I can do both of em, sure! :D
13thKingdom wrote:
@Kirmon64
Great! :D If it's no trouble, I'd like them colored and shaded - you said that it was possible for a doubled price, right?
(I liked that wildclaw, btw - but I have a soft spot for Swamp :3 It was Swamp, wasn't it?)
@Kirmon64
Great! :D If it's no trouble, I'd like them colored and shaded - you said that it was possible for a doubled price, right?
(I liked that wildclaw, btw - but I have a soft spot for Swamp :3 It was Swamp, wasn't it?)
@Valemora Sure! I may not get both of them done tonight though, my arm is a tad wobbly today, makes it difficult to do the lines ha |D And yep, it was indeed Swamp, good eye! :D This girl here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29258076] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/292581/29258076_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Valemora

Sure! I may not get both of them done tonight though, my arm is a tad wobbly today, makes it difficult to do the lines ha |D
And yep, it was indeed Swamp, good eye! :D This girl here:

29258076_350.png

13thKingdom wrote:
@Kirmon64
Oh, I totally don't mind waiting, especially if your arm is bothering you, no need to overexert it! Tbh, I wasn't even expecting to get any of those today XD Shall I send the payment now?

What a gorgeous girl! Interesting lore, too, some neat details there :3 Though I first thought she was a herbalist, not an alchemist tbh - a huge knife and a herb pouch together are misleading!
It's also amusing that she's half-dead energy-wise.
@Kirmon64
Oh, I totally don't mind waiting, especially if your arm is bothering you, no need to overexert it! Tbh, I wasn't even expecting to get any of those today XD Shall I send the payment now?

What a gorgeous girl! Interesting lore, too, some neat details there :3 Though I first thought she was a herbalist, not an alchemist tbh - a huge knife and a herb pouch together are misleading!
It's also amusing that she's half-dead energy-wise.
@Valemora

You can pay now or after I send the finished pic to you, either is fine! :D Both of yours will be finished off-stream cause I do some additional shading/edits in a different program.

Ha, thank you! A herbalist is not too different from an alchemist, I would imagine - at least in those worlds where alchemy may also involve plants or fungi :P
I kiiinda forget to feed the Wildclaws on a regular basis, ngl. This is not the hungriest she has been in the past month.... |D

Edit: ok, I really have to eat XD Gonna stop the stream now, thanks for stopping by! Might wanna wait to pay for Fortuna's pic, cause idk when I'll draw next. Could be tomorrow, could be two weeks from now |D
@Valemora

You can pay now or after I send the finished pic to you, either is fine! :D Both of yours will be finished off-stream cause I do some additional shading/edits in a different program.

Ha, thank you! A herbalist is not too different from an alchemist, I would imagine - at least in those worlds where alchemy may also involve plants or fungi :P
I kiiinda forget to feed the Wildclaws on a regular basis, ngl. This is not the hungriest she has been in the past month.... |D

Edit: ok, I really have to eat XD Gonna stop the stream now, thanks for stopping by! Might wanna wait to pay for Fortuna's pic, cause idk when I'll draw next. Could be tomorrow, could be two weeks from now |D
13thKingdom wrote:
@Kirmon64 I did get to watch part of your stream before I had to leave again! How much would the both be? 70kt?
@Kirmon64 I did get to watch part of your stream before I had to leave again! How much would the both be? 70kt?
m59NfS2.png
@Kirmon64
OK, I sent the first half with a bit extra - you pay so much attention to the details! I peeked at the stream and while I missed the second part, I saw how much time you spent on coloring a single eye, and just... wow. Can't wait to see the final result!

Poor hungry zombie dragon! I'd cuddle her, but, you know... shedding stuff and all that. Also, hugging a hungry zombie might be unwise.

Enjoy your meal! :D I'm going to bed, so till tomorrow, I guess (or later XD), thank you so much for letting me look at your work! And Fortuna won't mind waiting, he's an old and patient guy and knows that most things need time to be done properly. :3
@Kirmon64
OK, I sent the first half with a bit extra - you pay so much attention to the details! I peeked at the stream and while I missed the second part, I saw how much time you spent on coloring a single eye, and just... wow. Can't wait to see the final result!

Poor hungry zombie dragon! I'd cuddle her, but, you know... shedding stuff and all that. Also, hugging a hungry zombie might be unwise.

Enjoy your meal! :D I'm going to bed, so till tomorrow, I guess (or later XD), thank you so much for letting me look at your work! And Fortuna won't mind waiting, he's an old and patient guy and knows that most things need time to be done properly. :3
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 54 55