Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Colored FestiMinis! -NotN Chests/Eggs!-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Ionicbondie
Ohno, he sounds cute. I'm sure I could figure out a full-body pose to hide the bits FR wouldn't be happy seeing x'D

I'll send you a non-colored sketch first, if that's okay? I want to make sure I get the design as you'd like it right, before I get to colors.
If that's fine with you, go ahead and send payment, and it should be out by tomorrow night!
@Ionicbondie
Ohno, he sounds cute. I'm sure I could figure out a full-body pose to hide the bits FR wouldn't be happy seeing x'D

I'll send you a non-colored sketch first, if that's okay? I want to make sure I get the design as you'd like it right, before I get to colors.
If that's fine with you, go ahead and send payment, and it should be out by tomorrow night!
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@dragnia fell asleep during rollover. sending payment now!
@dragnia fell asleep during rollover. sending payment now!
tumblr_mofd1gwXLn1qgawlzo1_500.gif
[font=century gothic][size=5]Hey! @dragnia!! I got Thing4U![/size][/font] [indent][font=century gothic][b]Character Ref[/b] :: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12093231] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/120933/12093231_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Character Be Like...[/b] :: He's got a bio - I'll paste it here below. "Pansidus has always been a timid and insecure dragon. Unlike his siblings, he is always very calm and enjoys to observe the world around him without interfering with its natural flow. He has always felt an unexplainable bond with the stars and the sky, to the point some dragons started to think Pansidus came from another planet." [b]I Pay In[/b] :: Festival currency! [b]More Note[/b] :: It's not necessary to draw his apparel - do as you feel most comfortable.
Hey! @dragnia!! I got Thing4U!
Character Ref ::

12093231_350.png

Character Be Like... ::
He's got a bio - I'll paste it here below.
"Pansidus has always been a timid and insecure dragon. Unlike his siblings, he is always very calm and enjoys to observe the world around him without interfering with its natural flow. He has always felt an unexplainable bond with the stars and the sky, to the point some dragons started to think Pansidus came from another planet."

I Pay In ::
Festival currency!

More Note ::
It's not necessary to draw his apparel - do as you feel most comfortable.
[font=century gothic][size=5]Hey! @dragnia!! I got Thing4U![/size][/font] [indent][font=century gothic][b]Character Ref[/b] :: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20077260] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200773/20077260_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Character Be Like...[/b] :: Mossfoot is a gentle, peaceful healer-type gal! [b]I Pay In[/b] :: Festival Currency please! I'll send it right away once I've got your confirmation, since the fest is almost over. [b]More Note[/b] :: I'd prefer a transparent image~ Her most important apparel items are the flower crown, trees, mushrooms, and tail bangles, so it'd be great if you could get those in! The other stuff changes very occasionally, but those four items are constant!

20077260_350.png

Character Be Like... ::
Mossfoot is a gentle, peaceful healer-type gal!

I Pay In ::
Festival Currency please! I'll send it right away once I've got your confirmation, since the fest is almost over.

More Note ::
I'd prefer a transparent image~
Her most important apparel items are the flower crown, trees, mushrooms, and tail bangles, so it'd be great if you could get those in! The other stuff changes very occasionally, but those four items are constant!
lOwTgns.gifrJYz9vI.gif
@Seebaru @emeemay
I've got'cha both down! Just to make sure, you'd like them drawn as dragons, correct?

If so, go ahead and send the payment! I'll most likely have them out by the end of the day~!
@Seebaru @emeemay
I've got'cha both down! Just to make sure, you'd like them drawn as dragons, correct?

If so, go ahead and send the payment! I'll most likely have them out by the end of the day~!
AScq6qj.png
@dragnia
Yep, as a dragon is perfect to me! I'm sending the payment right now via CR.
@dragnia
Yep, as a dragon is perfect to me! I'm sending the payment right now via CR.
@dragnia Yep, as a dragon~ Sending to you via CR!
@dragnia Yep, as a dragon~ Sending to you via CR!
lOwTgns.gifrJYz9vI.gif
got both of your payments!!
Will work on ASAP ouo7
got both of your payments!!
Will work on ASAP ouo7
AScq6qj.png
[font=century gothic][size=5]Hey! @dragnia!! I got Thing4U![/size][/font] [indent][font=century gothic][b]Character Ref[/b] :: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24772267] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247723/24772267_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Character Be Like...[/b] :: Gentle, sweet, peaceful [b]I Pay In[/b] :: Fest currency, let me know how much and if I can send payment :) [b]More Note[/b] :: Transparent image please? :)
24772267_350.png

Character Be Like... :: Gentle, sweet, peaceful
I Pay In :: Fest currency, let me know how much and if I can send payment :)
More Note :: Transparent image please? :)
@surfingpikachu
For these temp, it's only 100 fest!
I've gotcha down, so send payment once you're ready and I'll start on it asap!
@surfingpikachu
For these temp, it's only 100 fest!
I've gotcha down, so send payment once you're ready and I'll start on it asap!
AScq6qj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12