Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING DOM] Art for Fodder
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 46 47
@ClanEnyo

Thank you for your payment! Your order with @Melvistle has been paid but you have one extra level. Would you like that transferred to your other order?
@ClanEnyo

Thank you for your payment! Your order with @Melvistle has been paid but you have one extra level. Would you like that transferred to your other order?
JWlblI8.png
@Melvistle

Hello there~! Just a brief question about your Gijinkas. Are you willing to draw a video game character with a few dragon features? I have some dragons who are based off of some video game characters that I would adore to see in your art style. <3
@Melvistle

Hello there~! Just a brief question about your Gijinkas. Are you willing to draw a video game character with a few dragon features? I have some dragons who are based off of some video game characters that I would adore to see in your art style. <3
@FauveNox I'm willing to draw most anything with appropriate references :) That said my gijinka slots are full for this push (as are my shop's). I can add you to the pinglist if you like?
@FauveNox I'm willing to draw most anything with appropriate references :) That said my gijinka slots are full for this push (as are my shop's). I can add you to the pinglist if you like?
jurassic-spark-mini.png
[b]Name:[/b] timetot [b]Artist:[/b] @mothable [b]Payment:[/b] 68 lvl (54 + 14 for apparel) [b]Other specifications:[/b] A headshot of this Snapper girl with her hat and roundhorns, with a determined/adventurous expression. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23052376] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/230524/23052376_350.png[/img] [/url]
Name: timetot
Artist: @mothable
Payment: 68 lvl (54 + 14 for apparel)
Other specifications: A headshot of this Snapper girl with her hat and roundhorns, with a determined/adventurous expression.

23052376_350.png

BPpOUJu.png
@Xtal

Your orders with @TheAlchemist and @Kuroida have been paid with an extra balance of 9 levels! Thank you~
@Xtal

Your orders with @TheAlchemist and @Kuroida have been paid with an extra balance of 9 levels! Thank you~
JWlblI8.png
@JinxMoonstone Ready ^.^ [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/945454b30a48a053e973add135a50eda/tumblr_oakytiXSWq1v6eztbo1_1280.png[/img]
@JinxMoonstone
Ready ^.^

tumblr_oakytiXSWq1v6eztbo1_1280.png
u8ULC.gifZ5ccaDf.png4po62.gif
@Rosoidela
Added you into the pinglist =)
@Rosoidela
Added you into the pinglist =)
u8ULC.gifZ5ccaDf.png4po62.gif
Misping! Pinged the wrong artist, sorry!
Misping! Pinged the wrong artist, sorry!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Ragnal

I asked earlier in the week if I could be on your pinglist for open slots but the ping must've gotten lost. Could you please plop me down in your pinglist? I'd love to order from you.
@Ragnal

I asked earlier in the week if I could be on your pinglist for open slots but the ping must've gotten lost. Could you please plop me down in your pinglist? I'd love to order from you.
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@DeadlyInformant

Sending over 17 levels + 2 gene bonuses (Underbelly) + 1 colour bonus (aqua primary) for my first order to @zaphyrae!
@DeadlyInformant

Sending over 17 levels + 2 gene bonuses (Underbelly) + 1 colour bonus (aqua primary) for my first order to @zaphyrae!
art_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz00e.pngcharacter_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz009.pngwishlist_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz001.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 46 47