Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Endivinity's Art Commissions! (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Heyo my pinglist is CLOSED, if I add on any more interested people I will be in danger of overwhelming myself! No ETA on reopening. I'll try and work through the current list of people.

I can draw anything - not limited to dragons! I've had clients for most species, even human and tree kangaroo. Art Without Limits right here

You can view examples of my art on;
Tumblr
Twitter
DeviantArt
FurAffinity

(I do entirely SFW commissions, so all of those links are safe!)

PRICING

I work in hourly rates! This means it's essentially a PWYW, within reason!
My rate is $25USD/hr, but I'm also offering 2k gems an hour, or 1:800 g:t!
Apply the hours mentioned in examples below to see;
1hr: 2kG/1,600,000T
2hr: 4kG/3,200,000T
3hr: 6kG/4,800,000T
4hr: 8kG/6,400,000T
5hr: 10kG/8,000,000T
6hr: 12kG/9,600,000T
etc!

(Most gem payments go towards printing skins)

USD payments are via Paypal, and I send invoices for convenience and record-keeping.

PINGLIST for when slots are available:
Imani Xairathan

Heyo my pinglist is CLOSED, if I add on any more interested people I will be in danger of overwhelming myself! No ETA on reopening. I'll try and work through the current list of people.

I can draw anything - not limited to dragons! I've had clients for most species, even human and tree kangaroo. Art Without Limits right here

You can view examples of my art on;
Tumblr
Twitter
DeviantArt
FurAffinity

(I do entirely SFW commissions, so all of those links are safe!)

PRICING

I work in hourly rates! This means it's essentially a PWYW, within reason!
My rate is $25USD/hr, but I'm also offering 2k gems an hour, or 1:800 g:t!
Apply the hours mentioned in examples below to see;
1hr: 2kG/1,600,000T
2hr: 4kG/3,200,000T
3hr: 6kG/4,800,000T
4hr: 8kG/6,400,000T
5hr: 10kG/8,000,000T
6hr: 12kG/9,600,000T
etc!

(Most gem payments go towards printing skins)

USD payments are via Paypal, and I send invoices for convenience and record-keeping.

PINGLIST for when slots are available:
Imani Xairathan

Valhalla_tiny.gif
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

EXAMPLES - I can work with any character! None of this is restricted to FR dragons unless otherwise stated.

Sketches: They take an average of one hour, but more complex/multiple characters take two or three. Pretty simple pieces, if I have time I'll add colour and you get both the base sketch and coloured version!

NEW! Artistic Liberty dragon sketches! Got a dragon you don't know how to characterize? Unconvinced on how well a skin fits? Just wanna see what happens? These bad boys are 3 hours/6k gems for a set rate, and they'll incorporate apparel and skins to make a unique dragon art. Got a basic idea of what you want? Describe it in three keywords or less! (i.e leviathan, abyss, predator; fire, mecha, steampunk)
FR dragons only for these.

--all work after here gets WIP passes to confirm if anything needs fixing before I stack more hours onto the piece--

Portraits: Pretty basic item. A full-color, painted portrait. Pick an expression or pose, or let me come up with something for you! Goes from two hours up to five.

Fullbody: Can go from a speedpaint all the way to fully rendered, two hours upwards. Do let me know if you have a pose in mind, and if you let me go artistic liberty, tell me a little bit about their personality if references don't mention it.

CONTACT
For FR-currency sketches, I'm happy to deal those via comments and messages!
Paid work requires much larger file handling and invoices, so it's best to use email for those - more of a private setting C: though I can go through PMs if you like.
My working email is KullenArt @ gmail . com !

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

EXAMPLES - I can work with any character! None of this is restricted to FR dragons unless otherwise stated.

Sketches: They take an average of one hour, but more complex/multiple characters take two or three. Pretty simple pieces, if I have time I'll add colour and you get both the base sketch and coloured version!

NEW! Artistic Liberty dragon sketches! Got a dragon you don't know how to characterize? Unconvinced on how well a skin fits? Just wanna see what happens? These bad boys are 3 hours/6k gems for a set rate, and they'll incorporate apparel and skins to make a unique dragon art. Got a basic idea of what you want? Describe it in three keywords or less! (i.e leviathan, abyss, predator; fire, mecha, steampunk)
FR dragons only for these.

