Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Anime's Story Corner!!
1 2 3
@AnimeHunter Hi! I'd like a short bio to add onto the one this girl's got already (you can find her personality/general info on there) [img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26569198] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/265692/26569198_350.png[/img] [/url][/img]
@AnimeHunter
Hi! I'd like a short bio to add onto the one this girl's got already (you can find her personality/general info on there)
[img][/img] 26569198_350.png
D0XSHAN.png
Your loyalties are misplaced.
@profitamole no probs! Send the CR whenever.
@profitamole no probs! Send the CR whenever.
@animehunter I sent the CR 3 days ago.
@animehunter I sent the CR 3 days ago.
D0XSHAN.png
Your loyalties are misplaced.
@profitamole
@Maike

And anyone else who reads this. The forum will currently be on pause, I'm so sry for the waits ppl have had to endure. Not gonna lie, I'm procrastinating. I'll update the stories that have been requested so far, then until I figure out a proper schedule for crap I'll be pausing the forum. profitamole's will likely be posted first, because it is shorter. Both requesters have been given approximately 30% off for the wait. Thanks so much, I'm so sry.
@profitamole
@Maike

And anyone else who reads this. The forum will currently be on pause, I'm so sry for the waits ppl have had to endure. Not gonna lie, I'm procrastinating. I'll update the stories that have been requested so far, then until I figure out a proper schedule for crap I'll be pausing the forum. profitamole's will likely be posted first, because it is shorter. Both requesters have been given approximately 30% off for the wait. Thanks so much, I'm so sry.
@profitamole I'm so sry about the wait! Hope you like it! Also, I don't see the CR. Can u resend it? Just for 3kt tho, discount for the trouble.

Date completed: 9/24/16

Aster skipped gleefully down the hall, blue wings folded tightly to her body. She hid as a patrolling guard came past, before sprinting to the hatchery just a few yards away. A step from the door, she squealed as Kei appeared from the middle of nowhere. "Where do you think you're going? I'm awfully sure I was very clear after the last time you played with the hatchlings." Aster opened her eyes widely, hoping the sad doe effect would convince Kei. Kei faltered, before blinking away the moment of doubt.

"Aw, c'mon, nothing even happened last time!" Aster shifted from foot to foot anxiously, peering around her leader to look at the pups beautiful new scales shimmering. Kei shook her head, firmly planting herself.

"You ran amuck the grounds while the little ones rode on your back and tail. It took hours to find them once you all scattered!" Aster pursed her lips, reluctantly accepting defeat.

"Alright, alright. What do you want? You wouldn't be here if there wasn't a reason." Kei's face saddened, mixed emotions swirling about in her eyes. Sighing, she watched Aster's face carefully.

"I'm retiring. You're the new clan leader, Aster." Aster blinked, before a grin broke out on her face, and she rushed past Kei into the hatchery, to share the good news.
@profitamole I'm so sry about the wait! Hope you like it! Also, I don't see the CR. Can u resend it? Just for 3kt tho, discount for the trouble.

Date completed: 9/24/16

Aster skipped gleefully down the hall, blue wings folded tightly to her body. She hid as a patrolling guard came past, before sprinting to the hatchery just a few yards away. A step from the door, she squealed as Kei appeared from the middle of nowhere. "Where do you think you're going? I'm awfully sure I was very clear after the last time you played with the hatchlings." Aster opened her eyes widely, hoping the sad doe effect would convince Kei. Kei faltered, before blinking away the moment of doubt.

"Aw, c'mon, nothing even happened last time!" Aster shifted from foot to foot anxiously, peering around her leader to look at the pups beautiful new scales shimmering. Kei shook her head, firmly planting herself.

"You ran amuck the grounds while the little ones rode on your back and tail. It took hours to find them once you all scattered!" Aster pursed her lips, reluctantly accepting defeat.

"Alright, alright. What do you want? You wouldn't be here if there wasn't a reason." Kei's face saddened, mixed emotions swirling about in her eyes. Sighing, she watched Aster's face carefully.

"I'm retiring. You're the new clan leader, Aster." Aster blinked, before a grin broke out on her face, and she rushed past Kei into the hatchery, to share the good news.
1 2 3