Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Anime's Story Corner!!
1 2 3
[IMG]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f341/StarSync1/Comms/AnimesStoryCornerbanner01_zpse5evyo7a.png[/IMG] [columns]"Hello! Welcome to Anime's Story Corner. How may I help you?" A fae flapped around the corner, followed by a smiling spiral and a stern faced coatl. They held scrolls up to you, each with a story written on it. One was small, held by the fae. He also gave you... some bread. It was warm, and he blinked slowly, observing you. You took it, but he still stared at you. The spiral, who was growing restless, shoved the second scroll at you. She was very happy, but she was becoming restless. Finally, she grew annoyed with you, and flung the scroll at your head.You jump back in surprise. "Ouch!" You yelp. The coatl, who is calm and collected, stands still. She looks at you and smiles gently, holding yet another scroll out to you. Her patience was astonishing. She didn't seem to be bothered by the fact that you wouldn't reach out and take it. You finally grabbed the scroll, smiling back at her. You decided to read the smallest scroll. [i]Epsiliom pushed his way through the forest, ducking around branches and avoiding roots. Finally his goal appeared, the stone cliff wet with fresh rain. He ran to the left, coming to a cave embedded in the side like a thorn. Rushing in, he started a fire and lit the torches on the wall. Epsiliom sighed. He was the first to return. Wrapping himself in a blanket from his bag, he half-heartedly chewed on a piece of bread. For now all he could do was wait, wait and see how many of his clan mates survived the onslaught.[/i] The second scroll, delivered to you by the hyper spiral, looked intriguing. Sunlight burst through the trees, shining its light on the black scales glittering amongst the trees. Shadost giggled, watching her little cousin flit about trying to find her. Leaping down, she cringed as she snapped several branches. Her cousin smiled evilly from the clearing in front of Shadost. "Found you!" He yelled excitedly, crashing through the brush and falling onto Shadost. She laughed, picking him up into her arms. "Oh no! I've been caught, bested by none other than my own cousin!" She collapsed on the ground, gasping dramatically. Picking herself up, she brushed of the dirt off her scales. "Alright Lighn, enough Hide-and-Seek, we've got to head back before Aunt Merias starts lunch without us." Shadost pushed her Lighn along with her tail. "Aw, one more round!" He complained. She scooped him up into her arms, dropping him onto her back. Shadost shook her head as he continued to whine. "If you stop complaining, I'll get us back to Aunt Merias' faster." She turned and winked him, laughing as he nodded happily. Lighn wrapped his arms around her neck, and Shadost sped to a run. He laughed excitedly, wind rushing past him. A few minutes later, she slowed down and took him off her back. "Remember, we don't tell Aunt Merias about this." She tapped Lighn on the snout, and he giggled. They entered the den laughing together.[i] You look at the third scroll, and open it. [i]A knock resounded through the main room of the den. "You may enter." The door opened, and a brown Coatl entered. She bowed, then saluted. "Zeizrekei, reporting from patrol." She swallowed, worried about her leaders reaction on her report. "Dragons from an unknown flight are marching towards the border. There is no immediate threat known, although precautionary measures should be taken just in case." Her leader tapped her fingers on the table in front of her. Zeizrekei swallowed. "Assemble a small troop of runners to speak with the approaching clan, tell them their mission is to find a motive for the march. In the case war is their objective, tell all dragons to be on standby, with their weapons and armor nearby." She said to the Fae beside her. They nodded, running off to fulfill her command. "You may leave, thank you for your report Zeizrekei." She left the room slowly, closing the door behind her. Rushing off, she found her cave. Zeizrekei sighed, relieved. The nest was in the same position it'd been in when she left, 3 eggs resting safely inside. She grinned as Aerias appeared into her line of sight. He checked the nest, unaware of her presence. "Hey." She said. Aerias smiled, pulling her into a hug. "They're gonna hatch soon." She mumbled, relishing in the warmth of the Pearlcatchers scales. "Mmhm, I'm excited." He nodded. Zeizrekei smiled, the troubling thoughts of earlier leaving her mind. She pulled away from the embrace, sitting