Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moon & Stars Emblem Shop [Renovating]
1 2 3 4
@Adaris
Can I send you the gems now or do you prefer that I wait until later? And thank you so much!
@Adaris
Can I send you the gems now or do you prefer that I wait until later? And thank you so much!
t7mbHdm.png
@Kedalea I picked a darker purple since the light one was invisible against the pink, and chose a light cream for the design itself! [url=http://imgur.com/bwx26qA][img]http://i.imgur.com/bwx26qA.png[/img][/url] In any case, here it is in 200px! I can resize it to up to 1220px, though. Let me know if you'd like any last-minute edits :3
@Kedalea I picked a darker purple since the light one was invisible against the pink, and chose a light cream for the design itself!

bwx26qA.png
In any case, here it is in 200px! I can resize it to up to 1220px, though. Let me know if you'd like any last-minute edits :3
FVLARTi.png
@Valley My pleasure! I've just finished the commission before yours, so you can send payment whenever you're ready. I'll periodically PM you some rough designs for each logo for any input before I finalize the designs :3
@Valley My pleasure! I've just finished the commission before yours, so you can send payment whenever you're ready. I'll periodically PM you some rough designs for each logo for any input before I finalize the designs :3
FVLARTi.png
@Adaris
It looks perfect! I absolutely love it.
@Adaris
It looks perfect! I absolutely love it.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@Adaris :x Are you still open or taking a break? Sorry for bugging you if so!

Bannered Shield
Username: Cngx
Shield Color: #7A0000 (Color code)
Border Color: Gold? Or silver? I'm not sure how it would look in the end...you can decide whats best!
Border Design (swirls, text, mixed, blank): Mixed
Border Text (if applicable): N/A
Straight or Curved Banner: Straight
Banner Color: Beige
Banner Text: Lair of Crashing Falls; "Heroes Will Rise"
Banner Font: Sindarin
Image Width: 640 x 480
Payment Type (gems, treasure, mixed): Treasure
Custom icon (description or reference link): Could I have two swords postioned like this behind this symbol? (You can redraw the symbol as I suck at draw curved lines xD) 2yv1hkw.png
@Adaris :x Are you still open or taking a break? Sorry for bugging you if so!

Bannered Shield
Username: Cngx
Shield Color: #7A0000 (Color code)
Border Color: Gold? Or silver? I'm not sure how it would look in the end...you can decide whats best!
Border Design (swirls, text, mixed, blank): Mixed
Border Text (if applicable): N/A
Straight or Curved Banner: Straight
Banner Color: Beige
Banner Text: Lair of Crashing Falls; "Heroes Will Rise"
Banner Font: Sindarin
Image Width: 640 x 480
Payment Type (gems, treasure, mixed): Treasure
Custom icon (description or reference link): Could I have two swords postioned like this behind this symbol? (You can redraw the symbol as I suck at draw curved lines xD) 2yv1hkw.png
@Cngx Yes, I'm open, although I'm in London right now and don't have my drawing tablet! I'll be able to start working on your design on Friday :3
@Cngx Yes, I'm open, although I'm in London right now and don't have my drawing tablet! I'll be able to start working on your design on Friday :3
FVLARTi.png
@Adaris
Sounds good! ^^ Have fun in London :o I heard it's really pretty over there!
@Adaris
Sounds good! ^^ Have fun in London :o I heard it's really pretty over there!
@Cngx Thank you! It was pretty great :3 I'm sending you a draft of your shield for your perusal!
@Cngx Thank you! It was pretty great :3 I'm sending you a draft of your shield for your perusal!
FVLARTi.png
@Adaris could i reserve a spot for 1/2 days? Would really love one of the 50k shields.

Will ping you with information asap!
@Adaris could i reserve a spot for 1/2 days? Would really love one of the 50k shields.

Will ping you with information asap!
XSgg1tA.png l4fCY67.gif
@Edelkirsche You got it!
@Edelkirsche You got it!
FVLARTi.png
1 2 3 4