Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Abel's Art Shop :)c
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
[center][img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/fe70/f/2016/309/c/1/artbannerabel_by_scruffiedog-dane0ug.gif[/img][/center] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=155818][size=1]pixel art by Nucleus[/size][/url] [center][size=6]Abel's Art Shop is: OPEN! | [b]CLOSED![/b][/size][/center] [center][size=6]Sorry! I'm fresh back from an almost 5year hiatus from FR and this is way out of date. I'll get round to fixing it up soon, but in the mean time, if you want to you can add yourself to the pinglist for when I re-open![/size][/center] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yNy4fQuWcGTwhISLHws3JKiRU0nZh9z1QUEiiE8so_U/edit?usp=sharing][size=5][u][b]Self-Editing Pinglist[/b][/u][/size][/url] [/center] Hello, and Thank You for visiting my art shop! If you'd like to commission me, then please read the guides below carefully, and don't forget to @ me in your comment! [u][b]Glossary for newbies:[/b][/u] [b]PM:[/b] Private Message [b]MP:[/b] Market Place [b]AH:[/b] Auction house [b]LAH:[/b] Lowest Auction House (lowest price for an item in the auction house) [b]PingList:[/b] I'll give you a notification as a reminder for something (in this case, when slots are open) [size=4][u]Slots:[/u][/size] 1. BoundingFeather - shaded headshot + BG - DEPOSIT PAID 2. 3. [size=4][u]Queue:[/u][/size] 1. 2. 3. [s]~NOTE: save slot for Charne for next set~[/s] [center][size=6][u][b]-RULES-[/b][/u][/size][/center] [LIST=1] [*] Under [i]no circumstances[/i] may you: [indent]-remove my signature -edit my artwork (this includes colouring lineart) -claim my work as your own -resell my work for commercial profit[/indent] [*] I will [b]NOT[/b] draw: [indent]-NSFW (this goes against community guidelines) -Gore -Offensive content[/indent] [*]The Queue is ordered first come first serve, so if someone orders before you, their commission will be done before yours. There is no way to bump yourself up the queue, you must wait until I reach you. [b]If you do not pay your deposit by the time I reach you in the queue you will be skipped. I will only begin your art [i]after[/i] you have paid the deposit.[/b] [*] 50% of the price must be paid via One-Way Crossroads [b]upfront.[/b] [i]This is your deposit.[/i] If you wish to cancel your order, I will return your deposit. [b]However, if you cancel your order when I have already done most of the work, I will only return half the deposit.[/b] The second 50% of the payment will be paid via One-Way Crossroads [i]before[/i] I send you your final commission. Afterwards, I'll send you a link to an online upload of the piece. [*] There is a maximum of [b]Two Orders Per Person.[/b] [*] Dragon, Animal, Anthro, Human are all OK [*] If you post the artwork online, I would very much appreciate it if you could link it to this thread, or to my deviantArt [url=http://scruffiedog.deviantart.com/]ScruffieDog[/url]! [*] Please note I do work a 9-5 and have a life and hobbies [s]and ADHD[/s] so please don't expect to receive your piece within a week. I'm not The Flash! Please allow at least 2 weeks depending on the complexity of your piece, I'll let you know if I need longer. And I send regular updates anyways! [*] Please fill out one form per order. If you aren't comfortable posting your form on this thread, feel free to PM it to me! :)[/LIST] [quote][center][b]-FORM-[/b][/center] [b]Comm Type:[/b] [b]Payment Type:[/b] [b]Character/s:[/b] [b]Apparel Included:[/b] [b]Skin included:[/b] [b]Familiar:[/b] [b]Suggestions/Ideas:[/b] [b]Other:[/b][/quote] [quote][center][b]-EXAMPLE FORM-[/b][/center] [b]Comm Type:[/b] Bust, Flat colour [b]Payment Type:[/b] Treasure [b]Character/s:[/b] [LINK/s HERE] [b]Apparel included:[/b] Yes (specify) [b]Skin included:[/b] No [b]Familiar:[/b] no [b]Suggestions/Ideas:[/b] could I have my character doing [x action] please [b]Other:[/b] This dragon is very serious, so please don't draw them smiling![/quote] [center][size=6][b]-PRICING-[/b][/size][/center] [right][size=4][b]GEMS 1:1000[/b] I ALSO TAKE PAYPAL[/size][/right] [u]I accept mixed payments![/u] [u]DISCOUNTS[/u] [i](stack-able)[/i] [b]Water Flight:[/b] 10% [b]New Member (Last reg window):[/b] 10% [b]Repeat Customer:[/b] 5% [b]Item Mix-Payment:[/b] 5% off T or G [center][size=5]I also accept items from my wishlists[/size][/center] [center][size=5][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xkai1dvXNnQPNNFXn06JedDdaVbgDg4elpUkGgQGwpo/edit?usp=sharing][scrolls][/url][/b][/size][/center] [center][size=5][b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=185424&did=22685194][items][/url][/b][/size][/center] [center][size=4]based on MP price, or LAH if it's unobtainable via MP[/size][/center] [u]HEADSHOTS[/u] [b]Sketch:[/b] 250kt - 250g - £5 [b]Lines:[/b] 500kt - 500g - £10 [b]Flat Colour:[/b] 750kt - 750g - £15 [b]Shaded:[/b] 1mil - 1kg - £20 [u]BUSTS[/u] [b]Sketch:[/b] 750kt - 750g - £15 [b]Lines:[/b] 1mil - 1kg - £20 [b]Flat Colour:[/b] 1.25mil - 1250g - £25 [b]Shaded:[/b] 1.5mil - 1.5kg - £30 [u]FULL BODIES[/u] [b]MSPaint:[/b] 65kt - 50g - £1 [b]Sketch:[/b] 1.25mil - 1250g - £25 [b]Lines:[/b] 2mil - 2kg - £40 [b]Flat Colour:[/b] 2.25mil - 2250g - £45 [b]Shaded:[/b] 3mil - 3kg - £70 [b]Design a Character/Gijinka:[/b] 10mil - 10kg - £100 [size=2]...you'll get a full.b front + back, outfit, and bust[/size] [u]ADD ONS[/u] All [b]Add a character:[/b] +75% price of commission type [b]Simple Background:[/b] 150kt - 150g - £5 FR Dragons [b]Apparel p/Piece:[/b] 10kt/10g/50p each [b]Skin:[/b] Range 500-750kt/500-750g/£10-15 depending on complexity [b]Familiar:[/b] 25% of commission price [center][size=6][b]-EXAMPLES-[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=5][url=http://sta.sh/21kvien2grhk?edit=1]>My St.Ash, with past completed commissions<[/url][/size][/center] [img]http://img15.deviantart.net/c8ff/i/2017/162/8/0/comm_types_by_scruffiedog-dbcd71z.png[/img]
artbannerabel_by_scruffiedog-dane0ug.gif
pixel art by Nucleus
Abel's Art Shop is: OPEN! | CLOSED!

