Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Paichi's Donut Shop [ CLOSED ]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
get em hot, get em here

@PokeRobin
@FaceTheWind
@kayn
@BriarBones
@altdd1112
@Sharky
@fallowtail
@CrazyassBat
get em hot, get em here

@PokeRobin
@FaceTheWind
@kayn
@BriarBones
@altdd1112
@Sharky
@fallowtail
@CrazyassBat
@Paichi
Hellooooo~ Are you still taking slots for these?

And if so, what is your stance on doing pairs for dragon chibis? :'u
@Paichi
Hellooooo~ Are you still taking slots for these?

And if so, what is your stance on doing pairs for dragon chibis? :'u
hC2istt.png
@Paichi Ohh, I love the way you draw Guardians, those pokey jaws are so precious!! I'd love a slot if you still have some open? [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2983686] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29837/2983686_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Commission Type:[/b] Chibi [b]Apparel/Skins:[/b] His crown, hank, chest gaurd, and, if it's okay to request them as whole since they're fairly small, his scars would be lovely thank you! [b]Description:[/b] He is pure anger, and perpetually scowling/frowning. I realize this sort of goes with the scars (boy he has a lot of those) but he has one across his lips on his left side, along with the others. [b]Pose Requests:[/b] Looking proud and snarling, maybe with a paw on a skull (dragon or otherwise) would be awesome thank you! I'm not sure it can be convayed in a chibi but he's pretty buff/square shaped as far as body shape goes, but again, considering it's a chibi no preassure to follow that! [b]Payment method:[/b] USD (I can PM you my PayPal e-mail whenever you would prefer!)
@Paichi

Ohh, I love the way you draw Guardians, those pokey jaws are so precious!! I'd love a slot if you still have some open?

Dragon:
2983686_350.png

Commission Type: Chibi

Apparel/Skins: His crown, hank, chest gaurd, and, if it's okay to request them as whole since they're fairly small, his scars would be lovely thank you!

Description: He is pure anger, and perpetually scowling/frowning. I realize this sort of goes with the scars (boy he has a lot of those) but he has one across his lips on his left side, along with the others.

Pose Requests: Looking proud and snarling, maybe with a paw on a skull (dragon or otherwise) would be awesome thank you! I'm not sure it can be convayed in a chibi but he's pretty buff/square shaped as far as body shape goes, but again, considering it's a chibi no preassure to follow that!

Payment method: USD (I can PM you my PayPal e-mail whenever you would prefer!)
URdod2D.png
@Paichi I decided to just post here in case that's easier c: I'd like to get something different from what I messaged you about a while back; I've just changed my mind since. Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3027802] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30279/3027802_350.png[/img] [/url] Commission Type: chibi Apparel/Skins: sky blue silk veil, sky blue wing silks, sky blue tail bangle [skin=4099] Description: Pose Requests: A mellow expression, please. Could you add floating stars around him as well? Payment method: USD
@Paichi

I decided to just post here in case that's easier c: I'd like to get something different from what I messaged you about a while back; I've just changed my mind since.

Dragon:

3027802_350.png

Commission Type: chibi

Apparel/Skins:

sky blue silk veil, sky blue wing silks, sky blue tail bangle

Description:

Pose Requests: A mellow expression, please. Could you add floating stars around him as well?

Payment method: USD
@Paichi Please add me to the pinglist your art is so nice !
@Paichi Please add me to the pinglist your art is so nice !
3x8FDZj.pngarcaneshieldl.pngnatureshieldr.pngQpxcgnd.png
@Paichi Aaaah your art is so cute!! I'd love to be added to your pinglist please~ ^ v^
@Paichi Aaaah your art is so cute!! I'd love to be added to your pinglist please~ ^ v^
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
@Paichi

Ahhhhh I /might/ come back and commission sometime this month because your art is so freakin' adorable, but for now, could you please add me to your pinglist? cc:
@Paichi

Ahhhhh I /might/ come back and commission sometime this month because your art is so freakin' adorable, but for now, could you please add me to your pinglist? cc:
42e2xlP.png98Q1EsS.gifp8yCE1l.png
@paichi Oohh, I'd love to be added to the pinglist please. o3o
@paichi Oohh, I'd love to be added to the pinglist please. o3o
swirly_divider_by_snowbellss-db6zlag.png Eri | she/her | pan | fr+2
i aspire to be a hobbit
♥ books, coffee&tea, cats ♥
adopt shopsubspecies
swirly_divider_flipped_by_snowbellss-db6zojy.png
[center] [img]http://abload.de/img/fr_re-openingqjod3.png[/img] [/center] My shop is finally re-opening!! Please read carefully over my rules before you grab one of the four available slots! @biskitten @PokeRobin @FaceTheWind @kayn @BriarBones @B3c71 @altdd1112 @Sharky @fallowtail @Valishtu @CrazyassBat @VoodooVixen @MahuruRaji @solarsailor @Errisx [b](message me if you want to be taken off my pinglist!)[/b]
fr_re-openingqjod3.png

My shop is finally re-opening!!
Please read carefully over my rules before you grab one of the four available slots!

@biskitten
@PokeRobin
@FaceTheWind
@kayn
@BriarBones
@B3c71
@altdd1112
@Sharky
@fallowtail
@Valishtu
@CrazyassBat
@VoodooVixen
@MahuruRaji
@solarsailor
@Errisx

(message me if you want to be taken off my pinglist!)
@Paichi

Pinglist please!
@Paichi

Pinglist please!
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12