Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Endivinity's Art Commissions! (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Endivinity

Could I be put into your pinglist please.
Also, are you able to do canines ;;
@Endivinity

Could I be put into your pinglist please.
Also, are you able to do canines ;;
@Endivinity Sorry if this is a stupid question, but are you alright doing human art?
@Endivinity Sorry if this is a stupid question, but are you alright doing human art?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Endivinity
!! im glad your comp is fixed now :3
whats the limit of what i could get as a couple art,if possible?
would be of these two http://toyhou.se/703354.mae http://toyhou.se/235865.alli
i have a bunch of apparel & gems & treasure atm so budget isnt too much of an issue
@Endivinity
!! im glad your comp is fixed now :3
whats the limit of what i could get as a couple art,if possible?
would be of these two http://toyhou.se/703354.mae http://toyhou.se/235865.alli
i have a bunch of apparel & gems & treasure atm so budget isnt too much of an issue
tumblr_inline_nr3jscOqwi1s7z3me_540.png
tumblr / deviantart
draw me fursona (if u wanna)
constantly lurking in art forums
Big chunk of replies heyo find your names in here somewhere
also again if you missed it up there, cyclone is due to hit as of four hours from posting this so if I don't reply for some time, it's because the power is down and I'm mourning all my fridge food

@khoshekh ah I really should put time categories in the examples to make things easier and also sort out the items by price range/estimate
Since they're fairly simple characters I could give 'em a fullbody speedpaint in two hours - If you can view this link, it was a three hour for three characters, so it'll come out in relatively similar quality with quick brushstrokes and generally chunky appearance. More time basically gives more refinement. - this was 6 hours for two characters (But I have a better brush for fur now so I could do the same in less time). 4 hours would have a comfortable amount of refinement with no sketch lines visible and more care into fur texture.
And yeah gems + sprite/s sounds good to me!

@Micheru oh maaaannn I'll go with Vanth (it was a really hard decision though omg) for a gem payment! Since I'm on a kick with portraits rn I can have it done within 24 hours as well, weather permitting

@AardRinn That piece took around 8 hours I think, a little less than the other MH illustrations since it wasn't five hundred tiny scales all over the place :Y

@Xairathian I'm sorta okay with humans! Some days they turn out weird and funky, other days they look perfectly fine.

@Imani Sure thing! and canines are like. 50% of my workload off of FR ahah I'm very familiar with painting 'em

@steampunklayhr naw it'd be absolutely fine to do all in one go, I'd treat it like a three hour sketchpack but just with different subjects each time C: Those items look good to me! Although, three hours is 6kG, so you could drop one of 'em and it'd be the right amount. Otherwise, I could drop in a fourth sketch for ya!

@Rabies sure can do! Any particular pose you'd like her to be in?

aaand I'm way past time for sleep so I'll reply to everyone else I missed out by tomorrow!
Big chunk of replies heyo find your names in here somewhere
also again if you missed it up there, cyclone is due to hit as of four hours from posting this so if I don't reply for some time, it's because the power is down and I'm mourning all my fridge food

@khoshekh ah I really should put time categories in the examples to make things easier and also sort out the items by price range/estimate
Since they're fairly simple characters I could give 'em a fullbody speedpaint in two hours - If you can view this link, it was a three hour for three characters, so it'll come out in relatively similar quality with quick brushstrokes and generally chunky appearance. More time basically gives more refinement. - this was 6 hours for two characters (But I have a better brush for fur now so I could do the same in less time). 4 hours would have a comfortable amount of refinement with no sketch lines visible and more care into fur texture.
And yeah gems + sprite/s sounds good to me!

@Micheru oh maaaannn I'll go with Vanth (it was a really hard decision though omg) for a gem payment! Since I'm on a kick with portraits rn I can have it done within 24 hours as well, weather permitting

@AardRinn That piece took around 8 hours I think, a little less than the other MH illustrations since it wasn't five hundred tiny scales all over the place :Y

@Xairathian I'm sorta okay with humans! Some days they turn out weird and funky, other days they look perfectly fine.

@Imani Sure thing! and canines are like. 50% of my workload off of FR ahah I'm very familiar with painting 'em

@steampunklayhr naw it'd be absolutely fine to do all in one go, I'd treat it like a three hour sketchpack but just with different subjects each time C: Those items look good to me! Although, three hours is 6kG, so you could drop one of 'em and it'd be the right amount. Otherwise, I could drop in a fourth sketch for ya!

