Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lf bio writers
1 2 3 4 5
x cant delete
x cant delete
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@Taarnfalk

I will gladly help! As for my rates, it's just what you feel it's worth, so it's entirely up to you.
@Taarnfalk

I will gladly help! As for my rates, it's just what you feel it's worth, so it's entirely up to you.
FooterAds.gif
@Dracowhisp awesome i write you a pm in a minute :D
@Dracowhisp awesome i write you a pm in a minute :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

@Taarnfalk

I might be able to help but not immediately; im going through my last few weeks before finals and a film that needs to be completed

I have lore on the first page of my lair, up until Sephora if you would like to take a look. Achemea's bio is one that's the most updated (for lack of a better word, there's still more I'm probably gonna add cause she's my fave, beside Mint).
@Taarnfalk

I might be able to help but not immediately; im going through my last few weeks before finals and a film that needs to be completed

I have lore on the first page of my lair, up until Sephora if you would like to take a look. Achemea's bio is one that's the most updated (for lack of a better word, there's still more I'm probably gonna add cause she's my fave, beside Mint).
EDxejRx.png
@Nishiboys uhh that looks good so far! Ping me again when your out of our finals! I probably got work for you too! :D What do you charge?
@Nishiboys uhh that looks good so far! Ping me again when your out of our finals! I probably got work for you too! :D What do you charge?
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

@Taarnfalk I always make it a habit of suggesting @Tues when people are looking for lore/bio writers, as I have purchased from them myself and I am always satisfied with the results. Although I do have a few examples I've done myself (X X X X I also have a wip story I'm working on if you need a further example of my writing)
@Taarnfalk I always make it a habit of suggesting @Tues when people are looking for lore/bio writers, as I have purchased from them myself and I am always satisfied with the results. Although I do have a few examples I've done myself (X X X X I also have a wip story I'm working on if you need a further example of my writing)
sjinFBA.gif 32579860.png lightshieldr.png
@Hippalectryon cool :) While your bios are lovely they are not my style :D I scatter and regene A LOT so apparel and look wise bios hardly works for my dragons :D
@Hippalectryon cool :) While your bios are lovely they are not my style :D I scatter and regene A LOT so apparel and look wise bios hardly works for my dragons :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

@Taarnfalk

15k-25k for a short bio that covers the basics; personality, any relationships, clan occupation, etc.

40k+ for anything longer than 500 words. Price varies if its styled like a short story/or a scene from an event, the content and length.

These are the basic gist of the prices.
@Taarnfalk

15k-25k for a short bio that covers the basics; personality, any relationships, clan occupation, etc.

40k+ for anything longer than 500 words. Price varies if its styled like a short story/or a scene from an event, the content and length.

These are the basic gist of the prices.
EDxejRx.png
@nishiboys that sounds fair :-D. Send me a pm or ping when your free to take on a job :-D
@nishiboys that sounds fair :-D. Send me a pm or ping when your free to take on a job :-D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

@Taarnfalk
Hi! c: If you're still looking for a writer, maybe you'll consider me? Most of my recent writing is on Savior's bio, but I could also direct you to Shadowthorn and Mura - let me know if you're interested.
@Taarnfalk
Hi! c: If you're still looking for a writer, maybe you'll consider me? Most of my recent writing is on Savior's bio, but I could also direct you to Shadowthorn and Mura - let me know if you're interested.
1 2 3 4 5