Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moon & Stars Emblem Shop [Renovating]
1 2 3 4
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/0syIBCv.png[/img] [b][size=5][font=courier]Please excuse the mess while I revamp, but feel free to come in![/font][/size][/b] Welcome to my very tiny art shop! Have you always wanted a sweet logo for your clan or a crest for a dragon? Look no further![/center][columns] [i]Guidelines:[/i][LIST] [*]Gem ratio [b]750:1[/b], mixed payment also accepted. [*]PM me if you'd like to pay in items instead. [*]I do [b]not[/b] draw bugs (excluding butterflies and ladybugs, they're ok). [*]If you would like a specific color, [b]please send it in RGB format[/b]; [url=http://hex.colorrrs.com/]here[/url] is a good hex to RGB converter. [*]If you don’t have color preferences, I've got you covered! [*]I am a full-time college student, so please do not expect immediate turnaround on art. Poke me if I haven't said anything in 5 days, though. [*]One drawing = one slot! If you wish to order more than three at once, please ask me about my schedule. [/LIST] [i]Slots:[/i] [LIST=1] [*] Edelkirsche [*] Moirli [*] Open [/LIST] [nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/ivuGttR.png[/img] [/columns]
0syIBCv.png

Please excuse the mess while I revamp, but feel free to come in!

Welcome to my very tiny art shop!
Have you always wanted a sweet logo for your clan or a crest for a dragon?
Look no further!

Guidelines:
  • Gem ratio 750:1, mixed payment also accepted.
  • PM me if you'd like to pay in items instead.
  • I do not draw bugs (excluding butterflies and ladybugs, they're ok).
  • If you would like a specific color, please send it in RGB format; here is a good hex to RGB converter.
  • If you don’t have color preferences, I've got you covered!
  • I am a full-time college student, so please do not expect immediate turnaround on art. Poke me if I haven't said anything in 5 days, though.
  • One drawing = one slot! If you wish to order more than three at once, please ask me about my schedule.

Slots:
  1. Edelkirsche
  2. Moirli
  3. Open
ivuGttR.png
FVLARTi.png
[center][b][size=6][font=courier][[color=transparent]................[/color] The Art [color=transparent]................[/color]][/font][/size][/b] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/4d4f1cc06d993fa1ce4715a7b79991a6/tumblr_inline_o4egnwYXly1qjz92g_500.png[/img][color=transparent]—[/color][img]http://i.imgur.com/UICsLld.png[/img] [b][size=4]Circle Icon: 30k[/size][/b] A hand-drawn logo in a cool circle! [img]http://i.imgur.com/KGaTmL9.png[/img] [b][size=4]Shield Logo: 50k[/size][/b] Your logo gets to live in an awesome shield design! Example drawn for the lovely Valley (#33126) :3 The shield border can be decorated with swirls, text, both, or left blank. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/b0e8362b638616512f91d0270fa38263/tumblr_inline_o4ef75o69V1qjz92g_500.png[/img] [b][size=4]Bannered Shield Logo: 60k[/size][/b] Snag a fancy shield for your logo and select a font for the banner! Curved and straight banners are available; ping me for examples of the curved one. The shield border can be decorated with swirls, text, both, or left blank. [b][size=4]Add-Ons[/size][/b] [i]Custom logo design:[/i] 25kt [i]Custom shield shape:[/i] 20kt :: [i]Custom banner shape:[/i] 15kt [i]Aurebesh, Quenya, and Sindarin handwritten fonts:[/i] no charge, just ask for them in your order. If you'd like something written in another fictional language, just link me to a reference. Ping for a sample of the above three languages :D
[................
The Art
................]

tumblr_inline_o4egnwYXly1qjz92g_500.pngUICsLld.png

Circle Icon: 30k
A hand-drawn logo in a cool circle!

KGaTmL9.png

Shield Logo: 50k
Your logo gets to live in an awesome shield design!
Example drawn for the lovely Valley (#33126) :3
The shield border can be decorated with swirls, text, both, or left blank.

tumblr_inline_o4ef75o69V1qjz92g_500.png

Bannered Shield Logo: 60k
Snag a fancy shield for your logo and select a font for the banner!
Curved and straight banners are available; ping me for examples of the curved one.
The shield border can be decorated with swirls, text, both, or left blank.

Add-Ons
Custom logo design: 25kt
Custom shield shape: 20kt :: Custom banner shape: 15kt
Aurebesh, Quenya, and Sindarin handwritten fonts:
no charge, just ask for them in your order. If you'd like something
written in another fictional language, just link me to a reference.
Ping for a sample of the above three languages :D
FVLARTi.png
[center][b][size=6][font=courier][[color=transparent]................[/color] Ordering [color=transparent]................[/color]][/font][/size][/b] Ping me the appropriate order form with all fields filled in, and then send me payment in full. Logo drafts are available upon request :D Don't forget to change your hex colors to RGB, if you have specific color in mind for your piece. A super neat converter is available [url=http://hex.colorrrs.com/]here[/url]! If you don't have an image of the icon you'd like drawn, I will design one (with some input from you) for 25k! Image width references: forum posts are 520px wide, dragon bios are 640px, and profile pages are 400px.[/center] [b]Circle Form:[/b] [code] [i]Circle[/i] [b]Username[/b]: [b]Circle Background Color[/b]: [b]Image Width[/b]: [b]Payment Type[/b] (gems, treasure, mixed): [b]Custom icon[/b] (description or reference link): [/code] [b]Plain Shield Form:[/b] [code] [i]Shield[/i] [b]Username[/b]: [b]Shield Color[/b]: [b]Border Color[/b]: [b]Border Design[/b] (swirls, text, another design, blank): [b]Border Text[/b] (if applicable): [b]Image Width[/b]: [b]Payment Type[/b] (gems, treasure, mixed): [b]Custom icon[/b] (description or reference link): [/code] [b]Fancy Shield Form:[/b] [code] [i]Bannered Shield[/i] [b]Username[/b]: [b]Shield Color[/b]: [b]Border Color[/b]: [b]Border Design[/b] (swirls, text, another design, blank): [b]Border Text[/b] (if applicable): [b]Straight or Curved Banner[/b]: [b]Banner Color[/b]: [b]Banner Text[/b]: [b]Banner Font[/b]: [b]Image Width[/b]: [b]Payment Type[/b] (gems, treasure, mixed): [b]Custom icon[/b] (description or reference link): [/code]
[................
Ordering
................]

