Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | .: Moki's Art Shop :. {OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@mokimashi pinglist please!
@mokimashi pinglist please!
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@pooses
added! c:
@pooses
added! c:
@mokimashi

Commission Type: full color - waist-up
Reference: Something like this http://imgur.com/oe5a3IY
Personality/Pose: Insane, smiling in triumph, holding up the back of his left hand
Additional Info: The character is a dark elf whose flesh is badly burned (so make it a contrast between gray and black, perhaps?). Most of his flesh is covered in bandages (where it isn't covered by armor), but he has removed those around his face. Pieces of it might still be clinging to his armor, though.
A red crystal shard is buried in the back of his left hand and has burned the bandages away. The flesh around it should look like its crawling with worms or like there's a tumor growing within. The crystal is emitting light similar to the sword in the reference image. The same light can be seen in the elf's eyes. And most importantly: his hair is a light blonde instead of white.
Payment: Gems. 534, right?

Should be detailed enough, I think?^^
@mokimashi

Commission Type: full color - waist-up
Reference: Something like this http://imgur.com/oe5a3IY
Personality/Pose: Insane, smiling in triumph, holding up the back of his left hand
Additional Info: The character is a dark elf whose flesh is badly burned (so make it a contrast between gray and black, perhaps?). Most of his flesh is covered in bandages (where it isn't covered by armor), but he has removed those around his face. Pieces of it might still be clinging to his armor, though.
A red crystal shard is buried in the back of his left hand and has burned the bandages away. The flesh around it should look like its crawling with worms or like there's a tumor growing within. The crystal is emitting light similar to the sword in the reference image. The same light can be seen in the elf's eyes. And most importantly: his hair is a light blonde instead of white.
Payment: Gems. 534, right?

Should be detailed enough, I think?^^
tumblr_ntp809tUrM1ueyht5o2_100.png
@mokimashi

Question: Do you do gijinka designs or do you only work with dragons/OCs who already have references?

Either way, I would love to be on your pinglist!
@mokimashi

Question: Do you do gijinka designs or do you only work with dragons/OCs who already have references?

Either way, I would love to be on your pinglist!
nudX0O8.png
@vormung
WOw that's some really nice art *__*
and yeah that's plenty of detail haha! Thanks for being so specific haha I can see it pretty clearly! I'll send out pings as soon as a slot opens up, and remember it's first come first serve!

@CdrPhoenix
Yup, I could do gijinka designs!
I'll add you! Thanks so much :)
@vormung
WOw that's some really nice art *__*
and yeah that's plenty of detail haha! Thanks for being so specific haha I can see it pretty clearly! I'll send out pings as soon as a slot opens up, and remember it's first come first serve!

@CdrPhoenix
Yup, I could do gijinka designs!
I'll add you! Thanks so much :)
@mokimashi ooo pinglist pls ;;!!
@mokimashi ooo pinglist pls ;;!!
free_umbreon_icon_by_umbradesigns-d5k59ug.gif
@fallowtail
sure thing!
@fallowtail
sure thing!
@mokimashi ping please!
@mokimashi ping please!
@Dragakure
Added!
@Dragakure
Added!
@mokimashi
Your art is gorgeous! :o pinglist, please!
@mokimashi
Your art is gorgeous! :o pinglist, please!
LiwOXx1.png
cloud | he/him | FR+9
» art shop
» art for fodder (catmas)
» mystery box (halloween)
» my DYLC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8