Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Smith's UnbeLEAFable Art Shop[Closed!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@Banjo

Roger roger one weretundra on the list-o!!
@Banjo

Roger roger one weretundra on the list-o!!
signature_comm.png
@Smithsonian

honestly I need to spending my treasure ummm would it be alright if I was added to your ping list? These guys are too adorable x.x they'll be the death of me.
@Smithsonian

honestly I need to spending my treasure ummm would it be alright if I was added to your ping list? These guys are too adorable x.x they'll be the death of me.
@IceOtter

Thank you! I hope it's a cute and covered in fluff death, you're added!
@IceOtter

Thank you! I hope it's a cute and covered in fluff death, you're added!
signature_comm.png
@smithsonian Oh good gracious. *u* I don't have many tuns, but I may need more just so I can have them drawn in your style. XD Can I start by asking for this fluffy nature fellow? And can I pay in gems? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7549071] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/75491/7549071_350.png[/img] [/url] If possible, I'd like to remove the mask and keep the butterflies. x.x I love them... but not the red covering up his cute face. *weeps* Also, re: the massive amount of antlers he has... you can just do the one set of large ones and make them look kinda like tree branches. Everything else you can pick and choose what you want to draw in or leave off, so long as he looks more or less like himself. XD (I can't imagine putting every little bit of his apparel on those tiny fluffy bodies.)
@smithsonian
Oh good gracious. *u* I don't have many tuns, but I may need more just so I can have them drawn in your style. XD

Can I start by asking for this fluffy nature fellow? And can I pay in gems?

7549071_350.png

If possible, I'd like to remove the mask and keep the butterflies. x.x I love them... but not the red covering up his cute face. *weeps* Also, re: the massive amount of antlers he has... you can just do the one set of large ones and make them look kinda like tree branches. Everything else you can pick and choose what you want to draw in or leave off, so long as he looks more or less like himself. XD (I can't imagine putting every little bit of his apparel on those tiny fluffy bodies.)
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
@Unyko
Sure think I'll add you to the slotlist! Pm me payment!

I can do that, the drawings are limited apparel, but that works out fine! Thank you!
@Unyko
Sure think I'll add you to the slotlist! Pm me payment!

I can do that, the drawings are limited apparel, but that works out fine! Thank you!
signature_comm.png
@Smithsonian
Woo! Sending payment now~ :D *excite*
@Smithsonian
Woo! Sending payment now~ :D *excite*
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
@Smithsonian Your art is absolutely perfect! I have been admiring it from afar on tumblr for a couple of days now. May I grab a slot? If so, I would love to have a little fluff of my dear chicken-herder, Lenie: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4233528] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42336/4233528_350.png[/img] [/url] You can ignore pretty much all of her apparel if you like, as it's not super relevant to her character (I change it all the time anyway, I'm very indecisive like that).
@Smithsonian Your art is absolutely perfect! I have been admiring it from afar on tumblr for a couple of days now. May I grab a slot?

If so, I would love to have a little fluff of my dear chicken-herder, Lenie:

4233528_350.png

You can ignore pretty much all of her apparel if you like, as it's not super relevant to her character (I change it all the time anyway, I'm very indecisive like that).
pEubtYJ.png
@Rifter

She's adorable! And thank you! I'm really happy that my tumblr's been getting some love <3<3 Thank you very much!! I'll add you to the list!
@Rifter

She's adorable! And thank you! I'm really happy that my tumblr's been getting some love <3<3 Thank you very much!! I'll add you to the list!
signature_comm.png
With that sale, the shop is closed until I completely finish the list. If you want to be added to the pinglist please ask! Thank you so much!
With that sale, the shop is closed until I completely finish the list. If you want to be added to the pinglist please ask! Thank you so much!
signature_comm.png
@Smithsonian Hurrah! I'll send my payment over in a jiffy.
@Smithsonian Hurrah! I'll send my payment over in a jiffy.
pEubtYJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33