Sorry! I'm fresh back from an almost 5year hiatus from FR and this is way out of date. I'll get round to fixing it up soon, but in the mean time, if you want to you can add yourself to the pinglist for when I re-open!

Hello, and Thank You for visiting my art shop! If you'd like to commission me, then please read the guides below carefully, and don't forget to @ me in your comment!

Glossary for newbies:
PM: Private Message
MP: Market Place
AH: Auction house
LAH: Lowest Auction House (lowest price for an item in the auction house)
PingList: I'll give you a notification as a reminder for something (in this case, when slots are open)

Slots:

1. BoundingFeather - shaded headshot + BG - DEPOSIT PAID

Queue:

~NOTE: save slot for Charne for next set~

-RULES-

1. Under no circumstances may you:
    -remove my signature
    -edit my artwork (this includes colouring lineart)
    -claim my work as your own
    -resell my work for commercial profit
  2. I will NOT draw:
    -NSFW (this goes against community guidelines)
    -Gore
    -Offensive content
  3. The Queue is ordered first come first serve, so if someone orders before you, their commission will be done before yours. There is no way to bump yourself up the queue, you must wait until I reach you. If you do not pay your deposit by the time I reach you in the queue you will be skipped. I will only begin your art after you have paid the deposit.
  4. 50% of the price must be paid via One-Way Crossroads upfront. This is your deposit. If you wish to cancel your order, I will return your deposit. However, if you cancel your order when I have already done most of the work, I will only return half the deposit. The second 50% of the payment will be paid via One-Way Crossroads before I send you your final commission. Afterwards, I'll send you a link to an online upload of the piece.
  5. There is a maximum of Two Orders Per Person.
  6. Dragon, Animal, Anthro, Human are all OK
  7. If you post the artwork online, I would very much appreciate it if you could link it to this thread, or to my deviantArt ScruffieDog!
  8. Please note I do work a 9-5 and have a life and hobbies and ADHD so please don't expect to receive your piece within a week. I'm not The Flash! Please allow at least 2 weeks depending on the complexity of your piece, I'll let you know if I need longer. And I send regular updates anyways!
  9. Please fill out one form per order. If you aren't comfortable posting your form on this thread, feel free to PM it to me! :)

Quote:
-FORM-

Comm Type:
Payment Type:
Character/s:
Apparel Included:
Skin included:
Familiar:
Suggestions/Ideas:
Other:
Quote:
-EXAMPLE FORM-

Comm Type: Bust, Flat colour
Payment Type: Treasure
Character/s: [LINK/s HERE]
Apparel included: Yes (specify)
Skin included: No
Familiar: no
Suggestions/Ideas: could I have my character doing [x action] please
Other: This dragon is very serious, so please don't draw them smiling!

-PRICING-
GEMS 1:1000
I ALSO TAKE PAYPAL

I accept mixed payments!

