Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Abel's Art Shop :)c
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@psyshock
Can you please put me on your pinglist?
@psyshock
Can you please put me on your pinglist?
bashful_tundra_adopt_aiden_2_sig_by_gloriaus-daeyvlw.png Peacebringer's Cowl Green Birdskull Necklace Plague Tome Iridescent Cloth
@aiden

added! :)
@aiden

added! :)
artbannerabel_by_scruffiedog-dane0ug.gif
@warden @charneinstitute @larissaofthesea @KaylenAldanae @howlingwendigo @coffinprince @kaelum @phoenixmiko @anthrax @Hmurovolk @RGXiumin @hinatot @sairine @wildpariah @aiden

hi everyone! I'm reopening my art shop!

I also created a self-editing pinglist, please check it out and make any edits that you see fit! I've filled it out with the notes I had, but if there's any changes you want made, please do that :D
@warden @charneinstitute @larissaofthesea @KaylenAldanae @howlingwendigo @coffinprince @kaelum @phoenixmiko @anthrax @Hmurovolk @RGXiumin @hinatot @sairine @wildpariah @aiden

hi everyone! I'm reopening my art shop!

I also created a self-editing pinglist, please check it out and make any edits that you see fit! I've filled it out with the notes I had, but if there's any changes you want made, please do that :D
Comm Type: Full-body, Flat or Shaded
Payment Type: Mixed T and items?
Character/s: This girl, but her actual self, not dragon
Apparel Included: I need to PM you on that
Skin included: n/a
Familiar: Not really a familiar, but she has a small mimic pet that usually mimics clothing/accesories.
Suggestions/Ideas: n/a
Other: She's a unicorn and a bard, dunno if that helps at all. I can grab refs and give you the longest description ever, though

Edit: @psyshock
Comm Type: Full-body, Flat or Shaded
Payment Type: Mixed T and items?
Character/s: This girl, but her actual self, not dragon
Apparel Included: I need to PM you on that
Skin included: n/a
Familiar: Not really a familiar, but she has a small mimic pet that usually mimics clothing/accesories.
Suggestions/Ideas: n/a
Other: She's a unicorn and a bard, dunno if that helps at all. I can grab refs and give you the longest description ever, though

Edit: @psyshock
@psyshock
Could I claim a slot for 2 fullbody ms paint orders? Then send the fill out over pm?
@psyshock
Could I claim a slot for 2 fullbody ms paint orders? Then send the fill out over pm?
Yokai.gif
@sacnite

yep! I've updated my fullbody examples to include some MS Paint pieces I did in the past. Didn't realise I didn't have any in there :O Feel free to send me you form via PM whenever you're ready!
@sacnite

yep! I've updated my fullbody examples to include some MS Paint pieces I did in the past. Didn't realise I didn't have any in there :O Feel free to send me you form via PM whenever you're ready!
@psyshock Comm Type: Shaded Headshot + Background Payment Type: Skeletal Chimes + T Character/s: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16142750] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/161428/16142750_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel Included: Only the silk veil please Skin included: N/A Familiar: No Suggestions/Ideas: I'd love the background to be dark with little stars, and I'd like the dragon to be looking up towards the top left corner with a soft smile on his face Other:
@psyshock

Comm Type: Shaded Headshot + Background
Payment Type: Skeletal Chimes + T
Character/s:
16142750_350.png

Apparel Included: Only the silk veil please
Skin included: N/A
Familiar: No
Suggestions/Ideas: I'd love the background to be dark with little stars, and I'd like the dragon to be looking up towards the top left corner with a soft smile on his face
Other:
@boundingfeather

added to the list! total is the chimes and 144.5kt, could you send the chimes in a 1way for holding, and 72,250t in a separate one as the deposit please? I'll sends WIPs as I go along to keep you updated and let me know of any changes you want made :)
@boundingfeather

added to the list! total is the chimes and 144.5kt, could you send the chimes in a 1way for holding, and 72,250t in a separate one as the deposit please? I'll sends WIPs as I go along to keep you updated and let me know of any changes you want made :)
@psyshock Do you allow commissioners to color purchased lineart? (I plan to buy regardless but it would be nice to know!)
@psyshock Do you allow commissioners to color purchased lineart? (I plan to buy regardless but it would be nice to know!)
WMVWGXM.png
@wrightndesk

no, sorry! I don't allow any edits to my works, including colouring lineart
@wrightndesk

no, sorry! I don't allow any edits to my works, including colouring lineart
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25