Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] Closed! Thank you~
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 87 88
[indent][font=calibri][size=5][color=#b20d39]Glory to the Icewarden![/color][/size][br] [b]Name: [/b]GhostChateau [b]ID: [/b]#64571 [b]Artist: [/b]@hokei [b]Request: [/b]i would love humanoid illustrations of this girl:[/font] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25182500] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/251826/25182500_350.png[/img] [/url][/center][font=calibri] i'm going to breed-change her though i am not sure to what yet; though as this is a humanoid illustration, i suppose that may not matter, but i thought i'd throw that in there. something i do love though are her large eyes (as a fae hatchling), if that inspires anything. the dragon is named after Lana Del Rey's most recent album, and in her bio is a fragment of a poem by T.S. Eliot that Del Rey recites as an interlude on the record. i haven't officially written out her lore, but the poem speaks a lot about what her role is. she is essentially a spirit of heartbreak and self-condemnation. she is free-spirited, artistic, empathetic, and sensitive; but she continually falls to the world, to the whims of others, to her own inner despair. i would love if the gestures could emanate this sense of hurt, longing, nostalgia, and beauty while also being in pain. flowers (preferably roses and maybe some full while some are wilting and dying?) as either a decorative line technique or aspect of clothing would be awesome. just run with it; you are fantastically talented and i have no doubt even the poem in her bio alone will inspire you! [b]Payment: [/b]70 levels as required. if i am already supposed to have the payment now, feel free to void my request; if it is possible to reserve the spot and start working on the fodder leveling ASAP, that is what i would like to do. upon reading the instructions on the first post as thoroughly as i could, it seems this is okay as long as payment must be completed by July 16? i sincerely plan to level as quickly as possible. [b]Other Info: [/b]um your art is so gorgeous i'm literally in awe. let me know if you require additional info; from your status post it seems not much other than details of the personality in the request is needed. :)[/font][/indent]
Glory to the Icewarden!

Name: GhostChateau
ID: #64571
Artist: @hokei
Request: i would love humanoid illustrations of this girl:

i'm going to breed-change her though i am not sure to what yet; though as this is a humanoid illustration, i suppose that may not matter, but i thought i'd throw that in there. something i do love though are her large eyes (as a fae hatchling), if that inspires anything. the dragon is named after Lana Del Rey's most recent album, and in her bio is a fragment of a poem by T.S. Eliot that Del Rey recites as an interlude on the record. i haven't officially written out her lore, but the poem speaks a lot about what her role is. she is essentially a spirit of heartbreak and self-condemnation. she is free-spirited, artistic, empathetic, and sensitive; but she continually falls to the world, to the whims of others, to her own inner despair. i would love if the gestures could emanate this sense of hurt, longing, nostalgia, and beauty while also being in pain. flowers (preferably roses and maybe some full while some are wilting and dying?) as either a decorative line technique or aspect of clothing would be awesome. just run with it; you are fantastically talented and i have no doubt even the poem in her bio alone will inspire you!
Payment: 70 levels as required. if i am already supposed to have the payment now, feel free to void my request; if it is possible to reserve the spot and start working on the fodder leveling ASAP, that is what i would like to do. upon reading the instructions on the first post as thoroughly as i could, it seems this is okay as long as payment must be completed by July 16? i sincerely plan to level as quickly as possible.
Other Info: um your art is so gorgeous i'm literally in awe. let me know if you require additional info; from your status post it seems not much other than details of the personality in the request is needed. :)

ghostchateau_gate.png
HAUNTED...
she
FR +3
occult enthusiast
free_icon_pink_candles_by_xqueen-d84011o.gifline-v4.gif
...& HAUNTING
@pooses @LargeCrocodile @Mishakiara @Kitto @eraclea @Rabbitafy @MoonGoddess @Wadanohara @JosephJoestar @Yachi @IschemicTies @SilverBook @Heathers @Helms @Dain @fallowtail @LilyScarlett @Yoda @Chrestomanci @shishiou @Isobel @HollowedAngel777 @Ihadurka @Amphiptere @Namor @MadWhisperer @Cipheres @kallenthesylveon @OverlordPotato @Infectionary @Ranfuu @SeamusHarper @Heirless @DigitalElf @JonathanJoestar @falcoeur @zweis @Xairathan @neonstrom @ghosthymn @Pickpocket0013

heya everyone! Just letting y'all know I'm doing art for fodder again along with 11 other incredibly talented artists!
@pooses @LargeCrocodile @Mishakiara @Kitto @eraclea @Rabbitafy @MoonGoddess @Wadanohara @JosephJoestar @Yachi @IschemicTies @SilverBook @Heathers @Helms @Dain @fallowtail @LilyScarlett @Yoda @Chrestomanci @shishiou @Isobel @HollowedAngel777 @Ihadurka @Amphiptere @Namor @MadWhisperer @Cipheres @kallenthesylveon @OverlordPotato @Infectionary @Ranfuu @SeamusHarper @Heirless @DigitalElf @JonathanJoestar @falcoeur @zweis @Xairathan @neonstrom @ghosthymn @Pickpocket0013

heya everyone! Just letting y'all know I'm doing art for fodder again along with 11 other incredibly talented artists!
TvhLm9X.png
♥♥♥ I love cute girls ♥♥♥
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
|Art Shoppe|Gijinka Shop|Tumblr|Toyhouse|
Pk3djBI.png
@Nefily looks fantastic, thank you!
@Nefily looks fantastic, thank you!
lvCRXB5.png
@Xayah

