Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | .: Moki's Art Shop :. {OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@mokimashi
ooooh. I hope I will be first :o
Commission Type: Full Colour Portrait
Dragon Ref: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=212380&tab=dragon&did=20070640 (his gijinka art in his bio)
Personality/Pose: something serious and intimidating like his other art
Additional Info: I'd like him to be drawn with human ears. other than that, I give you full artistic freedom!
Payment: treasure (250kt, right?)

if you have any questions please let me know ~ and can I send you the payment?
@mokimashi
ooooh. I hope I will be first :o
Dragon Ref: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=212380&tab=dragon&did=20070640 (his gijinka art in his bio)
Personality/Pose: something serious and intimidating like his other art
Additional Info: I'd like him to be drawn with human ears. other than that, I give you full artistic freedom!
Payment: treasure (250kt, right?)

if you have any questions please let me know ~ and can I send you the payment?
LiwOXx1.png
cloud | he/him | FR+9
» art shop
» art for fodder (catmas)
» mystery box (halloween)
» my DYLC
@cloudnine
Great! Yup, 250kt is right! Just send over the payment and I'll get you the slot c:
@cloudnine
Great! Yup, 250kt is right! Just send over the payment and I'll get you the slot c:
@mokimashi
payment sent ~
@mokimashi
payment sent ~
LiwOXx1.png
cloud | he/him | FR+9
» art shop
» art for fodder (catmas)
» mystery box (halloween)
» my DYLC
@TheSilverFox @Alcyon @Zaayn @Draii @bergentruckung @DAG22
@TsarinaTorment @HollowedAngel777 @eraclea @Shiftie @Mature @PhantomDaVinci
@Fluffesu @pooses @vormung @CdrPhoenix @fallowtail @Dragakure @Zoorka @cloudnine @Niles @Revie @Oriru @SummerCat @Awilixi @iamtigerlily

Another slot open! Send monies to reserve a slot and I'll get to your dragon beb as soon as I can! c:
@Fluffesu @pooses @vormung @CdrPhoenix @fallowtail @Dragakure @Zoorka @cloudnine @Niles @Revie @Oriru @SummerCat @Awilixi @iamtigerlily

Another slot open! Send monies to reserve a slot and I'll get to your dragon beb as soon as I can! c:
@mokimashi
If this looks okay I'll CR the payment over :)

Commission Type: Full color waist-up
Dragon Ref: Here he is! He's got gijinka references in his bio already ^_^
Personality/Pose: His bio should have what you need to draw up your own conclusion, but tl;dr he's super polite and reserved (at least until his dietary need kicks in) and always has a smile on his face. Pose is up to you!
Additional Info: Umm if you have any questions about the design please don't hesitate to PM me or anything!
Payment: Treasure
@mokimashi
If this looks okay I'll CR the payment over :)

Commission Type: Full color waist-up
Dragon Ref: Here he is! He's got gijinka references in his bio already ^_^
Personality/Pose: His bio should have what you need to draw up your own conclusion, but tl;dr he's super polite and reserved (at least until his dietary need kicks in) and always has a smile on his face. Pose is up to you!
Additional Info: Umm if you have any questions about the design please don't hesitate to PM me or anything!
Payment: Treasure
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@bergentruckung

Looks good, thanks so much! I'll keep you updated with the art!
@bergentruckung

Looks good, thanks so much! I'll keep you updated with the art!

2 slots open! Remember it's first come/first serve and you will only receive the slot as soon as I receive payment! :)

2 slots open! Remember it's first come/first serve and you will only receive the slot as soon as I receive payment! :)
@mokimashi
Commission Type: full color portrait
Dragon Ref: http://sta.sh/02c0kr9ve7o6
Personality/Pose: stoic
Additional Info:
Payment: treasure

Dragon Ref: http://sta.sh/025z6ghlowhs
Personality/Pose: smirking
Additional Info:
@mokimashi
Dragon Ref: http://sta.sh/02c0kr9ve7o6
Personality/Pose: stoic
Additional Info:

Dragon Ref: http://sta.sh/025z6ghlowhs
Personality/Pose: smirking
Additional Info:
@mokimashi
Dragon Ref: Dragon; Gijinka Ref
Personality/Pose: "To dragons that do not know him well, particularly visitors but also the more distant members of the clan, he appears cold and unapproachable, and also quick to violence, but to those that do know him, he is loving and protective, just shy and socially awkward, with more than a touch of paranoia thrown in. He fears losing everything now that he has finally gained it, and can be quick to judge. Sometimes too quick." His full bio can be found here
Additional Info: The draconic features are preferred but optional. Please include apparel.
Payment: Treasure.

Let me know what the final price is and I'll send it over!
@mokimashi
Dragon Ref: Dragon; Gijinka Ref
Personality/Pose: "To dragons that do not know him well, particularly visitors but also the more distant members of the clan, he appears cold and unapproachable, and also quick to violence, but to those that do know him, he is loving and protective, just shy and socially awkward, with more than a touch of paranoia thrown in. He fears losing everything now that he has finally gained it, and can be quick to judge. Sometimes too quick." His full bio can be found here
Additional Info: The draconic features are preferred but optional. Please include apparel.
Payment: Treasure.

Let me know what the final price is and I'll send it over!
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
@mokimashi

do you draw off of written description?

and...may i be on your ping list? c:
@mokimashi

do you draw off of written description?

and...may i be on your ping list? c:
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8