--all work after here gets WIP passes to confirm if anything needs fixing before I stack more hours onto the piece--

Portraits: Pretty basic item. A full-color, painted portrait. Pick an expression or pose, or let me come up with something for you! Goes from two hours up to five.

Fullbody: Can go from a speedpaint all the way to fully rendered, two hours upwards. Do let me know if you have a pose in mind, and if you let me go artistic liberty, tell me a little bit about their personality if references don't mention it.

CONTACT
For FR-currency sketches, I'm happy to deal those via comments and messages!
Paid work requires much larger file handling and invoices, so it's best to use email for those - more of a private setting C: though I can go through PMs if you like.
My working email is KullenArt @ gmail . com !

Valhalla_tiny.gif
ALTERNATE PAYMENT METHODS: I will accept the following items as payment, either in part or full! If there's something that's not on the list (probably because I'm not aware it exists) definitely ask about it - this applies hugely to skins! Pricing for items that are Not listed in the marketplace will go by their average price in the Auction House. APPAREL: [item=boneyard tatters][item=frigid fugitive shackles][item=windbound plumage][item=thresher flatfins][item=sunchaser jewelry][item=sunguard chest][item=electrician's power pack][item=runaway rotclaw][item=skeletal chimes][item=reaper guise][item=ancient broadsword][item=gilded crown](haha yeah right thats like 60 hours work) Any elemental Sashes and Crowns. FAMILIARS: [item=ice sprite][item=fire sprite][item=nature sprite][item=plague sprite][item=water sprite][item=earth sprite][item=lightning sprite][item=arcane sprite][item=wind sprite][item=mock firebird][item=speedy][item=driftwood baron][item=golden bantam fangar] VISTAS: [item=vista: brightshine jubilee][item=vista: thundercrack carnivale][item=vista: flameforger's festival][item=vista: starfall celebration][item=vista: foxfire grove] SCROLLS: [item=primary gene: piebald][item=primary gene: giraffe][item=secondary gene: paint][item=secondary gene: alloy][item=tertiary gene: glimmer][item=tertiary gene: circuit]x2 [item=breed change: wildclaw][item=breed change: coatl] OTHER: [item=skin blueprint][item=accent blueprint] (Including multi-packs and bundles) Baldwin's Bubbling Brew base components (goo etc) depending on amount, type and colour DRAGON COLOUR PLANS: (I will paint a portrait in return for a dragon with these colours! A maximum of two colours can be off by one tone only) Silver/Metals/Steel Yellow/Saffron/Carrot
ALTERNATE PAYMENT METHODS:

I will accept the following items as payment, either in part or full! If there's something that's not on the list (probably because I'm not aware it exists) definitely ask about it - this applies hugely to skins!
Pricing for items that are Not listed in the marketplace will go by their average price in the Auction House.

APPAREL:
Boneyard Tatters Frigid Fugitive Shackles Windbound Plumage Thresher Flatfins Sunchaser Jewelry Sunguard Chest Electrician's Power Pack Runaway Rotclaw Skeletal Chimes Reaper Guise Ancient Broadsword Gilded Crown (haha yeah right thats like 60 hours work)
Any elemental Sashes and Crowns.

FAMILIARS:
Ice Sprite Fire Sprite Nature Sprite Plague Sprite Water Sprite Earth Sprite Lightning Sprite Arcane Sprite Wind Sprite Mock Firebird Speedy Driftwood Baron Golden Bantam Fangar

VISTAS:
Vista: Brightshine Jubilee Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale Vista: Flameforger's Festival Vista: Starfall Celebration Vista: Foxfire Grove
SCROLLS:
Primary Gene: Piebald Primary Gene: Giraffe Secondary Gene: Paint Secondary Gene: Alloy Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Tertiary Gene: Circuit x2
Breed Change: Wildclaw Breed Change: Coatl
OTHER:
Skin Blueprint Accent Blueprint (Including multi-packs and bundles)
Baldwin's Bubbling Brew base components (goo etc) depending on amount, type and colour

DRAGON COLOUR PLANS:
(I will paint a portrait in return for a dragon with these colours! A maximum of two colours can be off by one tone only)

Silver/Metals/Steel
Yellow/Saffron/Carrot
Valhalla_tiny.gif
Woah, your art is so awesome! I love it so much!
I currently have other plans on what I'll spend my hoarded Treasure and Gems on, but at least I'll bump your thread like this.
You talented little Terran, youuu. Good luck with this thread!
Woah, your art is so awesome! I love it so much!
I currently have other plans on what I'll spend my hoarded Treasure and Gems on, but at least I'll bump your thread like this.
You talented little Terran, youuu. Good luck with this thread!
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
@Endivinity

Hello, would a nocturne scroll work as payment for a sketch fullbody? O:
@Endivinity

Hello, would a nocturne scroll work as payment for a sketch fullbody? O:
Td4lBWl.png
@Ambitious it sure would! Let me know what you'd like to be sketched .w.

