Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {{Nia's Animated & More!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Phoenixfyre
yes I am!
And thank! I'm glad you think so!
@Phoenixfyre
yes I am!
And thank! I'm glad you think so!
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
a few things changed around, easier to read now, etc!
a few things changed around, easier to read now, etc!
AScq6qj.png
@Alyxsandre
User ID* :: 8313
Request* :: Animated! Puppet style, I think.
Budget* :: 30-40k gems ish. I'm leaving it a bit more open because I don't know exactly how much you would want and i'm flexible on budget high points
Offer :: If you aren't interested in straight gems, I also have several items from your list that I believe you might want:
http://sta.sh/09xr1hlmvyo
Deadline :: At the veryyyy latest, June 5th, so a month~
Reference(s)* :: I'd love a two person piece of these two if you are willing. I understand they are a bit complicated but I do have refs for both of them.
http://sta.sh/22ff4kngme3g?edit=1
http://sta.sh/2dtw74vfek9?edit=1
Notes :: The girl's reference page has a link to a full personality description page but in short, she's highly perceptive and absolutely in love with space. Pretty quite otherwise but has a sly sense of humor. The male is entirely way too charismatic, waves his hands around like a Shakespearean actor all the time, and talks his way out of nearly every situation.
Secondary Method of Contact* :: doctorlakeore@gmail.com
@Alyxsandre
User ID* :: 8313
Request* :: Animated! Puppet style, I think.
Budget* :: 30-40k gems ish. I'm leaving it a bit more open because I don't know exactly how much you would want and i'm flexible on budget high points
Offer :: If you aren't interested in straight gems, I also have several items from your list that I believe you might want:
http://sta.sh/09xr1hlmvyo
Deadline :: At the veryyyy latest, June 5th, so a month~
Reference(s)* :: I'd love a two person piece of these two if you are willing. I understand they are a bit complicated but I do have refs for both of them.
http://sta.sh/22ff4kngme3g?edit=1
http://sta.sh/2dtw74vfek9?edit=1
Notes :: The girl's reference page has a link to a full personality description page but in short, she's highly perceptive and absolutely in love with space. Pretty quite otherwise but has a sly sense of humor. The male is entirely way too charismatic, waves his hands around like a Shakespearean actor all the time, and talks his way out of nearly every situation.
Secondary Method of Contact* :: doctorlakeore@gmail.com
@Lake
I would definitely prefer the straight gems atm but Yo! I saw this post super early and just, couldn't believe my mind 8'D

First off--Your characters are friggen CUTE! I love their designs! No worries on them being too complex, they're JUST fine, so I'm good with animating them : D

Before we settle on an exact price, we can talk out how you'd want the animation? I don't have an example-example right now, but I'd also be willing to add in some hand-drawn animation for Iados' head-flame! Or potentially sparking flames from his hands?

BUT! Yes. If you'd like to see all the fingers moving in both of their hands sort of thing, would just add 1.2kg on each character. There'd be no extra cost for complexity, so you'd be good on that end.
@Lake
I would definitely prefer the straight gems atm but Yo! I saw this post super early and just, couldn't believe my mind 8'D

First off--Your characters are friggen CUTE! I love their designs! No worries on them being too complex, they're JUST fine, so I'm good with animating them : D

Before we settle on an exact price, we can talk out how you'd want the animation? I don't have an example-example right now, but I'd also be willing to add in some hand-drawn animation for Iados' head-flame! Or potentially sparking flames from his hands?

BUT! Yes. If you'd like to see all the fingers moving in both of their hands sort of thing, would just add 1.2kg on each character. There'd be no extra cost for complexity, so you'd be good on that end.
AScq6qj.png
@Alyxsandre
Ahhh, thanks for the compliments! They are my favorite characters, both of which I use in DnD and Pathfinder table top games with my friends.

As to how I want the animation, the flames on his head would be wonderful! I wasn't going to suggest it unless you brought it up since I know (from personal experience) that flames are a pain to draw sometimes. The same can be said for Cel if you wanted to draw the stardust typically seen in her photos, a pain in the butt xD

And having the fingers move would be good as well, the 1.2kg for each sounds completely reasonable~
@Alyxsandre
Ahhh, thanks for the compliments! They are my favorite characters, both of which I use in DnD and Pathfinder table top games with my friends.

