Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Beast's Babes and Beefcakes [OPEN]
307okr6.jpg
Hello!

So I hear that Flight Rising is a good place to sell commissions, and since I'm not having much luck trying to sell them on tumblr, I figured I'd set up an art shop here.

You guys can call me Beast, I'm a Fine Arts student looking to earn some money while I struggle to find a job this summer. I love drawing OCs and character concepts (particularly babes and beefcakes, if you didn't guess as much from the title), so if you're looking for someone to draw an OC for you or help you design one, you've come to the right place! I'd be more than happy to draw your OCs, but I have a few guidelines I want to lay down first:

-I only accept real money, not gems or treasure. Sorry, but I'm a broke college student and I need to pay the bills.
-I use Paypal to handle commission payments.
-I will try to get your commission done as soon as possible, but if something comes up that causes delays, I will message you and let you know.
-I am willing to draw both human and non-human OCs, but depending on the complexity of the creature a non-human OC might cost more than the prices listed below.

Now, with that out of the way, let's get to some prices and examples!

EXAMPLES AND BASE PRICES

BUST - $10

2zokqi8.jpg

3/4 BODY - $20

2552mgx.jpg

FULL BODY - $30

15wi6oi.jpg

FULL BODY FRONT AND BACK - $40

2jer6n8.png

Please note that these are only base prices. If you want to request something extra (adding another character, a background, etc) it will cost more. Additional costs are dependent on how complex and time-consuming the addition would be, so if you have any questions on what something would cost feel free to send me a message.

SLOTS

I'll be opening three slots to begin with, and once they're filled commissions will close until I've finished all three. If you didn't get a slot but really want to commission me, send me a message and I will alert you when slots open again.

SLOT 1: __________
SLOT 2: __________
SLOT 3: __________

THANK YOU!
307okr6.jpg
Hello!

So I hear that Flight Rising is a good place to sell commissions, and since I'm not having much luck trying to sell them on tumblr, I figured I'd set up an art shop here.

You guys can call me Beast, I'm a Fine Arts student looking to earn some money while I struggle to find a job this summer. I love drawing OCs and character concepts (particularly babes and beefcakes, if you didn't guess as much from the title), so if you're looking for someone to draw an OC for you or help you design one, you've come to the right place! I'd be more than happy to draw your OCs, but I have a few guidelines I want to lay down first:

-I only accept real money, not gems or treasure. Sorry, but I'm a broke college student and I need to pay the bills.
-I use Paypal to handle commission payments.
-I will try to get your commission done as soon as possible, but if something comes up that causes delays, I will message you and let you know.
-I am willing to draw both human and non-human OCs, but depending on the complexity of the creature a non-human OC might cost more than the prices listed below.

Now, with that out of the way, let's get to some prices and examples!

EXAMPLES AND BASE PRICES

BUST - $10

2zokqi8.jpg

3/4 BODY - $20

2552mgx.jpg

FULL BODY - $30

15wi6oi.jpg

FULL BODY FRONT AND BACK - $40

2jer6n8.png

Please note that these are only base prices. If you want to request something extra (adding another character, a background, etc) it will cost more. Additional costs are dependent on how complex and time-consuming the addition would be, so if you have any questions on what something would cost feel free to send me a message.

SLOTS

I'll be opening three slots to begin with, and once they're filled commissions will close until I've finished all three. If you didn't get a slot but really want to commission me, send me a message and I will alert you when slots open again.

SLOT 1: __________
SLOT 2: __________
SLOT 3: __________

THANK YOU!
25kn900.pngVisit my Art Shop here!
Bumping this, 'cause good art!
Bumping this, 'cause good art!
Another bump, 'cause my dear deserves it.
Another bump, 'cause my dear deserves it.