DISCOUNTS (stack-able)
Water Flight: 10%
New Member (Last reg window): 10%
Repeat Customer: 5%
Item Mix-Payment: 5% off T or G

I also accept items from my wishlists
based on MP price, or LAH if it's unobtainable via MP

HEADSHOTS

Sketch: 250kt - 250g - £5
Lines: 500kt - 500g - £10
Flat Colour: 750kt - 750g - £15
Shaded: 1mil - 1kg - £20

BUSTS

Sketch: 750kt - 750g - £15
Lines: 1mil - 1kg - £20
Flat Colour: 1.25mil - 1250g - £25
Shaded: 1.5mil - 1.5kg - £30

FULL BODIES

MSPaint: 65kt - 50g - £1
Sketch: 1.25mil - 1250g - £25
Lines: 2mil - 2kg - £40
Flat Colour: 2.25mil - 2250g - £45
Shaded: 3mil - 3kg - £70
Design a Character/Gijinka: 10mil - 10kg - £100
...you'll get a full.b front + back, outfit, and bust

ADD ONS

All
Add a character: +75% price of commission type
Simple Background: 150kt - 150g - £5

FR Dragons
Apparel p/Piece: 10kt/10g/50p each
Skin: Range 500-750kt/500-750g/£10-15 depending on complexity
Familiar: 25% of commission price

-EXAMPLES-

comm_types_by_scruffiedog-dbcd71z.png
free bump. i want money to buy
free bump. i want money to buy
will ♦ he, she ♦ painting shop
@psyshock How would you feel about doing a two-person pokemon trainer-esque with one pokemon each (one will be chatot, the other will be milktank). I'm offering a million treasure. :>

My main question is; would you be able to do it of my fiance and I from just our photos? :o
@psyshock How would you feel about doing a two-person pokemon trainer-esque with one pokemon each (one will be chatot, the other will be milktank). I'm offering a million treasure. :>

My main question is; would you be able to do it of my fiance and I from just our photos? :o
48vur6d.png
@beakybirds I'm willing to do this for 1mil sure :) what sort of time frame are you thinking?? I'd need at least a week, but if you'd like it earlier (absolute minimum 3 days) then I can do that for an extra 150kt :)
@beakybirds I'm willing to do this for 1mil sure :) what sort of time frame are you thinking?? I'd need at least a week, but if you'd like it earlier (absolute minimum 3 days) then I can do that for an extra 150kt :)
@psyshock
Do you still have a slot open? If so, I'd love ot take it!
@psyshock
Do you still have a slot open? If so, I'd love ot take it!
@innisfree yep!! I have a slot in every commission type free! Could you fill out a form, and tell me about what kind of piece you're interested in commissioning please?? :)
@innisfree yep!! I have a slot in every commission type free! Could you fill out a form, and tell me about what kind of piece you're interested in commissioning please?? :)
Comm Type: Flatcolor Bust
Payment Type: Gems
Character/s: Malcom
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Narabeth/25kt_by_munbird-d9fz7rg_zpscuyq4c0g.jpg
I just realized it doesn't show in this pic, but he has dark blue eyes
Apparel Included: NA
Skin included: NA
Familiar: NA
Suggestions/Ideas: He's an actor, so any kind of fun, flamboyant pose will work.
Other: thanks for taking this commission! I'll send the 150 gems now!
@psyshock
Comm Type: Flatcolor Bust
Payment Type: Gems
Character/s: Malcom
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Narabeth/25kt_by_munbird-d9fz7rg_zpscuyq4c0g.jpg
I just realized it doesn't show in this pic, but he has dark blue eyes
Apparel Included: NA
Skin included: NA
Familiar: NA
Suggestions/Ideas: He's an actor, so any kind of fun, flamboyant pose will work.
Other: thanks for taking this commission! I'll send the 150 gems now!
@psyshock
@psyshock Do you accept items? I have a [item=Chillspike Collar](215,000T) and a [item=Prismatic Tail Bangle](98,000T) to offer. :)
@psyshock

Do you accept items?

I have a Chillspike Collar (215,000T) and a Prismatic Tail Bangle (98,000T) to offer. :)
@psyshock Sorry, I think I might cancel my order! I'm indecisive and trying to figure out what I might want to go with.. Oops. Thank you, though!
@psyshock Sorry, I think I might cancel my order! I'm indecisive and trying to figure out what I might want to go with.. Oops. Thank you, though!
viole - any pronouns but she/her - EST +3hr fr time
@innisfree I've got your 150g and added you to my list, I'll send you the sketch before I line so you can check it over and make sure everything is how you like it :)

@roses that's fine!! no harm done. feel free to ping me if you decide to come back to my shop :3c

@alieneilish I do accept items!! I'll happily take the chillspike collar as payment, as long as it fits the cost of your commission! Could you fill out a form please?? If the worth of the collar is more than the price of the commission, I'm happy to send you the difference in treasure.
@innisfree I've got your 150g and added you to my list, I'll send you the sketch before I line so you can check it over and make sure everything is how you like it :)

@roses that's fine!! no harm done. feel free to ping me if you decide to come back to my shop :3c

@alieneilish I do accept items!! I'll happily take the chillspike collar as payment, as long as it fits the cost of your commission! Could you fill out a form please?? If the worth of the collar is more than the price of the commission, I'm happy to send you the difference in treasure.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25