As to how I want the animation, the flames on his head would be wonderful! I wasn't going to suggest it unless you brought it up since I know (from personal experience) that flames are a pain to draw sometimes. The same can be said for Cel if you wanted to draw the stardust typically seen in her photos, a pain in the butt xD

And having the fingers move would be good as well, the 1.2kg for each sounds completely reasonable~
@Lake
Ahh, I feel honored to have the chance to animate your favorites! ;U;/ I hope to be able to do them justice.

And yeah, fire animation really can be a pain x'D But how can we learn if we never do it >V>

But back to business! With the basics it'd be about 32400g. Ie, both characters + hand joint, and not factoring in the effects...

If you're alright with going the full 40kg, I'd be more than willing to add in the center horn-flame on Iados, and spark up two flame animations from his hands. And then some subtle sparkle animation on Cel! Oh and expressions. I keep forgetting to mention that. Something similar to what you can see on the Breathing puppet I've got on the front page (or like this, as another example), but with smiling/grinning on each of them instead? Linearted, of course! The image I've got in my head for the animation just seems super lively, so I'd like to be able to get some expression change on them if that's fine with you!

And one more thing, though this can be a post price-agreement thing, you do want them featured in the same image/animation, correct? Just to be sure I have that right for when I start sketching them out!
@Lake
Ahh, I feel honored to have the chance to animate your favorites! ;U;/ I hope to be able to do them justice.

And yeah, fire animation really can be a pain x'D But how can we learn if we never do it >V>

But back to business! With the basics it'd be about 32400g. Ie, both characters + hand joint, and not factoring in the effects...

If you're alright with going the full 40kg, I'd be more than willing to add in the center horn-flame on Iados, and spark up two flame animations from his hands. And then some subtle sparkle animation on Cel! Oh and expressions. I keep forgetting to mention that. Something similar to what you can see on the Breathing puppet I've got on the front page (or like this, as another example), but with smiling/grinning on each of them instead? Linearted, of course! The image I've got in my head for the animation just seems super lively, so I'd like to be able to get some expression change on them if that's fine with you!

And one more thing, though this can be a post price-agreement thing, you do want them featured in the same image/animation, correct? Just to be sure I have that right for when I start sketching them out!
AScq6qj.png
@Alyxsandre
The full 40kg sounds fine, I wouldn't have offered it had I not been willing to spend that much after all :D Those expression ideas are perfect. Cel is generally perceptive and a sweet happiness and Iados is basically an imp in disguise when it comes to her personality. Expression change it perfectly good in my book!

But yes, them together is what I want. They technically don't belong in the same universe but I love them just the same.

There is no big rush to get it done, I just gave you the June 5th deadline because it was about a month away and you asked for a deadline ;x;/
@Alyxsandre
The full 40kg sounds fine, I wouldn't have offered it had I not been willing to spend that much after all :D Those expression ideas are perfect. Cel is generally perceptive and a sweet happiness and Iados is basically an imp in disguise when it comes to her personality. Expression change it perfectly good in my book!

But yes, them together is what I want. They technically don't belong in the same universe but I love them just the same.

There is no big rush to get it done, I just gave you the June 5th deadline because it was about a month away and you asked for a deadline ;x;/
@Lake
That sounds perfect then!
Since it is one of the larger commissions, it'll just be 20kg at the start, and then you can shoot over the rest once I turn in the final animation to you!

You can shoot that over whenever you want, and I'll start sketchin'!

A deadline always works best for me ;U;/ I'll make sure to not make you wait longer than that !!
@Lake
That sounds perfect then!
Since it is one of the larger commissions, it'll just be 20kg at the start, and then you can shoot over the rest once I turn in the final animation to you!

You can shoot that over whenever you want, and I'll start sketchin'!

A deadline always works best for me ;U;/ I'll make sure to not make you wait longer than that !!
AScq6qj.png
[list][color=#f75b68]Marking[/color][/list]
Marking
@Alyxsandre
hello i just have a few questions would it be ok to pm you :D
@Alyxsandre
hello i just have a few questions would it be ok to pm you :D
TvGyETb.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6