Could I get two sketches and possibly get them coloured way later after the dom push is over? (not filling out the form yet, just checking)
@Xayah

Could I get two sketches and possibly get them coloured way later after the dom push is over? (not filling out the form yet, just checking)
@Oricole
Ready to get them, also please let me know which artist these are for in your CR or here works, thanks! :3
@Oricole
Ready to get them, also please let me know which artist these are for in your CR or here works, thanks! :3
qXtt9fI.pngtA0uAbH.pngpYyjmYQ.png
@Saturnlight

Yes, if you don't mind covering the difference later in your currency of choice
@Saturnlight

Yes, if you don't mind covering the difference later in your currency of choice
QRcWDMa.png
@mewiyev @cloudnine

ping lists please? c:
@mewiyev @cloudnine

ping lists please? c:
@HollowedAngel777
Added! ~
@HollowedAngel777
Added! ~
LiwOXx1.png
cloud | he/him | FR+9
» art shop
» art for fodder (catmas)
» mystery box (halloween)
» my DYLC
[size=5][color=#b20d39]Glory to the Icewarden![/color][/size][br] [b]Name: [/b] Saturnlight [b]ID: [/b]97266 [b]Artist: [/b]@Xayah [b]Request: [/b]two sketches, no apparel on either, of this imp. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24234640] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242347/24234640_350.png[/img] [/url] I would like one with her tongue sticking out like a snake blep but mostly hiding behind a teacup [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/ad45b404690855e40d3770a3c3dc5123/tumblr_nq5rnxUZLq1qj5ntro1_1280.jpg[/img] the blep [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e5/8f/c4/e58fc484e359274240f7cb3ad11f8b91.jpg[/img] the hiding bit And the other I would like her sleeping in a teacup, like so. [img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/3a12b4dae7edd44d4eef646ef89c3b14/tumblr_n94y6lusMZ1ql355yo1_1280.jpg[/img] [b]Payment: [/b]120 levels for both sketches, I can pay more/extra if you happen to hate drawing teacups. [b]Other Info: [/b] I don't care about the design on the teacup really so pick anything easy for you. Minimalistic is fine. I like art nouveau stuff over art deco. Random swirls are fine.
Glory to the Icewarden!

Name: Saturnlight
ID: 97266
Artist: @Xayah
Request: two sketches, no apparel on either, of this imp.

24234640_350.png

I would like one with her tongue sticking out like a snake blep but mostly hiding behind a teacup

tumblr_nq5rnxUZLq1qj5ntro1_1280.jpg

the blep

e58fc484e359274240f7cb3ad11f8b91.jpg

the hiding bit

And the other I would like her sleeping in a teacup, like so.

tumblr_n94y6lusMZ1ql355yo1_1280.jpg

Payment: 120 levels for both sketches, I can pay more/extra if you happen to hate drawing teacups.
Other Info: I don't care about the design on the teacup really so pick anything easy for you. Minimalistic is fine. I like art nouveau stuff over art deco. Random swirls are fine.
@Kuroida oo I love your characters, would it be ok for me to draw Mei Wong? The references already say a lot but I'd still love to hear about her personality and background if you have that information :D aand i've got you marked down for two sketch slots, thanks for your support!

@starrynightren I'm happy to make a gijinka from scratch, no reference required! The sprite would be considered a second character unfortunately, but if you're willing to pay for two characters (200 levels) I can include both the comet and the sprite for you ^^

@Ralen I just need to know the color you'd like and the name you want written underneath! If you'd prefer another color that's not on the list (which exists for simplicity's sake) just let me know--recolors are free ^^
@Kuroida oo I love your characters, would it be ok for me to draw Mei Wong? The references already say a lot but I'd still love to hear about her personality and background if you have that information :D aand i've got you marked down for two sketch slots, thanks for your support!

@starrynightren I'm happy to make a gijinka from scratch, no reference required! The sprite would be considered a second character unfortunately, but if you're willing to pay for two characters (200 levels) I can include both the comet and the sprite for you ^^

@Ralen I just need to know the color you'd like and the name you want written underneath! If you'd prefer another color that's not on the list (which exists for simplicity's sake) just let me know--recolors are free ^^
5wzahZU.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 87 88