by the nest and watching the eggs. The fire flickered, making the shells glitter. "They're fine, I've been checking on them every hour." Aerias grinned. "I can't help but worrying. What if they hatch when I'm on patrol? That would really suck." She bit her lip, and Aerias sat beside her. "They're fine, we're fine, and it'll always be that way. You have weeks worth of sick days, you're so unwilling to take a vacation. They'll definitely hatch within the next couple days, just take the next week off, you'll be here. After that, you'll be given a month for parental leave. It's fine." Zeizrekei smiled. "What would I do without you? I'd probably worry my head off." Aerias laughed, hugging her again. "You would. Thank goodness I'm here, I wouldn't want that to happen. Don't worry, you'll be here." A crack resounded through the cave, and they both looked at the nest. One of the eggs had a large crevice on it, and beneath a bright scale shimmered.[/i][nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/dMKhLV1.png[/img] [list] [i][b][*]Short Bio~ 5kt [*]Medium Bio~ 15kt [*]Long Bio~ 25kt[/b][/i] [/list] [img]http://i.imgur.com/HLLS4OR.png[/img]
AnimesStoryCornerbanner01_zpse5evyo7a.png
"Hello! Welcome to Anime's Story Corner. How may I help you?" A fae flapped around the corner, followed by a smiling spiral and a stern faced coatl. They held scrolls up to you, each with a story written on it. One was small, held by the fae. He also gave you... some bread. It was warm, and he blinked slowly, observing you. You took it, but he still stared at you.
The spiral, who was growing restless, shoved the second scroll at you. She was very happy, but she was becoming restless. Finally, she grew annoyed with you, and flung the scroll at your head.You jump back in surprise. "Ouch!" You yelp.
The coatl, who is calm and collected, stands still. She looks at you and smiles gently, holding yet another scroll out to you. Her patience was astonishing. She didn't seem to be bothered by the fact that you wouldn't reach out and take it. You finally grabbed the scroll, smiling back at her.
You decided to read the smallest scroll.
Epsiliom pushed his way through the forest, ducking around branches and avoiding roots. Finally his goal appeared, the stone cliff wet with fresh rain. He ran to the left, coming to a cave embedded in the side like a thorn. Rushing in, he started a fire and lit the torches on the wall. Epsiliom sighed. He was the first to return. Wrapping himself in a blanket from his bag, he half-heartedly chewed on a piece of bread. For now all he could do was wait, wait and see how many of his clan mates survived the onslaught.
The second scroll, delivered to you by the hyper spiral, looked intriguing.
Sunlight burst through the trees, shining its light on the black scales glittering amongst the trees. Shadost giggled, watching her little cousin flit about trying to find her. Leaping down, she cringed as she snapped several branches. Her cousin smiled evilly from the clearing in front of Shadost. "Found you!" He yelled excitedly, crashing through the brush and falling onto Shadost. She laughed, picking him up into her arms.
"Oh no! I've been caught, bested by none other than my own cousin!" She collapsed on the ground, gasping dramatically. Picking herself up, she brushed of the dirt off her scales. "Alright Lighn, enough Hide-and-Seek, we've got to head back before Aunt Merias starts lunch without us." Shadost pushed her Lighn along with her tail.
"Aw, one more round!" He complained. She scooped him up into her arms, dropping him onto her back. Shadost shook her head as he continued to whine.
"If you stop complaining, I'll get us back to Aunt Merias' faster." She turned and winked him, laughing as he nodded happily. Lighn wrapped his arms around her neck, and Shadost sped to a run. He laughed excitedly, wind rushing past him. A few minutes later, she slowed down and took him off her back. "Remember, we don't tell Aunt Merias about this." She tapped Lighn on the snout, and he giggled. They entered the den laughing together.
You look at the third scroll, and open it.
A knock resounded through the main room of the den. "You may enter." The door opened, and a brown Coatl entered. She bowed, then saluted.
"Zeizrekei, reporting from patrol." She swallowed, worried about her leaders reaction on her report. "Dragons from an unknown flight are marching towards the border. There is no immediate threat known, although precautionary measures should be taken just in case." Her leader tapped her fingers on the table in front of her. Zeizrekei swallowed.