@DeadBattery oh man thank you! It's a bit difficult to get a foot in the door, especially seeing how fast the art sales thread moves at peak times, so that really means a lot to me :3c
@Ambitious it sure would! Let me know what you'd like to be sketched .w.

@DeadBattery oh man thank you! It's a bit difficult to get a foot in the door, especially seeing how fast the art sales thread moves at peak times, so that really means a lot to me :3c
Valhalla_tiny.gif
@Endivinity

UMMM. What FR breeds do you prefer drawing, may I ask? O: Its hard to decide who to ask to be drawn!!
@Endivinity

UMMM. What FR breeds do you prefer drawing, may I ask? O: Its hard to decide who to ask to be drawn!!
Td4lBWl.png
@Ambitious
I haven't drawn that many, tbh! I do really like all sorts of baggy characters though, so Bogsneaks, Mirrors, Snappers etc etc (just to make your decision even harder, because like half your lair is Mirrors)
@Ambitious
I haven't drawn that many, tbh! I do really like all sorts of baggy characters though, so Bogsneaks, Mirrors, Snappers etc etc (just to make your decision even harder, because like half your lair is Mirrors)
Valhalla_tiny.gif
@Endivinity Trust me, finding an artist who likes drawing mirrors is always a good thing - they're sadly not the most popular breed. ('': HMMM then I guess I'll go with Debacle: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16302654] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/163027/16302654_350.png[/img] [/url] I am unsure of how detailed of a sketch you're willing to do, so perhaps this is unnecessary, but to clarify, their mouth piercing connects to their ear flap, the gems in their jewelry match their red, and you can incorporate the sunchaser jewelry however you'd like, or even remove it entirely!! It is up to you, it's a recent addition. [url=http://i.imgur.com/FLTqpNN.png]Here[/url], [url=http://i.imgur.com/DD2MrHP.png]here[/url], [url=http://i.imgur.com/zTTHskW.png]here[/url] and [url=http://i.imgur.com/jcc1c8G.png]here[/url] are some references if you need them - also, plEASE feel free to make them as pudgy as you like, pudgy mirrors are pure goodness. Also, your paintings are absolutely incredible, and it is killing me that I do not have that kind of money to spend. ('': Maybe one day!! The exchange rates are slowly coming down at least, thank goodness. Oh, by the way, should I send the scroll over now? O:
@Endivinity

Trust me, finding an artist who likes drawing mirrors is always a good thing - they're sadly not the most popular breed. ('':

HMMM then I guess I'll go with Debacle:

16302654_350.png

I am unsure of how detailed of a sketch you're willing to do, so perhaps this is unnecessary, but to clarify, their mouth piercing connects to their ear flap, the gems in their jewelry match their red, and you can incorporate the sunchaser jewelry however you'd like, or even remove it entirely!! It is up to you, it's a recent addition. Here, here, here and here are some references if you need them - also, plEASE feel free to make them as pudgy as you like, pudgy mirrors are pure goodness.

Also, your paintings are absolutely incredible, and it is killing me that I do not have that kind of money to spend. ('': Maybe one day!! The exchange rates are slowly coming down at least, thank goodness.

Oh, by the way, should I send the scroll over now? O:
Td4lBWl.png
@Endivinity

Hello! You have some lovely work :D For the FR currency sketches, are you only drawing dragons or would you be open to other characters and species? (I'm looking to buy art of a winged human and a big cat in particular~ I understand the piece might be rougher to accommodate two characters.)
@Endivinity

Hello! You have some lovely work :D For the FR currency sketches, are you only drawing dragons or would you be open to other characters and species? (I'm looking to buy art of a winged human and a big cat in particular~ I understand the piece might be rougher to accommodate two characters.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12