Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ aearinn's art shop ] - CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@toriel sure!
@toriel sure!
she was standing over me with a cigarette, the moon behind her,
yelling at me how in dance and music it's all mathematical
@aearinn
Hey! I was just curious how payment would do for a couple-lineart bust? To have two dragons together in one picture, would it cost double?
@aearinn
Hey! I was just curious how payment would do for a couple-lineart bust? To have two dragons together in one picture, would it cost double?
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@sylphofheart depends on said dragons. if their colours, genes and apparel are very different from the other's, i usually charge double. if, however, the dragons are very similar (and thus don't require that much colouring and shading with different colours), the cost is 100% + 70%, 100% being the cost for one bust of an individual dragon. (basically, if the second dragon is similar enough to the first, it gets a 30% discount)
@sylphofheart depends on said dragons. if their colours, genes and apparel are very different from the other's, i usually charge double. if, however, the dragons are very similar (and thus don't require that much colouring and shading with different colours), the cost is 100% + 70%, 100% being the cost for one bust of an individual dragon. (basically, if the second dragon is similar enough to the first, it gets a 30% discount)
@aearinn Well here are the two dragons in question. The colors are pretty opposite from each other. The only additional thing would be the mirror's coat should look more like a suit and tie [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17472638] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/174727/17472638_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19620996] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/196210/19620996_350.png[/img] [/url]
@aearinn
Well here are the two dragons in question. The colors are pretty opposite from each other. The only additional thing would be the mirror's coat should look more like a suit and tie

17472638_350.png

19620996_350.png

untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@sylphofheart their head-neck area apparel is very minimal, so i think i would be able to apply my 100 + 70% rule here :)
@sylphofheart their head-neck area apparel is very minimal, so i think i would be able to apply my 100 + 70% rule here :)
@aearinn
Alrighty! When you have a slot open again could you please ping me? Then I'll fill out the proper order form :)
@aearinn
Alrighty! When you have a slot open again could you please ping me? Then I'll fill out the proper order form :)
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@sylphofheart sure!
@sylphofheart sure!
@saturne
@wwhirlybirb
@thethrane

i'm super sorry for my tardiness on your commissons! i have a lot going on in school right now and the fall always makes me feel very tired and down. i hope i can find the energy to start on your commissions soon! this has been a brief psa, thank you for your attention

@saturne
@wwhirlybirb
@thethrane

i'm super sorry for my tardiness on your commissons! i have a lot going on in school right now and the fall always makes me feel very tired and down. i hope i can find the energy to start on your commissions soon! this has been a brief psa, thank you for your attention

@aearinn

its totally fine! take your time!
@aearinn

its totally fine! take your time!
tumblr_pazmwxSfzD1vgcbg6o1_500.png

Whirl - 18- he/him
@aearinn

could i be put on the pinglist once you're open again? :D
@aearinn

could i be put on the pinglist once you're open again? :D