@Rabies sure can do! Any particular pose you'd like her to be in?

aaand I'm way past time for sleep so I'll reply to everyone else I missed out by tomorrow!
Valhalla_tiny.gif
@Endivinity Smiling with a coffee and a book maybe? Is that too much to ask for? If it is maybe just chilling and smiling, or all snarly with glowy eyes. I'm really open to anything!
Also should I send the CR now?
@Endivinity Smiling with a coffee and a book maybe? Is that too much to ask for? If it is maybe just chilling and smiling, or all snarly with glowy eyes. I'm really open to anything!
Also should I send the CR now?
R1YdvKt.png
@Endivinity
Lol sure! Sounds good to me :D I'll send the gems over now!
@Endivinity
Lol sure! Sounds good to me :D I'll send the gems over now!
@Endivinity, Ahh thank you so much for going over that in so much detail for me. Four hours sounds wonderful -- for payment, would 4000 g + an Earth Sprite, a Water Sprite, and a Nature Sprite work (2300g + 800g + 1000g)?

Or 4000g + Shadow/Ice/Plague Sprite (3000g) + Nature Sprite (1000g)??

I'm happy to go ahead and set up payment, assuming that one of those options appeals to you!

EDIT to add -- Ah I just realized I should probably give you some more description to go off of for the characters. They're both werewolves, and are also dating. Neither of them are terribly nice but they're pretty attached to each other.

Nate is noticeably larger than Ari and has more refs here. Unfortunately Ari only has the one, since the design is newer, but doesn't have much weird going on anatomy-wise: Standard wolf, if on the small side. I'm not super picky about the exact content -- something of them cuddling or otherwise hanging off of each other would be wonderful, but alternately just Doing Wolf Things together works too?
@Endivinity, Ahh thank you so much for going over that in so much detail for me. Four hours sounds wonderful -- for payment, would 4000 g + an Earth Sprite, a Water Sprite, and a Nature Sprite work (2300g + 800g + 1000g)?

Or 4000g + Shadow/Ice/Plague Sprite (3000g) + Nature Sprite (1000g)??

I'm happy to go ahead and set up payment, assuming that one of those options appeals to you!

EDIT to add -- Ah I just realized I should probably give you some more description to go off of for the characters. They're both werewolves, and are also dating. Neither of them are terribly nice but they're pretty attached to each other.

Nate is noticeably larger than Ari and has more refs here. Unfortunately Ari only has the one, since the design is newer, but doesn't have much weird going on anatomy-wise: Standard wolf, if on the small side. I'm not super picky about the exact content -- something of them cuddling or otherwise hanging off of each other would be wonderful, but alternately just Doing Wolf Things together works too?
@Endivinity Oh yikes, a cyclone sounds spooky- I hope you're staying safe and dry (and hopefully no power outages)!

Also awesome, thank you so much! 8D (And ooh!! In that case I would absolutely love to grab that fourth sketch, please! C8) I'll get a PM with payment and refs sent your way tomorrow when I'm a little more awake and coherent (unless you'd rather me post those here/send a CR?); I'm super excited to be able to grab some art from you, thanks again!
@Endivinity Oh yikes, a cyclone sounds spooky- I hope you're staying safe and dry (and hopefully no power outages)!

Also awesome, thank you so much! 8D (And ooh!! In that case I would absolutely love to grab that fourth sketch, please! C8) I'll get a PM with payment and refs sent your way tomorrow when I'm a little more awake and coherent (unless you'd rather me post those here/send a CR?); I'm super excited to be able to grab some art from you, thanks again!
Zeon! (she/they)
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9cLlZLUIAAelCH.jpg[/img] I hatched a bogsneak for 4/13 and she's sporting the new opal gene! showing off the Green Sun under her skin Replies will come over the next day or two - I have a book illustration deadline to keep!
C9cLlZLUIAAelCH.jpg
I hatched a bogsneak for 4/13 and she's sporting the new opal gene! showing off the Green Sun under her skin

Replies will come over the next day or two - I have a book illustration deadline to keep!
Valhalla_tiny.gif
@endivinity

Ahh she's so cute :) Opal looks so good; def one of my favorite tert genes yet.
@endivinity

Ahh she's so cute :) Opal looks so good; def one of my favorite tert genes yet.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12