Ping me the appropriate order form with all fields filled in, and then
send me payment in full. Logo drafts are available upon request :D

Don't forget to change your hex colors to RGB, if you have specific color
in mind for your piece. A super neat converter is available here!

If you don't have an image of the icon you'd like drawn, I will design one
(with some input from you) for 25k!

Image width references: forum posts are 520px wide, dragon bios are 640px,
and profile pages are 400px.

Circle Form:
Code:
[i]Circle[/i] [b]Username[/b]: [b]Circle Background Color[/b]: [b]Image Width[/b]: [b]Payment Type[/b] (gems, treasure, mixed): [b]Custom icon[/b] (description or reference link):

Plain Shield Form:
Code:
[i]Shield[/i] [b]Username[/b]: [b]Shield Color[/b]: [b]Border Color[/b]: [b]Border Design[/b] (swirls, text, another design, blank): [b]Border Text[/b] (if applicable): [b]Image Width[/b]: [b]Payment Type[/b] (gems, treasure, mixed): [b]Custom icon[/b] (description or reference link):

Fancy Shield Form:
Code:
[i]Bannered Shield[/i] [b]Username[/b]: [b]Shield Color[/b]: [b]Border Color[/b]: [b]Border Design[/b] (swirls, text, another design, blank): [b]Border Text[/b] (if applicable): [b]Straight or Curved Banner[/b]: [b]Banner Color[/b]: [b]Banner Text[/b]: [b]Banner Font[/b]: [b]Image Width[/b]: [b]Payment Type[/b] (gems, treasure, mixed): [b]Custom icon[/b] (description or reference link):
FVLARTi.png
@LadyColubrid @AnonEclipse Hey guys, just pinging you because you expressed interest in logos and the shop is (finally) open!
@LadyColubrid @AnonEclipse Hey guys, just pinging you because you expressed interest in logos and the shop is (finally) open!
FVLARTi.png
@ecthelien Shield Username:AnonEclipse Shield Color:Navy Border Color:Crimson Image Width:Any chance I can get in in 200, 300, and 400 pixals? If not than just 200. Payment Type (alternative, gems, treasure, mixed):Treasure Custom icon (provide description) or link to reference: A eclipse with the center missing like on the arcane symbol. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/elemental_banners/arcane_banner.png[/img] I'd also like a few stars, swirls, and maybe a hint of magenta or mulberry somewhere if it doesn't look bad? I mostly want the magenta or mulberry so it has some arcane colors bit if they don't work with crimson and navy I'd rather it not be on it.
@ecthelien
Shield
Username:AnonEclipse
Shield Color:Navy
Border Color:Crimson
Image Width:Any chance I can get in in 200, 300, and 400 pixals? If not than just 200.
Payment Type (alternative, gems, treasure, mixed):Treasure
Custom icon (provide description) or link to reference:
A eclipse with the center missing like on the arcane symbol.
arcane_banner.png
I'd also like a few stars, swirls, and maybe a hint of magenta or mulberry somewhere if it doesn't look bad? I mostly want the magenta or mulberry so it has some arcane colors bit if they don't work with crimson and navy I'd rather it not be on it.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
@AnonEclipse

I can send it at all three, no problem! I'll also send a draft, since I'm not 100% sure what you mean, but I do have a rough idea. I'll send it tomorrow, though, since it's 1:30 here :D
@AnonEclipse

I can send it at all three, no problem! I'll also send a draft, since I'm not 100% sure what you mean, but I do have a rough idea. I'll send it tomorrow, though, since it's 1:30 here :D
FVLARTi.png
@ecthelien

1:30am? Yeah, you should go to bed. XD
Sorry if it was vague. I didn't know what in advance and came up with it as I filled out the form.
@ecthelien

1:30am? Yeah, you should go to bed. XD
Sorry if it was vague. I didn't know what in advance and came up with it as I filled out the form.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
Thanks for the ping! I definitely want one, but I need to figure out what to call my clan and how I want it themed. When that happens I'll put in an order. In the meantime, good luck!
Thanks for the ping! I definitely want one, but I need to figure out what to call my clan and how I want it themed. When that happens I'll put in an order. In the meantime, good luck!
accessibilitysmallest.png
Could you put me on a ping list and ping me next time you have slots open?
Could you put me on a ping list and ping me next time you have slots open?
ystbqm3.png
@Tyrion Sure! I have slots open now :D
@Tyrion Sure! I have slots open now :D
FVLARTi.png
1 2 3 4