Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Abel's Art Shop :)c
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
@unsafespaces

if the description is detailed, so I can get the character as close to how you envision them as possible, then yeah that's fine! Would you like to fill out a form and send it via PM so we can exchange emails for payment?
@unsafespaces

if the description is detailed, so I can get the character as close to how you envision them as possible, then yeah that's fine! Would you like to fill out a form and send it via PM so we can exchange emails for payment?
artbannerabel_by_scruffiedog-dane0ug.gif
@psyshock

No problem! Thank you for allowing this!
@psyshock

No problem! Thank you for allowing this!
xkSud7P.png
@psyshock OMG he's so cute!! ;O; Absolutely perfect, I love him to pieces! The way you did the ears and the flowers and the antlers is just amazing ^_^

I thought I was ordering a gijinka headshot, though, but in retrospect I realize I wasn't really explicit about that when I filled out my form! I didn't know you were doing dragon headshots too, tbh ^_^;;

It's totally okay though! I see you have a slot open for a flat color bust, can I have it? :D I'd love to commission another piece from you!
@psyshock OMG he's so cute!! ;O; Absolutely perfect, I love him to pieces! The way you did the ears and the flowers and the antlers is just amazing ^_^

I thought I was ordering a gijinka headshot, though, but in retrospect I realize I wasn't really explicit about that when I filled out my form! I didn't know you were doing dragon headshots too, tbh ^_^;;

It's totally okay though! I see you have a slot open for a flat color bust, can I have it? :D I'd love to commission another piece from you!
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@stygianform

ohhhh gosh im sorry! since it wasn't specified and you ref'd me his dragon form, I assumed that was what you wanted OTL Of course I can add you to the bust list, could you fill out another form for me this time please?? haha sorry about the confusion!
@stygianform

ohhhh gosh im sorry! since it wasn't specified and you ref'd me his dragon form, I assumed that was what you wanted OTL Of course I can add you to the bust list, could you fill out another form for me this time please?? haha sorry about the confusion!
@psyshock ^_^ It's all right! I really love the way you drew his dragon form too, so don't sweat it <3 I'll get on filling out that form now...
@psyshock ^_^ It's all right! I really love the way you drew his dragon form too, so don't sweat it <3 I'll get on filling out that form now...
@psyshock Comm Type: Flat color bust (Gijinka) Payment Type: Treasure Character/s: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18467921] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/184680/18467921_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/a7e0/f/2016/031/c/d/rune_gijinka_res_by_cenobitesquid-d9q3lzn.png[/img] Apparel Included: Darksteel necklace, black satin tunic (without the puffy grey sleeves though please, I prefer the sleeves to also be black, and more closely fitted) Skin included: No [s]Familiar: masked harpy[/s]nevermind X3 Suggestions/Ideas: Rune is a trickster and a shapeshifter, he makes a lot of friends and enemies playing pranks on more serious clan members. He's also a skilled magic user and alchemist, and he has a way with resolving conflicts in the clan that makes others frequently seek his advice. If his arms are included in the bust, it might be cool to show him doing something sort of magick-y with purple smoke or something? Other: That's it I think! If you want to play around with the pattern on his tunic, or the style of it, that's fine with me! Please include his dragon colors, circuit pattern, and horns in the gijinka design.
@psyshock

Comm Type: Flat color bust (Gijinka)
Payment Type: Treasure
Character/s:
18467921_350.png

rune_gijinka_res_by_cenobitesquid-d9q3lzn.png
Apparel Included: Darksteel necklace, black satin tunic (without the puffy grey sleeves though please, I prefer the sleeves to also be black, and more closely fitted)
Skin included: No
Familiar: masked harpynevermind X3

Suggestions/Ideas: Rune is a trickster and a shapeshifter, he makes a lot of friends and enemies playing pranks on more serious clan members. He's also a skilled magic user and alchemist, and he has a way with resolving conflicts in the clan that makes others frequently seek his advice. If his arms are included in the bust, it might be cool to show him doing something sort of magick-y with purple smoke or something?

Other: That's it I think! If you want to play around with the pattern on his tunic, or the style of it, that's fine with me! Please include his dragon colors, circuit pattern, and horns in the gijinka design.
@stygianform

okidoki! I've added you to the list and taken careful note of what you want haha! I'm not really sure whether you want his familiar included or not?? You've put both N/A and listed it, so could you clarify??

Edit: I've seen your edit now, so overall this will cost 370kt, the deposit is 185kt.

I know this is quite a bit so If this is too much for you at the moment, you can pay the deposit now, and the second half in instalments if you'd like :)c
@stygianform

okidoki! I've added you to the list and taken careful note of what you want haha! I'm not really sure whether you want his familiar included or not?? You've put both N/A and listed it, so could you clarify??

Edit: I've seen your edit now, so overall this will cost 370kt, the deposit is 185kt.

I know this is quite a bit so If this is too much for you at the moment, you can pay the deposit now, and the second half in instalments if you'd like :)c
@psyshock
I dont know if you pinged me with the image and deleted it, but I did not see it, and can not find it
I also have to leave in about 5-10 minutes, so if you are wanting to post it, allow me to see it, and delete as soon as possible, it might be a better idea to just PM me the image, as I will be gone for more then an hour
@psyshock
I dont know if you pinged me with the image and deleted it, but I did not see it, and can not find it
I also have to leave in about 5-10 minutes, so if you are wanting to post it, allow me to see it, and delete as soon as possible, it might be a better idea to just PM me the image, as I will be gone for more then an hour
UZVTEBc.png
@psyshock

Comm Type: headshot, flat color
Payment Type: treasure
Character/s: Orion
Apparel Included: yes, cobalt glasses and gossamer fillet
Skin included: no
Familiar: no
Suggestions/Ideas: Gijinka would be nice if you don't need a ref for it beyond the dragon, but dragon-y headshot would be fine too.
Other: Orion is agender so I would prefer if they were drawn more androgynously.
@psyshock

Comm Type: headshot, flat color
Payment Type: treasure
Character/s: Orion
Apparel Included: yes, cobalt glasses and gossamer fillet
Skin included: no
Familiar: no
Suggestions/Ideas: Gijinka would be nice if you don't need a ref for it beyond the dragon, but dragon-y headshot would be fine too.
Other: Orion is agender so I would prefer if they were drawn more androgynously.
@foullily

I'm not sure why you couldn't see your art on the main thread, as it's showing up for me? http://prntscr.com/bea2cn
If you're still having problems, I can send it to you via PM if you'd like.

Sorry I didn't reply to you sooner, I'd gone to sleep once I finished yours.
@foullily

I'm not sure why you couldn't see your art on the main thread, as it's showing up for me? http://prntscr.com/bea2cn
If you're still having problems, I can send it to you via PM if you'd like.

Sorry I didn't reply to you sooner, I'd gone to sleep once I finished yours.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25