Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING DOM] Art for Fodder
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 46 47
@valval That makes more sense. Thanks! I'm not an acceptor and I can't take the dergs atm but if you don't want to send them to someone else I can take them later tonight.
@valval That makes more sense. Thanks! I'm not an acceptor and I can't take the dergs atm but if you don't want to send them to someone else I can take them later tonight.
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

I am online and taking dragons!~
I am online and taking dragons!~
JWlblI8.png
@Kuroida I'll send them to an acceptor then :)
@Kuroida I'll send them to an acceptor then :)
glassangelbreederbadge1_by_adder_snake_bite-d9ckcjb.png
Egglpant's Mom
@everynne Here you are =) [url=https://66.media.tumblr.com/f59f1d46c30fa2f48e86e06a41661ace/tumblr_oaj4zmn7zq1v6eztbo1_1280.png][img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/f59f1d46c30fa2f48e86e06a41661ace/tumblr_oaj4zmn7zq1v6eztbo1_540.png[/img][/url]
@everynne
Here you are =)

tumblr_oaj4zmn7zq1v6eztbo1_540.png
u8ULC.gifZ5ccaDf.png4po62.gif
@valval

SO SORRY I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT THE PRICE CHANGED! But your order with @Kuroida has been paid and you have an extra two levels. Would you like to have that transferred to another order or refunded?
@valval

SO SORRY I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT THE PRICE CHANGED! But your order with @Kuroida has been paid and you have an extra two levels. Would you like to have that transferred to another order or refunded?
JWlblI8.png
@Ragnal Oh my god that's awesome, thank you for your hard work!!!!
@Ragnal Oh my god that's awesome, thank you for your hard work!!!!
@everynne
Thank you for the order ^^
@everynne
Thank you for the order ^^
u8ULC.gifZ5ccaDf.png4po62.gif
@Sorbertjiyong Where did the price change? I can level more, I'm just curious when it switched from the 16.
@Sorbertjiyong Where did the price change? I can level more, I'm just curious when it switched from the 16.
glassangelbreederbadge1_by_adder_snake_bite-d9ckcjb.png
Egglpant's Mom
@valval

oh in your original post i think you had like 36 and I thought it was also 36 and put that but i just recently saw that it was 16
@valval

oh in your original post i think you had like 36 and I thought it was also 36 and put that but i just recently saw that it was 16
JWlblI8.png
@TheAlchemist

I have some fodder trained w/today's bonuses - just checking to see if you are accepting my order from yesterday or if these should go to the raffle. Thanks!

Edit: just saw that you have me listed for a slot, so I'll start sending fodder :-)
@TheAlchemist

I have some fodder trained w/today's bonuses - just checking to see if you are accepting my order from yesterday or if these should go to the raffle. Thanks!

Edit: just saw that you have me listed for a slot, so I'll start sending fodder :-)
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 46 47