Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ aearinn's art shop ] - CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@aearinn
Would you mind drawing human OCs? And creature OCs? Or just fr dragons and their gijinkas?
@aearinn
Would you mind drawing human OCs? And creature OCs? Or just fr dragons and their gijinkas?
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom i wouldn't mind! i'd need some concrete references though
@Joydom i wouldn't mind! i'd need some concrete references though
she was standing over me with a cigarette, the moon behind her,
yelling at me how in dance and music it's all mathematical
@aearinn
Hope you don't mind me using the gijinka form for this ouo
username: Joydom
dragon image: Here's Poinsetta, she only has art from me so far and I'm sorry it isn't a Fullbody, but this is just for a bust anyways ouo
colour: full
background type: whichever you think would work best
references: reference in link. She's a very quiet girl and loves wearing her hair in buns (feel free to style em any way you want though, they reach halfway on her back). The clothes can be totally up to you, so long as the colors go well with her hair color. She has a dog but you don't really need to put him in. If you need other questions feel free to ask me!
specifics / other details (please refer to the gijinka art-section for these): for the pose I'd like something from the front, since her current art is only her back. Expression can be totally up to you, but she's often just grumpy looking or distant.
@aearinn
Hope you don't mind me using the gijinka form for this ouo
username: Joydom
dragon image: Here's Poinsetta, she only has art from me so far and I'm sorry it isn't a Fullbody, but this is just for a bust anyways ouo
colour: full
background type: whichever you think would work best
references: reference in link. She's a very quiet girl and loves wearing her hair in buns (feel free to style em any way you want though, they reach halfway on her back). The clothes can be totally up to you, so long as the colors go well with her hair color. She has a dog but you don't really need to put him in. If you need other questions feel free to ask me!
specifics / other details (please refer to the gijinka art-section for these): for the pose I'd like something from the front, since her current art is only her back. Expression can be totally up to you, but she's often just grumpy looking or distant.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@aearinn
Are you open rn or? :0 If not could I be put on your pinglist please
Thank you!!
@aearinn
Are you open rn or? :0 If not could I be put on your pinglist please
Thank you!!
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@NowViewing not at the moment, no, but i'll be sure to ping you for future open slots

@joydom i'm not currently taking commissions, but i'll ping you when i open again so you can resend your form then
@NowViewing not at the moment, no, but i'll be sure to ping you for future open slots

@joydom i'm not currently taking commissions, but i'll ping you when i open again so you can resend your form then
she was standing over me with a cigarette, the moon behind her,
yelling at me how in dance and music it's all mathematical
@aearinn,

Could you give me a ping if/when you open your shop again?
@aearinn,

Could you give me a ping if/when you open your shop again?

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@aearinn pinglist please!
@aearinn pinglist please!
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11