Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING DOM] Art for Fodder
@kuroida OH MY GOSH my dreams came true! it is sooo beautiful, thank you so much! ;-; i have your dragons all leveled but i've just been super busy and haven't been able to get them over to an attendant. i will make it my goal today! thanks again! xoxox
@kuroida OH MY GOSH my dreams came true! it is sooo beautiful, thank you so much! ;-; i have your dragons all leveled but i've just been super busy and haven't been able to get them over to an attendant. i will make it my goal today! thanks again! xoxox
ghostchateau_gate.png
HAUNTED...
she
FR +3
occult enthusiast
free_icon_pink_candles_by_xqueen-d84011o.gifline-v4.gif
...& HAUNTING
Greetings, all! I am online and ready to receive dragons. :)
Greetings, all! I am online and ready to receive dragons. :)
oRYE0vS.pngwj5ThaV.png 28609671391_baae3aef01_o.png
Two quick dropoffs for now. Thanks for supporting Lightning! @Valyrie [img]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g277/BonsaiPixels/Kuroida/order42_zpsdrg4nn9j.gif[/img] @mericorn [img]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g277/BonsaiPixels/Kuroida/order43_zpspx7mvgt9.png[/img]
Two quick dropoffs for now. Thanks for supporting Lightning!

@Valyrie order42_zpsdrg4nn9j.gif

@mericorn order43_zpspx7mvgt9.png
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Xtal ok, will do!
@Xtal ok, will do!
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
@Ragnal Could you put me on your pinglist, please, in case there'll be open slots again? Your art is amazing. <3
@Ragnal Could you put me on your pinglist, please, in case there'll be open slots again? Your art is amazing. <3
Bye all! Gotta go offline and hopefully land me a job! (Interview with the CTO! MEep!)

Back on in the evening. Feel free to queue up CRs if you don't mind the wait.
Bye all! Gotta go offline and hopefully land me a job! (Interview with the CTO! MEep!)

Back on in the evening. Feel free to queue up CRs if you don't mind the wait.
oRYE0vS.pngwj5ThaV.png 28609671391_baae3aef01_o.png
@Joeri hello there, can you check why my dragons are not total up in tracking? I should need to send just another 1 lvl 5 but somehow it shows I still need to send another 45 lvls.
@Joeri hello there, can you check why my dragons are not total up in tracking? I should need to send just another 1 lvl 5 but somehow it shows I still need to send another 45 lvls.
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
@Cuivienen
Okey, done =)
@Cuivienen
Okey, done =)
u8ULC.gifZ5ccaDf.png4po62.gif
@Kuroida oh wow, this arrangement is beautiful ;w; Thanks so much, it fits him perfectly!
@Kuroida oh wow, this arrangement is beautiful ;w; Thanks so much, it fits him perfectly!
5wzahZU.gif
@Ragnal Could I be added to your pinglist? c:
@Ragnal Could I be added to your pinglist? c:
banner_by_cats185-date5lu.png