Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Zooropa's Art Shop [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
bump

Pinglist: @holographic
bump

Pinglist: @holographic

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
@Zooropa

Is it possible to work out a payment plan if I chose to order a fullbody? owo
@Zooropa

Is it possible to work out a payment plan if I chose to order a fullbody? owo
@Dittles I've never actually done one before, could you describe what that entails?
@Dittles I've never actually done one before, could you describe what that entails?

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
@Zooropa

As in, working out a payment... Like 25kt a day? And well, you continue to work on it as I pay you until I reach that amount owed. owo

(*COUGHS* Though, it'll probably be more than 25kt a day just an example.)
@Zooropa

As in, working out a payment... Like 25kt a day? And well, you continue to work on it as I pay you until I reach that amount owed. owo

(*COUGHS* Though, it'll probably be more than 25kt a day just an example.)
@Dittles Ah, I see! May i see the dragon in question as well?
@Dittles Ah, I see! May i see the dragon in question as well?

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
@Zooropa

*COUGHS* I actually, wanted a Pokemon character drawn... Cause, I saw your examples in Toothy's post. Because, I wanted to see a fellow Pokemon fan. xD
@Zooropa

*COUGHS* I actually, wanted a Pokemon character drawn... Cause, I saw your examples in Toothy's post. Because, I wanted to see a fellow Pokemon fan. xD
@dittles That's totally ok tbh- I'd be willing to draw a pokémon for you! What pokémon did you have in mind?
@dittles That's totally ok tbh- I'd be willing to draw a pokémon for you! What pokémon did you have in mind?

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
@Zooropa

Well, I was thinking a Female Shiny Raichu. Although, If it wasn't too much to ask... I'd be wondering if you'd add some goggles and fluff rather than the normal Raichu?
@Zooropa

Well, I was thinking a Female Shiny Raichu. Although, If it wasn't too much to ask... I'd be wondering if you'd add some goggles and fluff rather than the normal Raichu?
@Dittles sounds good! I can do that too- do you have any refs i could look at? If not, that's totally fine, I'll manage!

How much a day would you be willing to pay?
@Dittles sounds good! I can do that too- do you have any refs i could look at? If not, that's totally fine, I'll manage!

How much a day would you be willing to pay?

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
@Zooropa

Today, I can pay 100kt. And well, I can also do maybe... 50-70kt a day? ^^
@Zooropa

Today, I can pay 100kt. And well, I can also do maybe... 50-70kt a day? ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31