Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lf bio writers
1 2 3 4 5
@sleeplessIcarus hmm a little different than what im used to but really nice bios. I send you a pm.. there is enough dragons to work on :D
@sleeplessIcarus hmm a little different than what im used to but really nice bios. I send you a pm.. there is enough dragons to work on :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@Taarnfalk Hello! Let me know if you're still looking for a writer and like my style? Examples can be seen on most of the dragons on my front page. I charge 10kT per 100 words.
@Taarnfalk Hello! Let me know if you're still looking for a writer and like my style? Examples can be seen on most of the dragons on my front page. I charge 10kT per 100 words.
a9CvSDW.png
@ninebit while your bios are lovely they are a little too focus on the breed - and in a lair where that changes A LOT those kinds of bios would not work ;) :D
@ninebit while your bios are lovely they are a little too focus on the breed - and in a lair where that changes A LOT those kinds of bios would not work ;) :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

@Dracowhisp @sleeplessIcarus a little inquiry to hear how the bios are going :D
@Dracowhisp @sleeplessIcarus a little inquiry to hear how the bios are going :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

@Taarnfalk

Still trying to make my way through the list of bios I already have. It may take a while :P
@Taarnfalk

Still trying to make my way through the list of bios I already have. It may take a while :P
FooterAds.gif
@Dracowhisp hehe good to know :P
@Dracowhisp hehe good to know :P
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

@Taarnfalk

Hi there! I don't know if you're still looking for writers but if you are, here are my some of my dragon bios

IceBound
Anahita
Swallowtail
Karnerblue

I'm very flexible on how long you want the bio - I primarily write short stuff for my dragons because im still working on my lore but when it comes to dragons outside of my lair, i can go on for miles. We can discuss pricing over pm if you want to consider me
@Taarnfalk

Hi there! I don't know if you're still looking for writers but if you are, here are my some of my dragon bios

IceBound
Anahita
Swallowtail
Karnerblue

I'm very flexible on how long you want the bio - I primarily write short stuff for my dragons because im still working on my lore but when it comes to dragons outside of my lair, i can go on for miles. We can discuss pricing over pm if you want to consider me
@costello while your bios are lovely they are not quite what im looking for :D Thanks for checking in ! :D
@costello while your bios are lovely they are not quite what im looking for :D Thanks for checking in ! :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

@Taarnfalk
Np! Good luck on ur search
@Taarnfalk
Np! Good luck on ur search
@TaarnFalk Moved to Art Sales! The Creative Corner is not for transactions. :)
@TaarnFalk Moved to Art Sales! The Creative Corner is not for transactions. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 3 4 5