Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | //—Planets' Art Shop—// Pinglist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Bump~ ^^
Bump~ ^^
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
@Nekomancer77 @VoxxVoleur @Novetteus

Hi all! I'm pinging you because you expressed interest if I were to open an art shop from one of my prior freebie threads. I'd love to know what you think! Thank you so much for visiting!
@Nekomancer77 @VoxxVoleur @Novetteus

Hi all! I'm pinging you because you expressed interest if I were to open an art shop from one of my prior freebie threads. I'd love to know what you think! Thank you so much for visiting!
zCXwA9z.gifaTXjYb6.gifDsmAahj.gif
@Planets

Oooh, yes, I'd very much like to be added to the pinglist here, please! I'm excited to be able to purchase some of your work. c:
@Planets

Oooh, yes, I'd very much like to be added to the pinglist here, please! I'm excited to be able to purchase some of your work. c:
iOWLppH.png
@Novetteus

Eep, added, thank you! And I'm sorry I didn't respond to your initial post back then asking about it. It must have escaped me. OTL
@Novetteus

Eep, added, thank you! And I'm sorry I didn't respond to your initial post back then asking about it. It must have escaped me. OTL
@Planets

Not a problem! I miss pings quite a bit due to being on a lot of commonly used pinglists, like the Gen One Hoarder's Association. I'm just glad you either found or remembered me, haha!
@Planets

Not a problem! I miss pings quite a bit due to being on a lot of commonly used pinglists, like the Gen One Hoarder's Association. I'm just glad you either found or remembered me, haha!
iOWLppH.png
@Planets
Could I be added to your pinglist, please? :)
@Planets
Could I be added to your pinglist, please? :)
le bump~ u wu
le bump~ u wu
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
@Planets hi! Would you like to be affiliates with my shop? Here's my link if you're interested: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1856847/1#post_19966482
@Planets hi! Would you like to be affiliates with my shop? Here's my link if you're interested: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1856847/1#post_19966482
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
@Planets

You didn't tell me you art
Pinglist. Now. ]:<
@Planets

You didn't tell me you art
Pinglist. Now. ]:<
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
@TheAlchemist

Absolutely, added! Also, your colored bust example looks great. :)
@TheAlchemist

Absolutely, added! Also, your colored bust example looks great. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18