Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Auries' Artistry! - SLOTS OPEN
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 95 96
@Auries Yeh, apparel wise the headpiece would be super duper good and the shoulder guards - those were really the only two I had in mind.

As for emotion, she's definitely very proud of being a warrior, maybe overly so she comes across as a bit snooty or elitist.

As for pose, maybe a like...curve at the shoulder glance to the right or left, like the one you've got in your first example.
@Auries Yeh, apparel wise the headpiece would be super duper good and the shoulder guards - those were really the only two I had in mind.

As for emotion, she's definitely very proud of being a warrior, maybe overly so she comes across as a bit snooty or elitist.

As for pose, maybe a like...curve at the shoulder glance to the right or left, like the one you've got in your first example.
tumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o1_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o2_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o3_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o4_100.png
@Glurpagos Sounds great! Ill get her done for you. I'll have to charge you 400 gems as the apparel will be a bit difficult, I'll follow a similar pose to the Bogsneak sketch for you too! :)
@Glurpagos Sounds great! Ill get her done for you. I'll have to charge you 400 gems as the apparel will be a bit difficult, I'll follow a similar pose to the Bogsneak sketch for you too! :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries Okay dokey! 400g works, I'll send a CR now?
@Auries Okay dokey! 400g works, I'll send a CR now?
tumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o1_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o2_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o3_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o4_100.png
@Glurpagos sure thing! I won't be able to get it done today, and im not sure about tomrorow either but I'll let you know! :)
@Glurpagos sure thing! I won't be able to get it done today, and im not sure about tomrorow either but I'll let you know! :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Elodea I know I have sent this to you on Discord, buut ima post it here also! :D [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/ca56/f/2018/175/2/9/elodea___shaded_commission_by_aurisee-dcfbk76.png[/img]
@Elodea I know I have sent this to you on Discord, buut ima post it here also! :D

elodea___shaded_commission_by_aurisee-dcfbk76.png
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries

Hello again~
I just was wanting to know if it would be possible to take a spot? If I can, are you still doing hatchery banners, like the ones you did for me previously?
@Auries

Hello again~
I just was wanting to know if it would be possible to take a spot? If I can, are you still doing hatchery banners, like the ones you did for me previously?
@NickelDragons of course! And yeah I can do some banners again for sure. :) I can't remember what price I gave you last time but we shall discuss what you need in PM if you'd like.
@NickelDragons of course! And yeah I can do some banners again for sure. :) I can't remember what price I gave you last time but we shall discuss what you need in PM if you'd like.
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
Such beautiful art, and not enough treasure to give. The pain is real. ;-;
Such beautiful art, and not enough treasure to give. The pain is real. ;-;
boops
boops
Tumblr
Art Shop