Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Colored FestiMinis! -NotN Chests/Eggs!-
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@dragnia
Ikr?? I thought so too, and I had to do a double take. "What, I don't remember posting??? What??? Oh."
//flails
You did such a lovely job on my smoll naga that I just.
I need
all the chibi's ;v;
@dragnia
Ikr?? I thought so too, and I had to do a double take. "What, I don't remember posting??? What??? Oh."
//flails
You did such a lovely job on my smoll naga that I just.
I need
all the chibi's ;v;
JZfZaEI.png
[font=century gothic][size=5]Hey! @dragnia!! I got Thing4U![/size][/font] [indent][font=century gothic][b]Character Ref[/b] :: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20602556] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/206026/20602556_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Character Be...[/b] :: Weither you wanna do dragon or human is up to you V: But if you do dergin, lemme know *v* [b]Character Be Like...[/b] :: Khem is very devious, even if he may not notice, often using unorthodox skills in his experimentation. His time in the void, however, has changed his personality just a tad bit. Before, he would care for his experiments, he was very kind, in a cold, stand-offish, clinical kind of way. Now he is just cold, and clinical, often just letting them do whatever they want, as long as they do not leave the boundaries he has set up. He holds very little 'love' towards anything. Not even towards his 'wife' and 'children'. He has his moments, but not like he used to. If anything, he is more curious to their reactions towards certain emotions and actions he makes. //coughs [b]I Pay In[/b] :: Fest things. I has coat and familiar and I'm working on getting another coat V: [b]More Note[/b] :: YOU ARE DARLING
Hey! @dragnia!! I got Thing4U!
Character Ref ::

20602556_350.png

Character Be... ::
Weither you wanna do dragon or human is up to you V: But if you do dergin, lemme know *v*

Character Be Like... ::
Khem is very devious, even if he may not notice, often using unorthodox skills in his experimentation. His time in the void, however, has changed his personality just a tad bit. Before, he would care for his experiments, he was very kind, in a cold, stand-offish, clinical kind of way. Now he is just cold, and clinical, often just letting them do whatever they want, as long as they do not leave the boundaries he has set up.

He holds very little 'love' towards anything. Not even towards his 'wife' and 'children'. He has his moments, but not like he used to. If anything, he is more curious to their reactions towards certain emotions and actions he makes.
//coughs

I Pay In ::
Fest things. I has coat and familiar and I'm working on getting another coat V:

More Note ::
YOU ARE DARLING
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker
Y'alls makin' me CHOOSE like this XD He'd be fun to do as both, how can I possibly choose? XD
I'll figure it out XDDD

Everything sounds good tho =V=/ Go ahead and send payment, and it'll be out early tomorrow /OUO/

And tiny chibis
they're way too much fun to draw so x'D It's a win/win 8D //shot
@YetDarker
Y'alls makin' me CHOOSE like this XD He'd be fun to do as both, how can I possibly choose? XD
I'll figure it out XDDD

Everything sounds good tho =V=/ Go ahead and send payment, and it'll be out early tomorrow /OUO/

And tiny chibis
they're way too much fun to draw so x'D It's a win/win 8D //shot
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@dragnia
Ahahah Yesss, I must make you suffer the most evilest of choices. Goopy dragon or goopy man???
*v* Lemme know which is what, since I has ref to what his dergin form actually looks like ovo)/

Yesss. I will send shortly.
Ahaha naaah. Take yer time. Just like when you drew Raukou for me, I'm in no big hurry *v*

Tiny chibi's are best chibi.
I love chibi's so much;; I never knew I did till my friend drew my OC Inu for me. x'D Now they're my front page doll.
Yes. Yes it is. //throws glitter
@dragnia
Ahahah Yesss, I must make you suffer the most evilest of choices. Goopy dragon or goopy man???
*v* Lemme know which is what, since I has ref to what his dergin form actually looks like ovo)/

Yesss. I will send shortly.
Ahaha naaah. Take yer time. Just like when you drew Raukou for me, I'm in no big hurry *v*

Tiny chibi's are best chibi.
I love chibi's so much;; I never knew I did till my friend drew my OC Inu for me. x'D Now they're my front page doll.
Yes. Yes it is. //throws glitter
JZfZaEI.png
@dragnia your art is so cute omg. im gonna come back once i've saved up enough fest stuff
@dragnia your art is so cute omg. im gonna come back once i've saved up enough fest stuff
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
@Fay
Haha, glad you like'm ;V;/ I look forward to your order x'3
@Fay
Haha, glad you like'm ;V;/ I look forward to your order x'3
AScq6qj.png
Ohhh, Do you think you could do This Girl?

Novaraptor

Akeela is very Sweet, Happy, Loving gal. She likes flowers, And just nature in general.
She takes pride in herself alot, Even if it be for nothin'

Fest!

oo Can it be transparent? :D
Ohhh, Do you think you could do This Girl?

Novaraptor

Akeela is very Sweet, Happy, Loving gal. She likes flowers, And just nature in general.
She takes pride in herself alot, Even if it be for nothin'

Fest!

oo Can it be transparent? :D
Wolven.gif
@Wolven
I can surely draw her!
I'll jot you down! Go ahead and send payment and I'll have'r out asap!!
@Wolven
I can surely draw her!
I'll jot you down! Go ahead and send payment and I'll have'r out asap!!
AScq6qj.png
[font=century gothic][size=5]Hey! @dragnia!! I got Thing4U![/size][/font] [indent][font=century gothic][b]Character Ref[/b] :: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/155430/15542902_350.png[/img] [b]Character Be...[/b] :: Dragon [b]Character Be Like...[/b] :: Silly, Playful, but has a bad temper [b]I Pay In[/b] :: Festival Currency [b]More Note[/b] :: Could you possibly put a butterfly or incorperate it in any way to the piece of art? I could possibly do +10 currency for the butterfly. Maybe this butterfly? [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3d/Fesoj_-_Papilio_machaon_(by).jpg[/img]
15542902_350.png

Dragon

Silly, Playful, but has a bad temper

Festival Currency

Could you possibly put a butterfly or incorperate it in any way to the piece of art? I could possibly do +10 currency for the butterfly. Maybe this butterfly?

Fesoj_-_Papilio_machaon_(by).jpg
clicky please !!
SSR_a3.png screen_shot_2016_08_08_at_11_4.png3fPWG.gifuWWGn.gif3k1UH.gif2Wz1M.gifzF8fW.gifjXOnj.gifHJjco.gifaihlA.gif
@wwadingwilloww
I can most certainly add the butterfly! Sending extra currency for it is up to you ^v^/
I'll jot you down and get started on it once payment is sent!
@wwadingwilloww
I can most certainly add the butterfly! Sending extra currency for it is up to you ^v^/
I'll jot you down and get started on it once payment is sent!
AScq6qj.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12