Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING DOM] Art for Fodder
Whoops @Seagold3733 I nearly missed your edit. :) I'm cool with adding a little bit of colour, like the Light eyes and maybe some highlights to his hair and feathers. Just send 5 more levels for that :)
As for the bust shot... I'm sure something like that will happen anyway! Most of my cels end up being bust shots, I can't help myselffff :D
Whoops @Seagold3733 I nearly missed your edit. :) I'm cool with adding a little bit of colour, like the Light eyes and maybe some highlights to his hair and feathers. Just send 5 more levels for that :)
As for the bust shot... I'm sure something like that will happen anyway! Most of my cels end up being bust shots, I can't help myselffff :D
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
@Actaeon Yes ma'am/sir/dragon. I don't think I'll have enough leveled fodder and I might like you to do a project in the future.

As soon as I learn to spell. xD
@Actaeon Yes ma'am/sir/dragon. I don't think I'll have enough leveled fodder and I might like you to do a project in the future.

As soon as I learn to spell. xD
Animated%20Lauren-sm_zpswflpqod1.pngSleeping%20Meroe_zpsgdmhbnxs.gifmaGQFx6.png
@WitchyWriter

just go with bro ahahaha
I'm always open for projects! :D Adding you to my ping list, but if anything comes up, feel free to PM me any time!
@WitchyWriter

just go with bro ahahaha
I'm always open for projects! :D Adding you to my ping list, but if anything comes up, feel free to PM me any time!
@Actaeon
Ooh I'll get right on back to leveling! :D

Yay, free bit of art! jk xD I've sent a little something your way ehe :D It's no lightning egg (have yet to get one OTL) but I hope you enjoy! ^^
@Actaeon
Ooh I'll get right on back to leveling! :D

Yay, free bit of art! jk xD I've sent a little something your way ehe :D It's no lightning egg (have yet to get one OTL) but I hope you enjoy! ^^
UzQhxsx.png
@TesserWings

Yes, I was wrong, it should be 13
@TesserWings

Yes, I was wrong, it should be 13
xtal.pngPoHFSM7.jpgziva7c.pngojo1G1F.jpgxtal4.png
I'm online and taking dragons~
I'm online and taking dragons~
JWlblI8.png
@Xtal No problem. Just wanted to be sure. Final payment received as well. :)
@Xtal No problem. Just wanted to be sure. Final payment received as well. :)
oRYE0vS.pngwj5ThaV.png 28609671391_baae3aef01_o.png
@jbapple

20 Lvs received and logged for @Kuroida
@jbapple

20 Lvs received and logged for @Kuroida
oRYE0vS.pngwj5ThaV.png 28609671391_baae3aef01_o.png
@Seagold3733
My friend, you're the kindest soul I've met in a long, long time. :')) Thank you ever so much!! ♥
@Seagold3733
My friend, you're the kindest soul I've met in a long, long time. :')) Thank you ever so much!! ♥
@HowlingGale

Thank you very much! Your order with @Ragnal is complete!
@HowlingGale

Thank you very much! Your order with @Ragnal is complete!