"Assemble a small troop of runners to speak with the approaching clan, tell them their mission is to find a motive for the march. In the case war is their objective, tell all dragons to be on standby, with their weapons and armor nearby." She said to the Fae beside her. They nodded, running off to fulfill her command. "You may leave, thank you for your report Zeizrekei."
She left the room slowly, closing the door behind her. Rushing off, she found her cave. Zeizrekei sighed, relieved. The nest was in the same position it'd been in when she left, 3 eggs resting safely inside. She grinned as Aerias appeared into her line of sight. He checked the nest, unaware of her presence.
"Hey." She said. Aerias smiled, pulling her into a hug. "They're gonna hatch soon." She mumbled, relishing in the warmth of the Pearlcatchers scales.
"Mmhm, I'm excited." He nodded. Zeizrekei smiled, the troubling thoughts of earlier leaving her mind. She pulled away from the embrace, sitting by the nest and watching the eggs. The fire flickered, making the shells glitter. "They're fine, I've been checking on them every hour." Aerias grinned.
"I can't help but worrying. What if they hatch when I'm on patrol? That would really suck." She bit her lip, and Aerias sat beside her.
"They're fine, we're fine, and it'll always be that way. You have weeks worth of sick days, you're so unwilling to take a vacation. They'll definitely hatch within the next couple days, just take the next week off, you'll be here. After that, you'll be given a month for parental leave. It's fine." Zeizrekei smiled.
"What would I do without you? I'd probably worry my head off." Aerias laughed, hugging her again.
"You would. Thank goodness I'm here, I wouldn't want that to happen. Don't worry, you'll be here." A crack resounded through the cave, and they both looked at the nest. One of the eggs had a large crevice on it, and beneath a bright scale shimmered.
dMKhLV1.png
[*]Short Bio~ 5kt
[*]Medium Bio~ 15kt
[*]Long Bio~ 25kt

HLLS4OR.png
Hey, one of your pictures isn't working :D
@AnimeHunter
Hey, one of your pictures isn't working :D
@AnimeHunter
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
@SmolPeridot it isn't? Which one?
@SmolPeridot it isn't? Which one?
@AnimeHunter
The one on the bottom right, under the prices section.
@AnimeHunter
The one on the bottom right, under the prices section.
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
@SmolPeridot didn't see anything missing. Checked the message with the code too and nothing's different. Did u forget to code it in?
@SmolPeridot didn't see anything missing. Checked the message with the code too and nothing's different. Did u forget to code it in?
@AnimeHunter Hey, I'd love to buy one of your bios! I could really use some lore for this lovely girl! All I know is that she's super sweet and cuddly, but probably has a not so great past. So, you could really do anything with her! :) I'd like a long bio if that's alright! Would you like me to pay before or after you start? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26412265] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/264123/26412265_350.png[/img] [/url]
@AnimeHunter Hey, I'd love to buy one of your bios! I could really use some lore for this lovely girl! All I know is that she's super sweet and cuddly, but probably has a not so great past. So, you could really do anything with her! :) I'd like a long bio if that's alright! Would you like me to pay before or after you start?

26412265_350.png
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
@BurntLeafyToast you can send the CR right now if you'd like, but I won't accept it until it's done. That way if it's really late cuz I'm busy or something I can deny and offer a discount for any wait. I'll get started right away!
@BurntLeafyToast you can send the CR right now if you'd like, but I won't accept it until it's done. That way if it's really late cuz I'm busy or something I can deny and offer a discount for any wait. I'll get started right away!
@AnimeHunter
You missed a couple of things! The whole box wasn't copy pasted, lol
@AnimeHunter
You missed a couple of things! The whole box wasn't copy pasted, lol
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
@SmolPeridot I swear it was. I'll edit it and try again, but I don't think i missed anything. Thx for letting me know tho!
@SmolPeridot I swear it was. I'll edit it and try again, but I don't think i missed anything. Thx for letting me know tho!
@AnimeHunter
you might want to "bump" your thread, so you get more buyers
"bump" it about every 2 hours or so~
Bump!
@AnimeHunter
you might want to "bump" your thread, so you get more buyers
"bump" it about every 2 hours or so~
Bump!
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
1 2 3